Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hello my march vsc family :) i havent logged back on as much having to attend a training and seminar so, how is everyone doing? more approvals i guess :) this forum has most definitely been very supportive and im thankful for having you guys around :)

How is packet 3 coming? Are you ready for the interview? Medical and things all lined up?

i still need to renew my passport though as ive just found out my passport wont be accepted by 2010 although it's still vaild til 2012; they want the machine readable so im doing that by tomorrow since it's still night time here  :blush:

are you sure this is accurate? will you provide the source that you got that info, please?

thanks - joe

Vermont Service Center Consulate: manila, philippinesI-129F Sent : 2009-03-23 I-129F NOA1: 2009-03-25 I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-02

NVC Received : 2009-09-04 NVC Left : 2009-10-07 Consulate Received : 2009-10-15

interview date: 2009-11-05 APPROVED!! Thank you Jesus!!

AOS

I-485 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

I-765 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

I-131 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

Transfered to CSC 2010-26-02 Biometrics 2010-03-03

http://www.philippineconsulate-sf.org/dual...nship_faq.htm#1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hey guys! I have missed you all! I am still in Denmark, didn't have the flu. I have been in the hospital with a bleeding ulcer! Hope everyone is good, I am trying to read and catch up.

Well hello there stranger. At first I thought you went to see Dr Ruth for your "patient must stay in Denmark on bed rest with her fiance" note. But a bleeding ulcer? Hospital? Are you on a fact-finding tour for the upcoming healthcare proposal? Come back to the states where you have to get better or risk bankruptcy.

I never would have believed my journey to happiness would begin with something called an "I-129F"

03/19/09 - I-129F Sent

03/20/09 - NOA1 (rec'd harcopy 3/26/09)

03/24/09 - Check cleared

03/25/09 - Touched

8/12/09 - Touched (4 hours before NOA2 email)

8/12/09 - NOA2 email received

***Received email at noon (Weds)

***USCIS site did update with the status

***Was 113 on Berkeley list; 156 on VJ list

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
Please note that I deleted the DS-230 Part I attachment (from my post on the previous page). In its place, I have made the full DS-230 available at the following URL: http://tinyurl.com/lva3qz/DS-0230_save-enabled.pdf. As time permits, I will upload the other K-1 visa forms and make them available.

you are the best!! will save them as soon as i get home

No worries! Here's the DS-156K: http://tinyurl.com/lva3qz/DS-156K_save-enabled.pdf

thanks so much,,,,,,,,,,,makes it easier :dance:

Hey guys! I have missed you all! I am still in Denmark, didn't have the flu. I have been in the hospital with a bleeding ulcer! Hope everyone is good, I am trying to read and catch up.

wow missy, sorry to hear that.......best get well wishes from the march family

06/12/2012 I-751 package sent

06/14/2012 I-751 package delivered

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

06/20/2012 NOA received(dated 06/15/2012)

07/06/2012 NOA Biometrics letter(dated 7/3/2012)

07/18/2012 Biometrics Done (only on Husband)

02/21/2013 Email received-card in production

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkmenistan
Timeline
Thanks guys for your support, I really appreciate it now, I'm so sad, so sad I can't help it but cry, I can't believe this... Thom is the only one who will now why, when he tell me I will share with you guys...

U know, right now I wish was just a RFE... but was a denied...I'm sorry.... I'm hopeless.

I don't know what to say :unsure: . This definitely isn't what I had expected to come from days of touches. I know you are feeling really down right now, but when Thom lets you know what is going on, maybe it won't be so bad? Maybe it can be appealed, and it'll be alright? I can't believe this!

We're all here for you, each step of the way. It'll work out :yes: . Stay with us, we'll do everything we can!

Timeline

2 more filers updated.......... :dance: approved March 4th

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

Thanks guys for your support, I really appreciate it now, I'm so sad, so sad I can't help it but cry, I can't believe this... Thom is the only one who will now why, when he tell me I will share with you guys...

U know, right now I wish was just a RFE... but was a denied...I'm sorry.... I'm hopeless.

I don't know what to say :unsure: . This definitely isn't what I had expected to come from days of touches. I know you are feeling really down right now, but when Thom lets you know what is going on, maybe it won't be so bad? Maybe it can be appealed, and it'll be alright? I can't believe this!

We're all here for you, each step of the way. It'll work out :yes: . Stay with us, we'll do everything we can!

Thank you!...thank you so much!!!!

Thom told me I have stop crying, that it doesn't help to fix this and maybe he is right but I'm so sad cuz I have been waiting with all my hopes to be with him...

It sucks love so much a person and can't be with him/her, but most be lonely crying without soemone who hug you cuz is so faraway from you and u can't do nothing....

Thanks guys... I probably would be down the rest of this day but tomorrow will be diferent, tomorrow is a new day...

God bless you all of you... and a really thanks to u make me feel I'm not alone...

Linda

Timeline
2 more filers updated.......... :dance: approved March 4th

Good to see VSC is still on a nice pace :dancing: . I like it :devil:

reminds me of the song"oooooooooooobaby, i like it like that........i like it, like it........ :dance:

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

Well hello there stranger. At first I thought you went to see Dr Ruth for your "patient must stay in Denmark on bed rest with her fiance" note. But a bleeding ulcer? Hospital? Are you on a fact-finding tour for the upcoming healthcare proposal? Come back to the states where you have to get better or risk bankruptcy.

Well....it may have started out that way but ended up differently!! I am so ready to be back home but can't travel for a few more days yet. Once we got over the initial flu scare the hospital treated me just fine. You are correct though - this would have been expensive in the states!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

Has everyone's wedding plans changed as often as mine have? I think I've planned about 25 different weddings in the last 6 months, everything keeps changing based on how long Im having to wait for the NOA-2.

We have almost (99% sure) decided to post pone our wedding to New Years Eve. We were originally hoping for October 17, but if we choose New Years, this actually takes a lot of pressure off of well, everything. As much as we wish we could still plan for October, it's just cutting it too close.

Just thought I'd share this with y'all because changing the wedding date actually feels more of a relief than I thought it would. Less pressure, more time to plan, pack, move, etc. I'm not checking my email for the NOA-2 like a crazy woman any more. Well, at least, not as often :)

Glad to hear you were taken care of in Denmark Missy.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Has everyone's wedding plans changed as often as mine have? I think I've planned about 25 different weddings in the last 6 months, everything keeps changing based on how long Im having to wait for the NOA-2.

We have almost (99% sure) decided to post pone our wedding to New Years Eve. We were originally hoping for October 17, but if we choose New Years, this actually takes a lot of pressure off of well, everything. As much as we wish we could still plan for October, it's just cutting it too close.

Just thought I'd share this with y'all because changing the wedding date actually feels more of a relief than I thought it would. Less pressure, more time to plan, pack, move, etc. I'm not checking my email for the NOA-2 like a crazy woman any more. Well, at least, not as often :)

Thanks for letting us know. I think anything we can do to help relieve some stress is a good thing. Personally I have just now begun looking for places and getting ideas. When the ALMIGHT noa2 comes then I will email everyone that we want to invite, get an idea of how can attend and who can't and what dates work best. Then we can start planning.

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

Thanks for letting us know. I think anything we can do to help relieve some stress is a good thing. Personally I have just now begun looking for places and getting ideas. When the ALMIGHT noa2 comes then I will email everyone that we want to invite, get an idea of how can attend and who can't and what dates work best. Then we can start planning.

Take it from me, the stress from all of this is a killer! New Years Eve sounds wonderful!!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.