amal

Ok, Honestly, What did my family do wrong?

75 posts in this topic

oh, and btw, please don't comment on it in FB (for those of u who are on my friends list....and if ur not on my friends list...add me for petes sake)..

my mom hasn't told my sisters yet and doesn't want them to know until the biopsy comes back confirming what we all already know :(. I don't want my sisters to find out through FB before the family is able to tell them. Thanks for understanding.

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

(((((((((((((((((((((((AMAL)))))))))))))))))))))))) I hope it isn't in fact cancer and she is going to be okay! I'm so sorry so much is going on for you. I am always here like you have been there for me. xo

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

(((((((((((((((((((((((AMAL)))))))))))))))))))))))) I hope it isn't in fact cancer and she is going to be okay! I'm so sorry so much is going on for you. I am always here like you have been there for me. xo

:crying: thanks

Interview-December 2005

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
(F)

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
please leave in mena (as always)

I just found out that they suspect that my mother has lung cancer. They found Cancer in her leg a couple weeks ago and did scans to find the origin. One of the scans showed lesions all over her lungs and they are almost positive its the same cancer that was in her leg.

Please send a couple extra thoughts and prayers our way if you can.

I'm not sure why our family is falling apart...but I'm ready for it to all even out for a while so everybody can be together and not sick/flooded/broken/falsely accused/etc...

(F) amal (F)

My prayers are with you and your family. Keep the faith in God. I hope she will be ok :-)

NVC Journey: Finally OVER APRIL 21, 2009!!! INTERVIEW PASSED 05/12/09; VISA IN HAND 05/20/09

03/05/09: K3 and I 130 both approved! FINALLY after 230 emotionally trying days @ VSC!!

03/06/2009 : NVC Received; 03/09/09 Case Number Assigned; 03/10/09 K3 stuck in AP

03/17/2009 : AOS/IV fee bills generated (by email @ 10:00 p.m.); 03/18/2009 : AOS/IV fee bills paid online

03/27/2009 : AOS/DS 230 package sent to NVC; 04/02/2009 : AOS & DS-230 entered into NVC system

04/14/2009 : Found out K3 was forwarded to the consulate in Leb and CR1 stuck in AP; 04/18/09: K3 delivered

04/20/09: WOOHOO CR1 already out of AP; DS 230/AOS accepted with no RFEs!! Sign in failed on NVC payment site.

04/21/09: MAGIC CASE COMPLETE @ 4:30 P.M. THANK U GOD!!!

04/27/09: Hubby passed his medical; CR1 interview assigned for June 17th By NVC; but changed to MAY 12th after emailing embassy on 05/05/09 )

an1cET10g410530MDAwMzExOGx8MDAwMDU1NGRhfEFwcHJvdmVkLyBXYWl0aW5nIDQgUmV1bmlvbiE.gif

Interview Passed 05/12/09!!! Visa in hand 05/20/09!!! POE: 05/23/09

as1cEY00g410500MDA0NDZzfDAwMDk3c3xUaWxsIDFzdCB3ZWRkaW5nIGFubml2ZXJzYXJ5.gif

REUNITED JUST IN TIME FOR MY BDAY AND WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!!! PRAISE BE TO GOD!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

((((Amal)))))

(F)

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Lots of love and many blessings. I wish you and your family so much love.

Take care always Amal. You and your family are in our thoughts.

Oct 28,2006 Met online in Yahoo messenger
Dec 2,2007 Traveled to Morocco and decided to stay
Jan 7,2008 Got married in Zaio
Mar 2,2008 Got my Moroccan residency
Oct 23,2008 Direct Consular filed at consulate
Oct 31,2008 Got interview call for Dec 22nd
Nov 11,2008 Medical exam done
Dec 22,2008 Interview and got approved
Dec 23,2008 Visa issued, thanks to God
Jan 20,2009 Flew home to Texas.
Jan 21,2009 Living and working in Los Fresnos, Texas
Oct 30,2010 Filed I-751 Lifting of Conditions
Nov 2, 2010 NOA1
Dec 10,2010 Biometrics
Mar 23,2011 Approved Lifting of Conditions
Oct 28,2011 Filed N-400 Naturalization
Nov 02,2011 NOA 1
Nov 28,2011 Recd text/email placed inline for interview schedule
Dec 01,2011 Recd text/email interview scheduled,pending letter
Jan 10,2012 Interview Date
Jan 10,2012 Interview Cancelled and will be rescheduled per
USCIS as Farid can only interview after Jan 20th
Feb 23,2012 Citizenship Interview Date-Farid passed. Wohoo
July 6,2012 Oath Ceremony-McAllen Texas

March 20,2013 Petitioned for Momma

March 9, 2015 Momma arrives in Texas to live with us.

January 30, 2016 Momma leaves back to Morocco for a visit.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am so sorry Amal. I hope it turns out negative.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
(F) I am very sorry (((AMAL)))

To Blessed to be stressed:) I realize that all things have a purpose and a time.....have faith and the Lord Almighty will provide... when the time is right, he NEVER fails!

:cry::unsure: *sigh* I talked to her on the phone and it sounds even worse than it did before. Tomorrow around 2pm she's supposed to get the results. My fingers, toes, and eyes are all crossed with good hopes.

Interview-December 2005

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
Thanks. I am at work so I can't type much right now for fear that the tears that are hiding inside my eyelids will start pouring out. Thanks for not "shooing" me away due to all my "issues" here lately. {{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}} to you all.

How could we shoot you away amal? :unsure: You are part of the glue of MENA. You have been through a lot lately. HUGS

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.