B'sA

stupid-stupi-stupid USCIS

65 posts in this topic

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

I don't know why you seem to think that your situation is all the fault of USCIS and its staff. If you failed to send the required evidence with your application then it is your fault not USCIS. The instructions for what documents are needed with each application are very clear, If you failed to send the Documents and then USCIS send you a RFE for the missing information and you again failed to submit it to USCIS it is hardly their incompetence that has caused the problem.

You have been given some very good advice in this thread about what you can try to do to correct your mistake. But your continued blaming USCIS for your error is not going to help you resolve your issue.

You have been given some very good advice in this thread about what you can try to do to correct your mistake. But your continued blaming USCIS for your error is not going to help you resolve your issue.

Look, i'm not asking you to be sympathetic, i DON'T NEED YOUR APPROVAL whatsoever.

If you don't get the whole idea of what happened, than i suggest you keep your judgemental attitude for yourself.

With ALL THE RESPECT!

.png

UURI.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Look, i'm not asking you to be sympathetic, i DON'T NEED YOUR APPROVAL whatsoever.

If you don't get the whole idea of what happened, than i suggest you keep your judgemental attitude for yourself.

With ALL THE RESPECT!

i agree with kez/wolf....they sent you an RFE and you didnt send it all back...therefore causing a denial. That isnt their fault. It also isnt there job to hold your hand thru the process. Just because you called doesnt mean they are obligated to tell you there was something else missing. They dont have that info as a CSR anyway. try it...call and say you got an RFE and want to know why...they cant look it up.

your additude towards ppl who are giving you advice is horrible. your going off on kez/wolf bc he didnt say what you wanted to hear. how is that his fault? you posted on here for advise...and you got it. You can continue to whine about it, or you can do as ppl have adivsed you to do. your choice.

also, it became a fingerpointing issue when you pointed your finger at USCIS and your the one who didnt send everything they RFE'ed you for. how is that their fault. You really should calm down, get your papers in order, and take the steps ppl have advised you to take. Good Luck

Edited by Sinergy

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Timeline
:wow:

i DIDN'T MEAN TO SOUND RUDE.

I just don't see how has this become such a ridiculous fingerpointing.

The Bottom line is that you forgot to include something when you filed for AOS. USCIS did not reject your application because you had not submitted the correct documents at the time of filing, they sent you a request for the missing documents and gave you a date by which they needed to have that information. You sent some papers to them and got an update that processing was resuming on your account. That does not indicate that they have accepted your evidence, it just lets you know that they have got the information you sent.

You choose to call the 1-800 line to find out what was going on with your case. The 1-800 line is a call center that has very limited information about your case available to them, They are not immigration officers and are not employed by USCIS. In the mean time USCIS wait for the correct information to arrive and when the deadline arrives for you to submit the requested Information they have to process your case based on the evidence they do have. They followed the law exactly and gave you the only possible decision they could when you failed to supply the information needed to approve your AOS.

I dont see anywhere in that process the USCIS being incompetent and failing to do their job. I only see you sadly not following the filing instructions for what documents you needed to include with your application, and USCIS giving you the opportunity to send the required missing information.

Maybe your energy would be better spent sorting out where you go from here.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
Make an infopass appointment at your local office and find out why you got a denial. Could it be that you did not send what they were looking for or is it just a mistake on their part? The only way to find out is to visit the local office and speek to a immigration officer.

The People at the 1-800 line are not USCIS staff they are a call center and they use scripts to answer your questions so unless it is a very basic question they do not know and even then they get the basic stuff wrong all the time.

I know what the problem was. They didn't get some of the federal income tax documentation, but my question is why in the world didn't they contact us to say that it's missing and awited instead until it was too late.

Why???? Because!!!! That is answer Because!!! This is an answer. If you will forget to send something or sign any document, what will happen??? I will tell you, YOU WILL PAY FOR IT!!! How? By waiting few more months….Ok Now look. If any of American’s worker in USCIS will forget something to send, sign, if they will last your case what will happen then??? You will pay for it bubububhahahahahaha …. How? By waiting few more months. Why it is like this BECAUSE it is USCIS With Stupid American’s workers and that is THE END !!! People please open your eyes look on your country and then you will see why USCIS is working as it is…..

