Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
A June approval... *big sigh*

I seen that too :( Not a good way to start my morning. Remind me not to look at igor's list again before I've had my coffee.

Lil'one, dont look at Igor's list before you have had your coffee! :P

I'll try not too. Seeing a June approval was not a good start to my morning. Sheesh....still March, April and May filers left and they approve a June? They keep popping back and forth over my application. I've noticed none of the people that filed the same time as me have gotten approved yet. Yet people who filed over a month later got theirs. I can see why Joanna is flipping....I'm right there with her. Of course my Richard is also all calm about it and telling me not to stress about it so much...its coming soon.......I'm just worried about the wait for an interview at Montreal...I want this ###### OVER by December and the longer it takes for the NOA2 the less of a chance I have of that happening.

K-1 Journey

04/30/2009 - I-129F sent to VSC

03/30/2010 - Interview @ MTL APPROVED!

04/13/2010 - POE @ Pearson International

05/23/2010 - WEDDING

AOS Journey

07/20/2010 - AOS/AP/EAD Sent

07/21/2010 - package received at Chicago

07/28/2010 - check cashed

07/30/2010 - received NOA1 in mail

08/01/2010 - received biometrics letter

08/20/2010 - walk in biometrics completed

08/23/2010 - finally entered into USCIS online -AP's touched on Aug11 and EAD and AOS touched on Aug20 08/30/2010 - AOS/EAD touched

09/09/2010 - AP approved (email notice)

09/13/2010 - Received email that EAD was approved on Sept 10

10/04/2010 - Received interview letter in Mail

11/09/2010 - Interview-APPROVED! 112 days

11/09/2010 - Card Production 11/22/2010 - Green Card received

ROC Journey

08/11/2012 - Eligible to file for ROC10/11/2012 - sent in I-751 (late)10/16/2012 - received NOA 11/20/2012 - biometrics

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

I had my big meltdown yesterday. I was not in the mood to hear this but Lars went ahead and made me listen - it really is almost over now. We can actually see a light at the end of the tunnel. I have to stop putting all of this pressure on myself though, to get things done by any deadline. If we get it done by November great, if we don't.....it will still be okay. We will get it done. We are too close to the end now to get too discouraged. They will approve all of us.

I know one thing, after all of this waiting - we are ROCK SOLID in our relationship. We were always good and strong but now, after going through all of this, all I can say is WOW. This process will either kill you or heal you!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
I had my big meltdown yesterday. I was not in the mood to hear this but Lars went ahead and made me listen - it really is almost over now. We can actually see a light at the end of the tunnel. I have to stop putting all of this pressure on myself though, to get things done by any deadline. If we get it done by November great, if we don't.....it will still be okay. We will get it done. We are too close to the end now to get too discouraged. They will approve all of us.

I know one thing, after all of this waiting - we are ROCK SOLID in our relationship. We were always good and strong but now, after going through all of this, all I can say is WOW. This process will either kill you or heal you!

AMEN

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Hey family!!!! I missed you a lot!!!! Do you miss me? ...lol...

I lost a lot of times of your life... How you doing everybody?

My internet was down because of the rains here in Mexico....

Richard how is everything with you? did u get already the NOA2?

Have a great Saturday people and an awesome labor's day.

Linda

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I said a prayer for my March family today and knew God must have heard.

I felt the answer in my heart although He spoke no word.

I didn't ask for wealth or fame, 'cause I knew you would'nt mind.

I asked Him to send a treasure of a far more lasting kind.

I asked Him to be near you through all things great and small.

But it was for your NOA2 that I prayed for most of all.

Vermont Service Center Consulate: manila, philippinesI-129F Sent : 2009-03-23 I-129F NOA1: 2009-03-25 I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-02

NVC Received : 2009-09-04 NVC Left : 2009-10-07 Consulate Received : 2009-10-15

interview date: 2009-11-05 APPROVED!! Thank you Jesus!!

AOS

I-485 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

I-765 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

I-131 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

Transfered to CSC 2010-26-02 Biometrics 2010-03-03

http://www.philippineconsulate-sf.org/dual...nship_faq.htm#1

Timeline
I said a prayer for my March family today and knew God must have heard.

I felt the answer in my heart although He spoke no word.

I didn't ask for wealth or fame, 'cause I knew you would'nt mind.

I asked Him to send a treasure of a far more lasting kind.

I asked Him to be near you through all things great and small.

But it was for your NOA2 that I prayed for most of all.

that was so sweet, thank you!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

killed me!

i wish it healed me!

i got my approval for nothing!

i wish i couldve gave it to you Missy!

at least you would be happy!

aahhh

im goin to cancel my VJ thing but it was nice to meet you

my email is: tlnbladez@yahoo.com

email me sometime with some good news with you and lars!

:thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

What was your RFE for? I dont remember reading... if it inst too personal... and sorry if I missed it.

Hey Richard, Good morning!!!! Good morning to you my March Family!!!!

Well we got a RFE because I did not include my divorce decree and Freddy did not include the police and court records (originals) for a DUI he had back in the day when he was wild and crazy.... wacko.gif rofl.gif lol!!!!!

Anyways we are still waiting and I try not to check this page too often other wise I add stress to this already stressful process.

I know at this point is hard to have a positive attitude, only I want to recognize how positive and supporting you all are.

Lets go guys!!! we are almost there and a positive attitude brings a magical reality to our lives. I do believe everything is perfect, happens for a reason and that there is a wonderful God that looks out for everyone of us.

I love you guys!!!! HAPPY LABOUR WEEKEND!!!! CHINS UP!!! heart.gif star_smile.gif tongue.gif

KataandFreddy

Citizenship Event Date Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox CIS Office : Santa Ana CA Date Filed : 2013-05-15 NOA Date : 2013-05-20 Bio. Appt. : 2013-06-13 Interview Date : 2013-09-03 Approved : Yes Oath Ceremony : 2013-09-27 Comments :

3rs1cazbtpo05.png

Timeline

killed me!

i wish it healed me!

aahhh

I am so sorry, is there anything I can do?

killed me!

i wish it healed me!

aahhh

What happen faith??? what did I miss?... Can I help?

Linda

Timeline
Absolutely true! I should have done the same :bonk:

Should have what?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

killed me!

i wish it healed me!

aahhh

What happen faith??? what did I miss?... Can I help?

Linda

she decided she didnt wanna leave her family friends job and country to come here and be with me.

i wasnt enough for her

thats all :wacko:

Timeline

I don't know about the rest of my March family but.....working sure did take my mind off of my immigration problems. I sold THREE houses today, what did ya'll do?? Hmmm....???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.