Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Drunk-Kitty.gif

I fixed it for ya :)

Amatures!! Dirty Martini and if it's been a very good day (or very bad) blue cheese stuffed olives!

I prefer my dirty martinis KINKY DIRTY!!!

Yoh!!! Richard!! danks...hip!!! hahahahahaha!!!!!

:P

Citizenship Event Date Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox CIS Office : Santa Ana CA Date Filed : 2013-05-15 NOA Date : 2013-05-20 Bio. Appt. : 2013-06-13 Interview Date : 2013-09-03 Approved : Yes Oath Ceremony : 2013-09-27 Comments :

3rs1cazbtpo05.png

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Oh yes a drink would be nice..

I just got a call from the congressmens's aide She told me she is making the call now.

She asked me for a copy of the NOA1 Which of course sent it to her right away I had it scan on the puter.

So Lets see what happens now..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I just got a call from the congressmens's aide She told me she is making the call now.

She asked me for a copy of the NOA1 Which of course sent it to her right away I had it scan on the puter.

Where is everyone?

I think is a drinking nite jajaj

Thanks for all your support .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

:lol::lol:

I actually missed a day of calling NVC yesterday on account of feeling like garbage. Not that it mattered—I called today and got the same line of hooey as usual: "undergoing additional processing, unfortunately we have no timeframe for this process." I was feeling ornery so I asked to speak to a supervisor who didn't have any additional information but offered to put in a request to "the unit" (what unit that is, she didn't tell me) to see if they could move things along and/or let me know how much longer this might take. She gave me her name and suggested calling back Monday or Tuesday.

Wow... well, that is better than a sharp stick in the eye.

Richard :lol: why you crack me up, i dunno, hahahaha :rofl:

Vermont Service Center Consulate: manila, philippinesI-129F Sent : 2009-03-23 I-129F NOA1: 2009-03-25 I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-02

NVC Received : 2009-09-04 NVC Left : 2009-10-07 Consulate Received : 2009-10-15

interview date: 2009-11-05 APPROVED!! Thank you Jesus!!

AOS

I-485 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

I-765 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

I-131 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

Transfered to CSC 2010-26-02 Biometrics 2010-03-03

http://www.philippineconsulate-sf.org/dual...nship_faq.htm#1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

hi guys!

i miss you all!

i just got home from bowling and im kind of drunk

butttttttttttttttttttt

im livin life and thats what counts!

faith hope love!

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul."

Judy Garland

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs::wacko:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Did you hear anything back from your Congressman's office Carl?

And just so y'all know... if I see a July approval before us..... I just might go postal!!

Edited by Richard-Joanna

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Yesterday i called VSC and was told that RFE sent out to me yesterday. Later in the evening I got email notification and subsequent update on USCIS system since they do it twice a day . But I logged on to USCIS system this morning as usually as I do for last few months and was surprised to see another touch dated today. What that might be ?

Timeline
Yesterday i called VSC and was told that RFE sent out to me yesterday. Later in the evening I got email notification and subsequent update on USCIS system since they do it twice a day . But I logged on to USCIS system this morning as usually as I do for last few months and was surprised to see another touch dated today. What that might be ?

As for why another touch... Just because they said they sent the RFE... doesn't really mean it went in the mail.... from what i have read here... many times it takes 3 or 4 days to actually get it in the post... that is my take on why.

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
I think everyone here has a USICS hangover .. jajaj

Morning guys!!!

May you all have good news today. Yesterday I read a post at the home page. Where it said VSC is approving fast and then Stephen says it is because the fiscal year ends for them at September 30, so, for statistical purposes they approve some pettitions on every month up until June, so they can look pretty. That means, they should get back to us October the 1st. Let's pray for that one and next time you file a K-1 guys..... MAKE SURE TO FILE IT ANY MONTH WHICH IS NOT MARCH!!!!! hahahahahaha!!!!!

See ya later...

Kata.

Citizenship Event Date Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox CIS Office : Santa Ana CA Date Filed : 2013-05-15 NOA Date : 2013-05-20 Bio. Appt. : 2013-06-13 Interview Date : 2013-09-03 Approved : Yes Oath Ceremony : 2013-09-27 Comments :

3rs1cazbtpo05.png

Timeline

As for why another touch... Just because they said they sent the RFE... doesn't really mean it went in the mail.... from what i have read here... many times it takes 3 or 4 days to actually get it in the post... that is my take on why.

thanks i have vsc on a phone for some light to be shed in our kingdom of darkness.

Timeline
thanks i have vsc on a phone for some light to be shed in our kingdom of darkness.

And?

unfortunately nothing they cant reveal any more info once RFE sent out i am weary and tired will wait for mail

Have you looked over your paperwork to see what you may have missed? Missed checking a silly box or a divorce decree or something?

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

And?

unfortunately nothing they cant reveal any more info once RFE sent out i am weary and tired will wait for mail

Have you looked over your paperwork to see what you may have missed? Missed checking a silly box or a divorce decree or something?

No I havent no reason for it . I will wait for actual letter. Have a slight idea what that might be but won't speculate . Thanks for concern

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.