FaithfulandTrue

regarding previous post on the flip side

172 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Now this thread totally has me ROFLMAO. Good one Oneder :jest:

i'm glad you enjoyed it.. salam

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hey, what's the scoop? I'm lost to. :blink:

Melon balls.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Always. Use Fedex.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
Official Member of the Dream Crusher Posse are you.. :whistle: who am i to crush anyone's dream.. but's it's just that.. a dream.. what about reality.. can you possibly know about reality

Indeed I am... shall I crush your dreams like a pitiful little bug betwixt my fingers? :devil:

and abt reality, nah - I'm just fulla chit - or I was til yesterday anyway! :rofl:

:rofl:

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Seems that I do know the whole story of the situation I was commenting about. When I have these people in my home and see how this woman treats him, I want to pull her hair out! So yeah, I know there are two sides to every story, but I happen to know the whole story. Seems odd you would make a post such as this when you yourself don't know both sides of the story I was mentioning. :whistle:

you're odd, your name is odd enough to talk about such a topic :whistle:

huh? :unsure:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

..........not the person mentioned, but IF I was...and you should know, that for instance..., and maybe..i mean..you just dont know.......two sides

make sense everyone?

:lol:

Im sorry, smart@ss side rearing head

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

I'll say this...

It's up to the woman as to how much of herself she chooses to "lose" in her new relationship. That's not to say that I don't feel bad for someone who is willing to lose all of herself to try to make the "man of her dreams" happy and love her only to find out it wasn't what she thought (or vice versa). Some of us don't give any of ourselves, some give a little bit, some give a little bit more, and some throw their entire lives away.

Then there's the other side of the woman who is sooooo afraid of losing her "love" that she does control everything (to the extreme). The woman was quite possibly hurt in past relationship(s) and has become hardened and therefore excessively controlling. That's a sad case as well because she feels that if she keeps him "tied up" then he ain't gonna go nowhere..... sad

The relationships where the man shows no compassion...those suck too BUT we have completely different ways of showing love/compassion which are directly associated with whatever countries the spouses are from. We are all taught how to treat the ones we love from the time we're born so we can't expect them to be mr romantic from the time we marry them ... it takes time. Some slowly change over time and some never do. It's such a difficult transition for both parties. I do like the idea of "killing with kindness" although that's what I do to my EX hubster and it drives him absolutely insane!!! (so I save the kindness killings for my enemies lol)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hey, what's the scoop? I'm lost to. :blink:

Melon balls.

I could go for some melon balls right about now. :dance:

..........not the person mentioned, but IF I was...and you should know, that for instance..., and maybe..i mean..you just dont know.......two sides

make sense everyone?

:lol:

Im sorry, smart@ss side rearing head

OMG, finally someone makes sense! :P

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.