3,045 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
ghanna has the appointmnet on Tuesday and we are waiting for the outcome Yippeeeee

I see;) GOOD LUCK ghanna!and let us know how it was..

thank u sooo much ladiessss!!!!! i will def let u kno how it goes so u can kno wat to expect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(F) GhanaMade88 (F) I can't even imagine how you're feeling now. Just celebrate :dance: A new fresh "day" has begun . . . I wish you only the best.

:yes: May God bless you every single day and let Him lead your way :yes:

Werds cant explain how bitter sweet this is: all the pain that i went through but Gods willing i will be getting my green card!!! thank u so much for ur encouraging werds ewtn2009 and God bless you too!! I know that pretty soon it will be raining vawa approvals on this board!!!

08/09/2009 AOS APPROVED!!!

N400
2/7/2013 MAILED PACKAGE EXPRESS
2/8/2013 NOA1 DATED
2/24/2013 BIOMETRICS COMPLETED
2/27/2013 PLACED IN LINE FOR INTERVIEW
04/18/2013 INTERVIEW APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
06/12/2013 OATH CEREMONY

I am now a US CITIZEN!! THANK YOU JESUS!!

Filed: Timeline
I got all the applications I ever sent to USCIS touched on the same date, after that I recieved a letter to inform me that my case has been transfered to the NBC. Any ideas of what is going on???????????????? I sent my I-360 on March 2008. thanks

which cases were transferred?

Only the I485

They transfer my I-485 also.

CarlaM, don't quit.

Filed: Other Timeline
I was thinking maybe they transfer only I-485 because nobody supposed to know we are filed VAWA petition that's why VAWA petition always in Vermont?

What do you all think?

But why they transfer it already if i didn't get approval yet?

Niagara and Carla :unsure: , maybe that's the procedure when we file I-485 at Vermont. Because, you know some people wait until their case is approved and then they send I-485 form to Chicago. Maybe our cases need to be filed in NBC since we sent the whole package together to Vermont... I'm just guessing... It just came into my mind that when my lawyer filed renewal of my EAD last month, he sent it to NBC. A week after he filed it, I realized that he had sent to NBC, not Vermont. I called him immidiately thinking that he made a mistake, but he told me that NBC was the right place to send it at this time (the first EAD was filed and received from Vermont). So, I don't know why but maybe there are some new procedures, laws or rules that we don't know.

In the other hand, I read somewhere that Vermont it was sending out pending cases to other offices to be processed in order to speed up their decision, because they're way behind in processing times and said that have a heavier workload than other offices, so they may be our cases. As of today, I have no updates in my case. Last time I heard from Vermont was on April 1 /2009, after that I'm just looking their website every single day, wishing to find an update but nothing has changed.

I will keep you posted if I have any news.........Take care girls!!!!!!!!!!! Have a Blessed weekend :)

Edited by EWTN2009

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline
I was thinking maybe they transfer only I-485 because nobody supposed to know we are filed VAWA petition that's why VAWA petition always in Vermont?

What do you all think?

But why they transfer it already if i didn't get approval yet?

Niagara and Carla :unsure: , maybe that's the procedure when we file I-485 at Vermont. Because, you know some people wait until their case is approved and then they send I-485 form to Chicago. Maybe our cases need to be filed in NBC since we sent the whole package together to Vermont... I'm just guessing... It just came into my mind that when my lawyer filed renewal of my EAD last month, he sent it to NBC. A week after he filed it, I realized that he had sent to NBC, not Vermont. I called him immidiately thinking that he made a mistake, but he told me that NBC was the right place to send it at this time (the first EAD was filed and received from Vermont). So, I don't know why but maybe there are some new procedures, laws or rules that we don't know.

In the other hand, I read somewhere that Vermont it was sending out pending cases to other offices to be processed in order to speed up their decision, because they're way behind in processing times and said that have a heavier workload than other offices, so they may be our cases. As of today, I have no updates in my case. Last time I heard from Vermont was on April 1 /2009, after that I'm just looking their website every single day, wishing to find an update but nothing has changed.

I will keep you posted if I have any news.........Take care girls!!!!!!!!!!! Have a Blessed weekend :)

You'll see evrythng will be fine with your case,just patience and one day you'll see APPROVAL NOTICE ,i was loosing my hope but on july 4th:)-my holiday is going to be from now on:)I've got an approval!

ghanna has the appointmnet on Tuesday and we are waiting for the outcome Yippeeeee

I see;) GOOD LUCK ghanna!and let us know how it was..

thank u sooo much ladiessss!!!!! i will def let u kno how it goes so u can kno wat to expect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(F) GhanaMade88 (F) I can't even imagine how you're feeling now. Just celebrate :dance: A new fresh "day" has begun . . . I wish you only the best.

:yes: May God bless you every single day and let Him lead your way :yes:

Thanks guys for all the congrats. I have been celebrating all weekend. My life has now began. GhanaMade, all the best tomorrow. I am sure all will go perfectly. Let us know what happens so we can celebrate!!!!!!

I360

June 18 2008 - I360 filed

June 27 2008 - Prima facie determination sent

April 22 2009 - RFE received

June 31 2009 - Requested documents sent out

July 8 2009 - Documents received and case work resumed

July 13, 16 & 17 2009 - touched

July 30 2009 - Approved!!!!!!

