chris&barbie

March 3 interview

17 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just really want to drop by and say hello to my fellow stress-filled, nerve-wrecked VJers.

I'm almost there guys. My interview's next tuesday and i've been going through all our papers. I did some research on possible grounds for visa denial and haven't found anything that might apply to me ( i hope i didn't miss anything...i'm not a criminal...haven't been convicted of anything...never overstayed in the US...not a drug user or trafficker...and my hubby did good with his income last year (and some supporting docs for this year's income) ). Oh and i passed the medical exams too. :dance:

Just pretty nervous right now. I will be like this until the consul says i'm good to go.

Wish me luck and please include me in your prayers. Good luck to us all and hope that we will all be reunited with our beloved finally.

Pray that my journey too will come to a beautiful ending. (F)

Edited by chris&barbie

God Bless!!!

Chris&Barbie

'with you by my side, how can I fail?" cbw

I130

NOA1 : 05.05.08

TOUCHED : 05.09.08

TOUCHED : 10.01.08

TOUCHED : 10.02.08

APPROVED (NOA2): JANUARY 7, 2009--- THANK YOU LORD!!!!

I129-F

NOA1 : 05.28.08

TOUCHED : 07.10.08

CASE NUMBER ASSIGNED: 01.15.09

CASE SENT OUT TO US EMBASSY-MANILA FROM NVC: 01.15.09

LETTER FROM THE EMBASSY: 01.22.09

PAID DV: 01.15.09

MEDICAL EXAM: 02.16.09-1ST DAY 02.17.09-2ND DAY---PASSED!!!!!

INTERVIEW DATE: 03.03.09- PASSED! THANK GOD!

VISA IN HAND: March 6, 2009

HOME: March 7, 2009

FOLLOW UPS:

11.10.08-called up USCIS to inquire about our status/sent faxes to congressmen and senator

11.12.08-called up USCIS again and was told that our case was moved to CSC back in June(!) because the state department have some questions about some of the documents we filed. And they never sent us any RFE...Grrrrrrr!!!! Was told that they don't know what the problem with the documents...Grrrrrr (again)! and was told that they will file a request for review...uuuuuggghhhh!!!!

01.14.09: Hubby sent a Thank you letter to his senator's office for clearing out the confussions with our application last Dec. 4. We'll go with K3...Hubby's doing his ITR as we speak... =)

Timeline
I'll pray for you. Good luck and don't stress too much!

Thanks much! I'm just really hoping for the best.

God Bless!!!

Chris&Barbie

I130

I129-F

FOLLOW UPS:

11.10.08-called up USCIS to inquire about our status/sent faxes to congressmen and senator

11.12.08-called up USCIS again and was told that our case was moved to CSC back in June(!) because the state department have some questions about some of the documents we filed. And they never sent us any RFE...Grrrrrrr!!!! Was told that they don't know what the problem with the documents...Grrrrrr (again)! and was told that they will file a request for review...uuuuuggghhhh!!!!

01.14.09: Hubby sent a Thank you letter to his senator's office for clearing out the confussions with our application last Dec. 4. We'll go with K3...Hubby's doing his ITR as we speak... =)

Filed: P-2 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline

Our interview is on February 26th.. My hubby will be here tomorrow..I am so excited too..His return flight is on March 5th..I am just wishing to fly home with him. I am praying for all of us...

Edited by sardes

"The truth is, you never know how strong your relationship is until it's tested. All too often, the stress of a crisis can pull a couple apart. But when you do make it through in one piece, you might just find yourselves tighter than ever."

Timeline
Our interview is on February 26th.. My hubby will be here tomorrow..I am so excited too..His return flight is on March 5th..I am just wishing to fly home with him. I am praying for all of us...

Good luck to you too and Thank you everyone for your posts every day. Makes me feel a bit better at times when i get so depressed during the process. Knowing that i am not alone and i have this place to run to when i want to say something when things don't seem to go right with my visa journey. Good luck to us all and God bless! :thumbs:

-Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not on your own understanding.

God Bless!!!

Chris&Barbie

I130

I129-F

FOLLOW UPS:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Breath, relax and be grateful that its almost over :)

Good Luck!

:)

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

Good Luck!

I know but i don't think i'll be able to really relax until i am with my hubby. But i am indeed very grateful. :yes:

Whew!

God Bless!!!

Chris&Barbie

I130

I129-F

FOLLOW UPS:

Timeline

Good Luck!

I know but i don't think i'll be able to really relax until i am with my hubby. But i am indeed very grateful. :yes:

Whew!

i know..i was typing that thinking..omg, like she can really relax! :lol: i would be a nervous wreck! but at least try to relax so you arent falling apart at the seams during the interview

you will be fine. :thumbs:

sending positive vibes out to phil on march 3rd :D

Edited by Lisa wa Yazied

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

Good Luck!

Whew!

i know..i was typing that thinking..omg, like she can really relax! :lol: i would be a nervous wreck! but at least try to relax so you arent falling apart at the seams during the interview

you will be fine. :thumbs:

sending positive vibes out to phil on march 3rd :D

I'll try to. OMG i just can't. trying to sort out my papers and i couldn't find the bank receipt of my visa fee. grrrr! so i posted again. good thing someone replied. gotta go to the bank and ask for a copy. uuuggghhhh! :bonk:

God Bless!!!

Chris&Barbie

I130

I129-F

FOLLOW UPS:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

our interview is march 1... thank god he has to go and not me cause i'd be so nervouse they would say hi my name is bob whats your name. and i'd be like uuuuuuh i have no idea right now ...lol i just dont like interviews, test ect.

Just really want to drop by and say hello to my fellow stress-filled, nerve-wrecked VJers.

I'm almost there guys. My interview's next tuesday and i've been going through all our papers. I did some research on possible grounds for visa denial and haven't found anything that might apply to me ( i hope i didn't miss anything...i'm not a criminal...haven't been convicted of anything...never overstayed in the US...not a drug user or trafficker...and my hubby did good with his income last year (and some supporting docs for this year's income) ). Oh and i passed the medical exams too. :dance:

Just pretty nervous right now. I will be like this until the consul says i'm good to go.

Wish me luck and please include me in your prayers. Good luck to us all and hope that we will all be reunited with our beloved finally.

Timeline
our interview is march 1... thank god he has to go and not me cause i'd be so nervouse they would say hi my name is bob whats your name. and i'd be like uuuuuuh i have no idea right now ...lol i just dont like interviews, test ect.

hahahah! funny! yeah i might bring a slip of paper to remind me of my name at least :lol:

God Bless!!!

Chris&Barbie

I130

I129-F

FOLLOW UPS:

Timeline

:lol:

write it on your hand ;)

Thanks!

Timeline
:lol:

write it on your hand ;)

or bring a board with all the details and answers to the consul's questions :lol: i can just wear it around my neck so he won't have to ask.

i'm beginning to nuts :rofl:

God Bless!!!

Chris&Barbie

I130

I129-F

FOLLOW UPS:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.