August 2008 fillers

1,605 posts in this topic

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep! 2 years of no USCIS! haiii haiii

Thanks Dani n Crhis

They did not take any of the EAD cards or Advanced Parole, the office said keep it for souveneir, hahahaha!

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
Yep! 2 years of no USCIS! haiii haiii

Thanks Dani n Crhis

They did not take any of the EAD cards or Advanced Parole, the office said keep it for souveneir, hahahaha!

whats the dress code for the interview? also what did you bring??

UpdatedTimeline.jpg

We brought everything! They asked for extra copies (non certified) of our marriage cert.

He asked about how we met, good thing we brought our old old yearbook from back in the day.

We dress like we are going for a job interview and kids dressed like they are going to church. The officer was awesome! I mean nice and hella funny!

The interview went so smoothly and FUNNY!

USEM NBI Requirements:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
We brought everything! They asked for extra copies (non certified) of our marriage cert.

He asked about how we met, good thing we brought our old old yearbook from back in the day.

We dress like we are going for a job interview and kids dressed like they are going to church. The officer was awesome! I mean nice and hella funny!

The interview went so smoothly and FUNNY!

thanks!!

UpdatedTimeline.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Didn't realize they made you do an interview, maybe the down side to living in california, but sounds like it went nice and smooth.

My wife and I bought a Chevy Aveo about 2 - 3 weeks ago... Columbus day is rear end a guy while learning to drive day... oops, that driving lesson cost $500 (cosmetic damage tot he car mostly, it's not new anymore). She did manage to pick someone with no license, insurance, apparently not the owner of the car (all things he claimed) plus of course his head hurt... after he walked into the restaurant to call his mother on their phone I think he discovered his neck hurt too (the guy was poor, and I guess trying to get his car paid off, which had no damage btw, it had dealer tags and was a 90 something or nother, so nice and solid and it wasn't hit that hard to begin with). This month is like filing for AOS... in that I'm spending more money than I'm earning, I can't complain too much though cause in general life is going pretty good.

Awesome to hear, maliciant.

Life is going good here also, we've just bought a new bed as we've been sleeping in a single/twin this entire time! :huh: We were so busy saving for AOS that we've only just managed to splurge on a good bed. It WAS $2000 but we got it for just over $900 in clearance (posture-pedic mattress, box spring, protector, frame, and warranty).

We've also gotten a call back from an interview that Bill had for some more work. It's just at Bed, Bath and Beyond, but at this point - it's a job! Hopefully they have good news for us so that we can really start saving on our future on our own. :)

Busy here as well but one of the biggest hassles is behind us now, no USCIS for 2 years.

Trying to get the kids their FLU shots ASAP! dental is done and winter clothes and shopping done as well. THANK GOD indeed for giving me a good paying career and THANK GOD for good friends AND blessing! We been blessed......

GEMMIE!

I want one of those beds too!

MALICIANT - Can you buy me a new car also? hahahaha! Im planning on buying s NISSAN Altima Hybrid early next year.

USEM NBI Requirements:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You gotta get in line Fred... why a hybrid? If it's for economical reasons I'm going to have to suggest you are a sucker to buy into that, the real world use of a hybrid generally doesn't not provide much of a boost in terms of actual gas mileage, and you will definitely be paying extra for the hybrid parts. If you are doing it because you think you'll have an impact on the environment, I suspect that also fails for the same reason (that in real world use they aren't that much more efficient) but at least that's a cause worth supporting.

The Chevy Volt is being boasted as getting 230 mpg... which obviously with a number so large you know they are gaming the way fuel ratings are done at least a little, but if you get anything near that it could be very handy. From what little I've read though it depends on a battery which they think will get you 40 miles without ever having to use the gas engine, and that battery requires you to plug in your car (I think it takes about 8 hours to charge). So if you drive less than 40 miles a day you would not normally need gas and 40 is a lot of miles if you don't live out in the country. What I've read says that it's not likely to actually go 40 miles, on a single charge though and I know that even if you don't have to by as much gas you still pay for the electricity, it's supposedly cheaeper but I don't know what the actual cost is (and if you live in an apartment you may not have an option to plugin anyway).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

You are such a smart guy Maliciant, thanks for your advice!.

Life is good with hubby and ourlittle girl, the only bad part is that we are working hard and don't spend too much time together as we would like.

Plus the other day a fkn police cop gave me a speeding ticket and the mfkrs take you to court you cannot just pay the damn thing!, now I 've been to court twice because prosecutor told me to plead not guilty because the offcier made a mistake, he cannot add, he put I was going 62 mph on a 40mph, and marked exceed box of 10-14 what an idiot!, so now I will have to wait for a last court apperance to face the fkn cop!.

I've heard they never lose its my word against his, I wil be stuck with at least $360 fine. Darn it! it really pisses me off, you have to drive like an idiot in this State I am thinking about moving to Germany :P

YESSSSSSSSSS I GOT IT I GOT IT!!!! A HEART!!!!!!!!! FINALLY YUUUPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!! :dance::dance:

Our Timeline:

11/1999 - We met in Ecuador

02/05/00 - Relationship started

09/08/06 - Engaged & Pregnant!

