FaithfulandTrue

regarding previous post on the flip side

172 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

It was a very interesting topic that i read about this couple on visa journey... about a man not being able to leave the house, money taken from him.. things like that.. very interesting.. but there are 2 sides to a story and then the truth... i recently read a post from person named betrayed or something like that... anyway it was about her husband still talking to other women while he was married to her and even when he was dating her :no: .... in other words she wasn't the only one and put first in his life.. and then there's a feeling of not being appreciated for the things that ARE done, although maybe not good enough for the new husband....men are conquerers by nature.. but somethings should remain undiscovered territory.. i mean to find out that you weren't the only one in his life but you were loyal.. that would be too much for ANYONE to take.. let alone for someone to open their heart and home and not be appreciated... so crazy in egypt... there are 2 sides and then the truth.... me personally, i would NEVER hold anyone prisoner.. but let's be real.. there are some great pretender men out there that use women.. and there are people who just come here for a greencard.. so for whoever the man is, i pray for him if that REALLY happened.. but if it didn't happen that way and the whole story is not being told, shame on whoever made up that lie.. i pity the woman that has to deal with a man from any country not showing any appreciation, no matter how small.. but my motto is to kill with kindness..i could go on and on from PERSONAL experience, but i digress.. to all the true believers in love that are loyal, i pray for you.. but for those who are not real, shukriya / alwida :thumbs:

Edited by oneder

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly don't get it...what'd I miss?

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

It was a very interesting topic that i read about this couple on visa journey... about a man not being able to leave the house, money taken from him.. things like that.. very interesting.. but there are 2 sides to a story and then the truth... i recently read a post from person named betrayed or something like that... anyway it was about her husband still talking to other women while he was married to her and even when he was dating her :no: .... in other words she wasn't the only one and put first in his life.. and then there's a feeling of not being appreciated for the things that ARE done, although maybe not good enough for the new husband....men are conquerers by nature.. but somethings should remain undiscovered territory.. i mean to find out that you weren't the only one in his life but you were loyal.. that would be too much for ANYONE to take.. let alone for someone to open their heart and home and not be appreciated... so crazy in egypt... there are 2 sides and then the truth.... me personally, i would NEVER hold anyone prisoner.. but let's be real.. there are some great pretender men out there that use women.. and there are people who just come here for a greencard.. so for whoever the man is, i pray for him if that REALLY happened.. but if it didn't happen that way and the whole story is not being told, shame on whoever made up that lie.. i pity the woman that has to deal with a man from any country not showing any appreciation, no matter how small.. but my motto is to kill with kindness..i could go on and on from PERSONAL experience, but i digress.. to all the true believers in love that are loyal, i pray for you.. but for those who are not real, shukriya / alwida :thumbs:

it is a big price to pay for happiness when you give up all you have to have a chance to love and live with your beloved only to have your dreams shattered by control, insecurity, ungratefulness, lust and greed.

I praying not only for myself but for all of us who took a risk in an unconventional, interracial, intercultural relationship where it seems the stakes are much higher (F)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I think we're all lost.

I'll go ahead and speculate silently :whistle:

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Seems that I do know the whole story of the situation I was commenting about. When I have these people in my home and see how this woman treats him, I want to pull her hair out! So yeah, I know there are two sides to every story, but I happen to know the whole story. Seems odd you would make a post such as this when you yourself don't know both sides of the story I was mentioning. :whistle:

Timeline
Seems that I do know the whole story of the situation I was commenting about. When I have these people in my home and see how this woman treats him, I want to pull her hair out! So yeah, I know there are two sides to every story, but I happen to know the whole story. Seems odd you would make a post such as this when you yourself don't know both sides of the story I was mentioning. :whistle:

you're odd, your name is odd enough to talk about such a topic :whistle:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Thank you Jesus!!!!

I think we're all lost.

I'll go ahead and speculate silently :whistle:

It was worth opening up to read this line..... :lol:

Hey Amal, it gave me quite the "chuckle" :lol:

If I made someone "chuckle" today, then my time online has been worth while. My days are only good when I have the ability to make someone else feel better in some way/shape/form :)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

outta line there "oneder" - and wth kind of name is that anyway? pot, kettle?

one= self, single, alone der= derr, duh, d'oh

go figure......... :whistle:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Timeline

outta line there "oneder" - and wth kind of name is that anyway? pot, kettle?

one= self, single, alone der= derr, duh, d'oh

go figure......... :whistle:

Official Member of the Dream Crusher Posse are you.. :whistle: who am i to crush anyone's dream.. but's it's just that.. a dream.. what about reality.. can you possibly know about reality

Edited by oneder

Thank you Jesus!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.