lizandpat

February 09 - VSC

11,191 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
on the uscis site, when you logg in your portfolio it shows u if u got a touch (if ur case has been touched since ur noa1 or not) (u have to register first )

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/selectusertype.jsp

Thank you!!!!!!!

I know that this is a dumb question, but does "touched" mean last updated?????

yes but only IF the last udpated date isn t the same than ur noa 1...

all i have to say is that we all been waiting for our time to come, and this is supose to be it.I really thought feb fillers would all be approved by the middle of next month, but instead they just stopped, nuttin is going on , it s slower than ever, and we re all very tired of waiting and getting impatient, it s starting to feel like

4ever...i just hope we al get our noa2 soon. never got one touch, i have no idea what to expect and it s killing me.

Minimule, did you see my post a few pages back with packet 3 info?

OoOoOO noOOoOo I didn t, im gonna look to see if i find it , thanks

I've been reading other threads where people have been told they will never be in the system. Updating/ overhaul or something. I will probably never be able to see mine. Email notifications seem to be not working. Old fashioned snail mail seems to be the only thing they got going on right now. So everybody....GET outside and watch your mailboxes. Richard and I will hold down the fort till you come back with good news!

K-1 Journey

04/30/2009 - I-129F sent to VSC

03/30/2010 - Interview @ MTL APPROVED!

04/13/2010 - POE @ Pearson International

05/23/2010 - WEDDING

AOS Journey

07/20/2010 - AOS/AP/EAD Sent

07/21/2010 - package received at Chicago

07/28/2010 - check cashed

07/30/2010 - received NOA1 in mail

08/01/2010 - received biometrics letter

08/20/2010 - walk in biometrics completed

08/23/2010 - finally entered into USCIS online -AP's touched on Aug11 and EAD and AOS touched on Aug20 08/30/2010 - AOS/EAD touched

09/09/2010 - AP approved (email notice)

09/13/2010 - Received email that EAD was approved on Sept 10

10/04/2010 - Received interview letter in Mail

11/09/2010 - Interview-APPROVED! 112 days

11/09/2010 - Card Production 11/22/2010 - Green Card received

ROC Journey

08/11/2012 - Eligible to file for ROC10/11/2012 - sent in I-751 (late)10/16/2012 - received NOA 11/20/2012 - biometrics

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
all i have to say is that we all been waiting for our time to come, and this is supose to be it.I really thought feb fillers would all be approved by the middle of next month, but instead they just stopped, nuttin is going on , it s slower than ever, and we re all very tired of waiting and getting impatient, it s starting to feel like

4ever...i just hope we al get our noa2 soon. never got one touch, i have no idea what to expect and it s killing me.

ooook i found it, the first link i tried to save it but it wont let me open it, and the secons well i just can t read i lol

been dating since june 1st 2007

dec-08 -officially engaged,i went back to France to apply for k1

2-11-09:noa1

3-06-09:My angel is visiting me

3-16-09:my angel is going back to the states

6-06-09: received NOA 2 HARDCOPY!!!!! ( notice date:-05-29-09)

Timeline

ooook i found it, the first link i tried to save it but it wont let me open it, and the secons well i just can t read i lol

Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
on the uscis site, when you logg in your portfolio it shows u if u got a touch (if ur case has been touched since ur noa1 or not) (u have to register first )

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/selectusertype.jsp

Thank you!!!!!!!

I know that this is a dumb question, but does "touched" mean last updated?????

yes but only IF the last udpated date isn t the same than ur noa 1...

OoOoOO noOOoOo I didn t, im gonna look to see if i find it , thanks

Thanks. Than you got to be f---ing kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last touched on 02/18/09. That's 6 days after they received it. What the hell are they doing there??!!!!!!!??? Drinking Starbucks and watching soap operas???!!!!???

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

February 18 , 2009 - Touched

June 3, 2009 - NOA2 (Hardcopy June 8, 2009)

July 13, 2009 - Medical (Completed)

July 14, 2009 - Interview (PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

July 20, 2009 - Visa Received

August 9, 2009 at 4:25 pm - Arrived safely in JFK airport

September 25, 2009 - Getting Married

October 31, 2009 - Wedding Day

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

Don't pay attention to the touched thing, unless it's your SO thats doing the touching! That website isn't really good for anything. I think it is the feeble attempt to ease the phone calls to VSC. Mine was last touched 3/12, I changed my address. I won't expect another touch ever, even after I get the approval.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Don't pay attention to the touched thing, unless it's your SO thats doing the touching! That website isn't really good for anything. I think it is the feeble attempt to ease the phone calls to VSC. Mine was last touched 3/12, I changed my address. I won't expect another touch ever, even after I get the approval.

My Kingdom for a touch! :whistle:

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

I agree with you. But it's demoralizing seeing that. Sometimes I feel like all of us are looking for a needle in hay stack.