03/13/08 - I filed for Citizenship

07/22/08 - Became US Citizen

08/02/08 - I-129F sent

08/13/08 - Case received by VSC

08/16/08 - NOA1

08/18/08 - Touched

12/18/08 - Touched again exactly 4 mos. after 1st touch!

12/18/08 - Noa2 @ 3PM-Gracias Dios Mio!

12/24/08 - NVC sent pckg. 3 to Embassy

01/02/09 - Pckg 3 rcvd. by Embassy

01/09/09 - Pckg 3 from Embassy received by beneficiary

02/09/09 - Medical exam

02/16/09 - Sent back checklist and docs required by embassy.

03/13/09 - We will fly to see Daddy Gary

03/16/09 - 1 PM Interview (Pray God he gets visa)

03/16/09 - 5PM INTERVIEW PASSED WOOHOO. Thank God.

03/25/09 - Visa on hand! he went to DHL office after phone call received.

04/18/09 - My Cuchi came, (NYC)a wonderful unbelievable moment!:)

04/20/09 - We applied for marriage licence. (Township Municipal Bldg Health Dept.)

04/23/09 - Licence on hand

04/29/09 - Applied for Social Security (He was in system!)

04/30/09 - Wedding day!!! Yeeebaa

05/07/09 - SS card in mail. "valid for work only with DHS authorization"

05/13/09 - Sent AOS paperwork.

06/16/09 - Biometrics Apptmt.

06/25/09 - EAD Card in mail!

06/26/09 - Letter saying case transfered to Cali.

08/08/09 - Residence Card in Mail! Yuuupiiiiiii.

THE END FOR 2 MORE YEARS.

I don´t need patience if I have love. Ah I que Viva mi Guayaquil Carajo!

-Cuchita-

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Hey all, just a note on how things are (Gemmie Im jealous of the new bed)

We got married last Saturday which was lovely, the weather held out for us which was nice and my father in law pulled out all the stops with flowers champagne dinner and a cake, it was very sweet of them. Everyone has been supportive of our decision, and we plan to renew our vows and have our reception in Australia next year, which everyone (particularly Chris' family) is very excited about.

We start the visa process again this week, just waiting on our marriage certificate and some affidavits to put in the package from family hopefully it will all go smoothly and at the start of next year we will finally be together properly.

Hope everyone is well :)

06-18-2006 Met online in WoW

04-25-2007 Admitted that we had feelings for each other started talking on skype everyday!

10-12-2007 Met in US in person for the first time, love at first sight lol, 2 perfect months together.

06-21-2008 Engaged

08-16-2008 Package finally put together and posted to Vermont! Let the real games begin.

08-21-2008 Delieved, least thats what Fedex told us....

08-27-2008 Check Cashed *dances* come on NOA1!!!!!

08-29-2008 NOA1

10-27-2008 RFE

11-10-2008 RFE returned

03-01-2009 Confirmed Case lost by USCIS

04-03-2009 Refiled K1 Visa application complete with expedite due to USCIS error.

05-14-2009 K1 package once again has vanished....

06-08-2009 Hired lawyer to proceed with Appeal process.

06-26-2009 Paperwork Fedex'ed to lawyer

07-02-2009 Lawyer submitted our suit to court

07-17-2009 Court day 2: Success, must respond by 21st August. - No result ever came from this.

10/06/2009 Withdrew K1 petition

10/10/2009 Married

10/24/2009 CR1 packet completed and posted

10/26/2009 Packet arrived at Chicago - And Submitted our Aussie application

11/04/2009 Application of CR1 returned - was rejected because of a "blurry zip code" we didn't bother to re-apply given that Chris had lost his job

04/05/2010 Australian application still pending

September 2010 - Chris arrived in Australia on Temporary Visa.

10/10/2011 - 2 year wedding anniversary - Chris to be granted Australian Permanent Residency

Summer 2012 - Planned immigration to USA.

*We have visited each other 8 times since 2007*

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

I've got some winter boots, as you never know when it might start snowing here.... some comfy blanket and other winter stuff,,, Chris is buying me stuff o he can get a new computer with Windows 7 for his game WOW :) he's such a good hubby :) I cant wait to go for some Christmas shopping,yayyyyyyyy this year we'll be together, its so exciting :)

Wish everyone a wonderful week,

P.S. My case was transferred to CSC do you think i'll have interview?

Take care all, be happy and in Love :)

as1cE_-0g410010MDA0NDZzfDAwMDY4NTBzfE1hcnJpZWQgZm9y.gif

Why do some AOS cases get transfered over to CSC?

I read this somewhere here I forgot already, haha!

Ours never got transferred.

That be nice if you don't get an interview anymore and just receive a straight out 10 year card!

USEM NBI Requirements:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.