OMG! :blink: maybe if you live in this county now, try to embrace America. Maybe not perfect, but compared to some other governments its a dream. Take it easy

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I saw that you want to send some papers in today.

I hope that you can just go to Local office and try to talk to IO with all the documents in hand. Tell them that you don't really know what to do and really need their help (with good attitude). They may give you a Walk-in ticket to talk to IO there.

If you can do that before you send out the papers, it will be better and you can be for sure that all the papers sending in are correct.

Calm down and talk to the IO in local office... They are really helpful since I talked to them many many time and I even walk-in and asked them about the RFE's.

Good Luck.

I saw that you want to send some papers in today.

I hope that you can just go to Local office and try to talk to IO with all the documents in hand. Tell them that you don't really know what to do and really need their help (with good attitude). They may give you a Walk-in ticket to talk to IO there.

If you can do that before you send out the papers, it will be better and you can be for sure that all the papers sending in are correct.

Calm down and talk to the IO in local office... They are really helpful since I talked to them many many time and I even walk-in and asked them about the RFE's.

Good Luck.

Hello, thank you so much for the reply.

Is IO, the local office?

Did you mean the info pass thing?

Thanks alot!

.png

UURI.jpg

So if you know what was missing why did you not send it to them when you got the RFE? What did they ask for and what did you send to them in responce to the RFE?

Because i found it out NOW. they said it in the deanial letter?

don't it sound stupid?

made an infopass appointment at your local office.. talk to the IO there and ask them what to do.

If you miss any documentation, it is better for you to write a personal note and let them know what are you going to do for that (for example, you have submitted a request to get a copy of W-2s, 1099s, etc). Then they will wait for that and your case will be resumed but you really need to send all the info to them.

How about this. Dont blame all in USCIS in some point u have fault why this happened. Us people who's filling for adjustment of status is the resposible about all the documents that they are asking completely and in orderly. Have a checklist to all those papers and check it 10 times before mail it. Also there's a thousand and thousand of documents that filled in USCIS they are not only working in ur papers, so maybe when they found that there is document missing in ur AOS then that was the end.... and they move to the next other papers LOL. :unsure:

SzIKm4.png
4202e493-922b-4a14-a1b7-438a49a69f71_zps0b740bfd-4829-475c-92b2-ceedfc991843_zps

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

IO stands for immigration officer. You can talk with one only at a local office, where they conduct the infopasses.

11/17/08 : Application sent (I-130, I-131, I-485, I-765)

11/18/08 : Official receipt of documents stated on I-797C (Signature for receipt at USCIS was on 11/17/2008 at 10PM)

11/28/08 : NOA Received ( I-797C) for all 4 forms (forms issued on 11/26/2008)

12/18/2008: LUD on I-130, I-131, I-765

01/29/2009: Bio done

01/29, 30/2009: LUD on I485 and I765

2/10/2009: issued AP, valid 1 year for multiple entries.

2/23/2009: Got EAD card

3/8/2009: LUD on all applications. Shows approval of I131 and I765, still pending on I130, I485.

04/28/2009 at 9:30 AM: Interview. Told to wait 90 days for a resolution by mail.

05/01/2009: Card production ordered.

05/06/2009: Received approval NOAs for I130 and I485 (welcome notice, 10 years card). I130 still shows case received and pending.

06/18/2009: got the 10 years validity card. Process length: 213 days since sending the applications.

No RFE at all along the process.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Listen to the people advising you to make an InfoPass appointment. As for the people basically telling you that you shouldn't have made a mistake just ignore them. I also made a minor mistake early on in my K1 process and it set us back 4 months. Sure I made the mistake but the fact that I lost 4 months while my petition collected dust on some clerks desk upset me as much as your situation is upsetting you.

Take a deep breath, relax & make that appointment.

FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.