Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I would think it would make more sense to send files that haven't already been assigned to someone. Nothing they do makes much sense though so who knows.

K-1 Journey

04/30/2009 - I-129F sent to VSC

03/30/2010 - Interview @ MTL APPROVED!

04/13/2010 - POE @ Pearson International

05/23/2010 - WEDDING

AOS Journey

07/20/2010 - AOS/AP/EAD Sent

07/21/2010 - package received at Chicago

07/28/2010 - check cashed

07/30/2010 - received NOA1 in mail

08/01/2010 - received biometrics letter

08/20/2010 - walk in biometrics completed

08/23/2010 - finally entered into USCIS online -AP's touched on Aug11 and EAD and AOS touched on Aug20 08/30/2010 - AOS/EAD touched

09/09/2010 - AP approved (email notice)

09/13/2010 - Received email that EAD was approved on Sept 10

10/04/2010 - Received interview letter in Mail

11/09/2010 - Interview-APPROVED! 112 days

11/09/2010 - Card Production 11/22/2010 - Green Card received

ROC Journey

08/11/2012 - Eligible to file for ROC10/11/2012 - sent in I-751 (late)10/16/2012 - received NOA 11/20/2012 - biometrics

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

<------Not really feelin it today but will try.

Called uscis again. This time:

write a letter to the district director, write an impassioned plea to him.

Attention Paul Novak

Distictr Director, USCIS

St. Albans, Vermont

So....later on today I'll start writing my impassioned plea. I'm open to any of you talented letter writters (stephen and richard), and then I'll fedex it on up to him.

Do you think he will really read it?

have a great day ya'll.

Edited by missmissy

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Good morning !!! Anyone got RFE before ? How long its usually take to get one in a mail from the date of internet post. USPS is the same lame stupid agency as USCIS . seems like everything starting with US is kinda creepy lately.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Attention Paul Novak

Distictr Director, USCIS

St. Albans, Vermont

So....later on today I'll start writing my impassioned plea. I'm open to any of you talented letter writters (stephen and richard), and then I'll fedex it on up to him.

have a great day ya'll.

I think that is who responded to my letter Missy... it was embarrassing the letter that they sent me... but it cant hurt!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Attention Paul Novak

Distictr Director, USCIS

St. Albans, Vermont

have a great day ya'll.

I think that is who responded to my letter Missy... it was embarrassing the letter that they sent me... but it cant hurt!

That reminds me, Richard—we still haven't seen this embarrassing letter! Where is it?

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
Good morning all

Hope everyone stays sane through this ..

Lets hope for a week of progress for everyone..

I have a theory...

In the letter I received from the head of the USCIS, he mentioned that files have/or will be going to CSC for the help.... so... what IF... the The RFEs were actually worked on at the CSC and everyone sent back the RFE to VCS??? That could account for some of the delay?? Just a thought.

Oh Richard say thats not true

Timeline

Attention Paul Novak

Distictr Director, USCIS

St. Albans, Vermont

have a great day ya'll.

Missy send em a copy of it when you are done ..

I am not much on writing letters..

But man this has gotten to the point of injustice

Timeline
That reminds me, Richard—we still haven't seen this embarrassing letter! Where is it?

Home on my bedroom floor... I will post it tonight... last night was a bear with all the flooding here, took me 2 hours to get home

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline
Good morning !!! Anyone got RFE before ? How long its usually take to get one in a mail from the date of internet post. USPS is the same lame stupid agency as USCIS . seems like everything starting with US is kinda creepy lately.

I got mine in about 5 days ..

Timeline

I got mine in about 5 days ..

thanks a bunch

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
So after 149 days to NOA2, 29 days of AP, and finally getting an interview scheduled for Sept. 22nd, my fiancee gets to the interview appointment only to be rescheduled until the 25th. :angry: They said she was not in the system. WTH! She had the letter from the USEM which from what I've been told you get after being put in the system, plus her interview appointment notice. And you guys thought the USCIS was screwed up. Excuse me why I go clean my guns! :devil:

I hope you fiancee didnt have to travel forever to get the embassy.... that said... almost there... hang tough!!!

Rescheduled flight, 3 more nights in a hotel, buying clothes........because someone did not bring the extra money I sent for emergencies because "there will be no emergency". Really trying my patience today, but, yes, almost there.

Timeline
So after 149 days to NOA2, 29 days of AP, and finally getting an interview scheduled for Sept. 22nd, my fiancee gets to the interview appointment only to be rescheduled until the 25th. :angry: They said she was not in the system. WTH! She had the letter from the USEM which from what I've been told you get after being put in the system, plus her interview appointment notice. And you guys thought the USCIS was screwed up. Excuse me why I go clean my guns! :devil:

I hope you fiancee didnt have to travel forever to get the embassy.... that said... almost there... hang tough!!!

Rescheduled flight, 3 more nights in a hotel, buying clothes........because someone did not bring the extra money I sent for emergencies because "there will be no emergency". Really trying my patience today, but, yes, almost there.

LOL... see, you are like MARRIED already! :) I love that line I bolded!!!! love it, love it, love it!!!

Edited by Richard-Joanna

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Just spoke to my attorney . He got RFE in a mail . I didnt get it yet since I am at work. He forgot to check one box ina whole application . Unreal . So he checked signed and sent it by Fedex right away . Anyone here had same issue? Non meaningful box to be checked . How long it took to get NOA2 after that ? Thanks for a response .

Timeline
Just spoke to my attorney . He got RFE in a mail . I didnt get it yet since I am at work. He forgot to check one box ina whole application . Unreal . So he checked signed and sent it by Fedex right away . Anyone here had same issue? Non meaningful box to be checked . How long it took to get NOA2 after that ? Thanks for a response .

Hi

Just look at my time line..

Still waiting/ There are a few of us ..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.