AOS

Sept 3 2009 - Filed I485, I765, I131 by USPS express

Sept 4 2009 - Application delivered

Sept 21 2009 - NOA for all applications received

Sept 25 2009 - Biometrics notice received; Appointment date (Oct 20 2009)

Oct 8 2009 - I 131 application approved

Oct 20 2009- Biometrics Completed

Oct 20 2009 - (I765) Card Production Ordered

Oct 29 2009 - Received EAD

Oct 30 2009 - Received notice of interview date (Dec 7th 2009)

Dec 7 2009 - Interview completed

Dec 9 2009 - Card production Ordered!

Dec 12 2009 - Welcome Letter Received

Dec 19 2009 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Good Luck Tomorrow Ghanan :thumbs:

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

Timeline

thank u so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N400
2/8/2013 NOA1 DATED
06/12/2013 OATH CEREMONY

thank u so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will be fine. God is in control.

I360

June 18 2008 - I360 filed

June 27 2008 - Prima facie determination sent

April 22 2009 - RFE received

June 31 2009 - Requested documents sent out

July 8 2009 - Documents received and case work resumed

July 13, 16 & 17 2009 - touched

July 30 2009 - Approved!!!!!!

AOS

Sept 3 2009 - Filed I485, I765, I131 by USPS express

Sept 4 2009 - Application delivered

Sept 21 2009 - NOA for all applications received

Sept 25 2009 - Biometrics notice received; Appointment date (Oct 20 2009)

Oct 8 2009 - I 131 application approved

Oct 20 2009- Biometrics Completed

Oct 20 2009 - (I765) Card Production Ordered

Oct 29 2009 - Received EAD

Oct 30 2009 - Received notice of interview date (Dec 7th 2009)

Dec 7 2009 - Interview completed

Dec 9 2009 - Card production Ordered!

Dec 12 2009 - Welcome Letter Received

Dec 19 2009 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED!

:jest:Dear GhanaMade88 :jest: I was at the book store today and found a book called: " Put a Flower in your Hair and Dance"... It's about divorce, hurting feelings, sorrow, loneliness, etc., but most of it is about of how women learn from the past and NEVER forget to enjoy simple and important things in life.

Now, When a new chapter :reading: in your journey is opening up, I would say : We are loved by God and Don't forget every single day to Put a Flower :energy: in your Hair and Smile (F) because We are alive!!!!!!!!!!!. Some girls are not here sharing our visa journey because their lives were ended from their abuser partner. We're so blessed for every breath that God gives us each day and for these feelings that make us get together tonight and celebrate with you your happiness. :yes: . Tomorrow, :clock: fill your heart with thankfulness for what you have got, it can be just a beginning for the many blessings and benefits that come your way. :star:The Holy Spirit will be with you tomorrow giving you peace during the interview and joy when it ends....... May the Light of God :idea: allways show you the way....... We're here wishing you only the best for tomorrow and always..... Take care

Hi GhanaMade88, I just wanna say good luck tomorrow and know that all of our thoughts and prayers are with you. Tomorrow is a new beginning of your life and I'm thrilled that we've all had the opportunity to share this journey with you. Can't wait to hear the good news tomorrow. God Bless and may your day tomorrow be one that we will all remember.

Edited by lostinNJ

N-400 Naturalization

04th Dec, 2012 - N-400 filed

12th Dec, 2012 - NOA Received

14th Dec, 2012 - Biometrics Letter Received

26th Dec, 2012 - Biometrics Completed

11th Jan, 2013 - Placed inline for Interview

07th Mar, 2013 - Scheduled for interview

16th Apr, 2013 - Interview Date

16th Apr, 2013- US Citizen (End of USCIS Journey)

Timeline
:jest:Dear GhanaMade88 :jest: I was at the book store today and found a book called: " Put a Flower in your Hair and Dance"... It's about divorce, hurting feelings, sorrow, loneliness, etc., but most of it is about of how women learn from the past and NEVER forget to enjoy simple and important things in life.

Now, When a new chapter :reading: in your journey is opening up, I would say : We are loved by God and Don't forget every single day to Put a Flower :energy: in your Hair and Smile (F) because We are alive!!!!!!!!!!!. Some girls are not here sharing our visa journey because their lives were ended from their abuser partner. We're so blessed for every breath that God gives us each day and for these feelings that make us get together tonight and celebrate with you your happiness. :yes: . Tomorrow, :clock: fill your heart with thankfulness for what you have got, it can be just a beginning for the many blessings and benefits that come your way. :star:The Holy Spirit will be with you tomorrow giving you peace during the interview and joy when it ends....... May the Light of God :idea: allways show you the way....... We're here wishing you only the best for tomorrow and always..... Take care

O my goodnes ladies!! all of ur support just brought tears to my eyes!!! ewtn2009 and lostinNJ, Thank u so much!!! well its 556 am and im getting ready to leave please keep me in ur prayers!!!!!! God bless u all!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

N400
2/8/2013 NOA1 DATED
06/12/2013 OATH CEREMONY

Timeline

Hello all!!!

well the interview didnt go quite as planned....She asked me the "no" questions, my residence for the last five yrs and she obviously was new and didnt know what she was doing...she told me that since i entered the US without inspection, she wouldnt be able to grant to green card right away, she said that she had to do research, when right on the uscis website http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/VAWA_11Apr08.pdf , it says that a self petitioned vawa recipient does not need to have entered with inspection. so she told me that she would do more research and if she approved it at the end of the day, she would send me a letter in the mail....But i am not worried at allll!! i kno that God will make a way and also the law is on my side!!!! how is everyone else doing today?

N400
2/8/2013 NOA1 DATED
06/12/2013 OATH CEREMONY

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.