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

Everything will be OK. My BH and I are very close and we talk everyday. The relationship will be strong due to the time we spend waiting. When we are finally together we will be very happy.

Timeline
Everything will be OK. My BH and I are very close and we talk everyday. The relationship will be strong due to the time we spend waiting. When we are finally together we will be very happy.

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree... this is actually a good time to communicate and see how we each deal with stress and such. It has actually been a good experience for us. LOL, did I just jinx us to have to wait another 5 months :) But seriously, I really do think that this time has been good for my SO and me.

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline
Not to mention that my old butt will feel like a kid again when we are finally together. We will be just like rabbits!!!!

pfffft, yer still a yung'n :P But I know what you mean!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

I know that everything is going to be ok. I am sure of that. The waiting game continues.......

February 12, 2009 - NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Well, the *theory* is that every time they pick up a file and do something with it the bar code attached to it gets scanned in, and then the "last update" would change on the web site. However, this really is not true. If it were, then we would all have touches from when someone picked up the file and typed our name in for the FBI Name Check. There are probably a number of other things too. I think at some point either as a organizational decision or a matter of practice, they probably stopped bothering with the scanners, or they simply stopped the connection between the scan and the update on the web site's database.

The thing that gets me is the whole "Customer Service Center". Basically they can't give *any* answer not already available (or obvious) - they only have the same basic information that we get. They do not have any contact with the VSC or CSC (though they can theoretically request something of the centers, if you can prove enough grounds).

Now I did find an issue with my application, and had been thinking of waiting to see if I get an RFE or not, but at this point, I don't want to give them a chance to delay things another 2-3 months for it. I f*&d up and put down the wrong year on my I-129F signature date (08 not 09). So I called the Customer Can't Help You Center, and they pretty much said, wait and see if I get an RFE, mail them something explaining and *hope* they attach it, or try to make an InfoPass appointment and *hope* they attach it. So I now have an InfoPass appointment for next week. They may throw me out, but I want them to look me in the eye and make them explain why I can't make a simple correction.

I've also bookmarked my Senator's pages and may enlist them before too much longer.

I think the US CIS "procedures" have a lot of ####### in them that is not acceptable.

There should be basic transparency and service to the petitioners who pay for the service (actually we *pay* for a *benefit of citizenship*!).

• We should have an ability to know similar information to what is available here (and occasionally stated in way outdated US CIS press releases). After all, we do it with much less information.
  • We should have the ability to actually correct an item while we are waiting, not have to wait for an RFE.
  • We should know how many applications are waiting, and what types.
  • We should know when an action is taken on our case such as an FBI name check request is initiated, and when a response is received.
  • We should have basic insight into what approvals for what dates are process each week (10 approvals from Jan 15, 5 from Jan 16, etc).
  • We should be informed that an administrative processing, additional security checks etc are required and will delay a case.
  • We should have a fair playing field with other petitions - it is not appropriate to for a processing time of 2 months for H1B (or 15 days with a premium processing option that is NOT available to us) and 6 months (if only that were true!) for us.

*IF* they gave us basic service like I describe here, I would not NEED a customer service center. The worst thing is even with a paper based system, this should all be possible!

Sorry, had to vent...

Besides Marie Anne needs more to read...

Edited by Dave & Jenny

-------------------

TIMELINE:

Feb 23, 2009 - Sent I-129F to VSC Feb 25, 2009 - Received at VSC

Feb 26, 2009 - NOA 1 Mar 2, 2009 - Touched Mar 3, 2009 - Check cashed/touched Mar 4, 2009 - NOA 1 hardcopy

June 30, 2009 - NOA2 email July 6, 2009 - NOA2 Hardcopy

Mar 11, 2009 - Igor's list # 414 Mar 18, 2009 - Igor's list # 396 Mar 25, 2009 - Igor's list # 381

Apr 1, 2009 - Igor's list # 354 Apr 8, 2009 - Igor's list # 339 Apr 15, 2009 - Igor's list # 324

Apr 22, 2009 - Igor's list # 311 Apr 29, 2009 - Igor's list # 300 May 6, 2009 - Igor's list # 274

May 13, 2009 - Igor's list # 262 May 20, 2009 - Igor's list # 257 May 27, 2009 - Igor's list # 255

June 3, 2009 - Igor's list # 225 June 10, 2009 - Igor's list # 208 June 17, 2009 - Igor's list # 201

June 24, 2009 - Igor's list # 196

June 30, 2009 - NOA2 email recieved! (Igor's list #185 at time of approval)

July 10, 2009 - NVC Received

July 17, 2009 - USEM Manila took delivery

July 23, 2009 - USEM Interview set for Aug 10

Timeline

today is a sucky day...i dunno how to stay hopeful rigth now...i just keep telling myself, ok a few more weeks, but they didnt even finish januray s approvals

and they completely stopped approving lately...pffffffffffff

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.