tenderheartusa79

Packet 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everyone

:dance: I got packet 3 today yeahhhhh :dance:

it seems like things start to work out good for us .Thank GOD

my question is do i have to send the original of I-134 Form or just a copy and take the original to the interview ?

Thank you so much

Mohamed

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

usually the I-134 is submitted only at interview time... Your consulate's instruction sheet should indicate exactly the steps of what and when they want it

YMMV

Timeline
usually the I-134 is submitted only at interview time... Your consulate's instruction sheet should indicate exactly the steps of what and when they want it

Yeah i know . under where it says what i have to send back to the embassy it says I-134 Form but it doesn't say a copy or the original .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulations HG!!

My husband submitted the original I-134 form in his packet 3 along with copies of my taxes and a letter from my employer stating my salary and how long I had been employed with my company. He did take a copy to his interview just to be on the safe side, but they never asked for anything because they had it all when we sent the packet back.

I don't know if its any different for K1 because we were K3 BUT it was all through the Cairo Embassy.

Hope this helps.

LOVE IS UNIVERSAL!

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Yeah i know . under where it says what i have to send back to the embassy it says I-134 Form but it doesn't say a copy or the original .

It would be the original, but be certain the instructions say to send it rather than simply to check a box confirming you have it. Keep a copy of you send the original.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

Thank you shawna and Pushbrk i really appreciate it

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Unless there has been a recent change I would send the original and keep a back up copy. There was no discussion of the I 134 at H's interview at all. I sent two "originals", just in case they claimed they didn't get the one he sent.. not hard to do. In fact I sent him a complete back up packet of ALL the forms and documents. Easier to send 2 and not need one of them, than need it and not have it..

Mabrook on getting Packet 3!

K

Timeline

Thank you Karamela and Tasha i really appreciate it .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.