3,045 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
just keep hoping ,god is good and one day every body of us well have his green card . every day after i get off from work i chacke my mail than i like to say hi

to my VJ friend (vawa) etwn . niggra an gaby all of you gus it just feel good when you talk to poeple they knew whats going on and share the same pain

AS OF NOW MY CASE BEEN TOCH ONE TIME IN 10 MONTH BACK IN APRIAL I SENT REQUEST FOR UPDAT 2 WEEKS AGO BC/Z MY PRIMA FACIE HAS EXPIER MONTH AGO AND NO WORED YET I DONT KNOW WHAT THOS POEPLE PRAPLEM IS,I SENT A TONS OF EVDIENC BUT NO ANSWER YET

take care every body

Any update Gabriela

Hi everybody!

This morning we had our interview, everything went well, the officer was extremely nice, he went through my file, asked me some questions, if my address is still good and my phone number is current, I said yes, he asked when was the last time I came here and checked the previous visas k3 for me and k4 for my sons (made copies), also asked me some of the NO questions of the I-485 and I responded no, no, no to all of them, he asked if I was working and I said yes and hand to him a letter from my work, he ask me if he could keep the letter and I said yes,

He tried to make conversation to my sons and laughing at the same time, he asked how’s school and if they get in trouble, of course they answered nooo, he asked me for how long I was married and I answer that for 14 years, and how many times I have been married and I said.. just 1, then he turned around facing my kids, and told them that everything is over, that they now have a new start and they need to take care of their mom, I was almost in tears, I couldn’t believed that an officer can be a human being like us.

By the end he explain to me that after 2 years and 9 months from today I can apply to the citizenship with the form 1-400 and I can file the form I-600 (together with mine) for my youngest kid and he can get his citizenship through me without any text ( under 18 years ), my other son he needs to do the same than me because he is gonna be over 18, but that it will be fun to do it together, he said.

Then he gave me three letters one for each one of us saying the approval date (august 18, 09) class lf adjustment IB-6 for me and IB-8 for my kids and that the permanent resident card will be mailed to my address within 21days

I feel happy, a new start like the officer said, I want to pass this over to you, I will praying with all my heart so every each of us can get it through the end.

Your friend forever :)

Gabriela

Timeline
Hi everybody!

This morning we had our interview, everything went well, the officer was extremely nice, he went through my file, asked me some questions, if my address is still good and my phone number is current, I said yes, he asked when was the last time I came here and checked the previous visas k3 for me and k4 for my sons (made copies), also asked me some of the NO questions of the I-485 and I responded no, no, no to all of them, he asked if I was working and I said yes and hand to him a letter from my work, he ask me if he could keep the letter and I said yes,

He tried to make conversation to my sons and laughing at the same time, he asked how’s school and if they get in trouble, of course they answered nooo, he asked me for how long I was married and I answer that for 14 years, and how many times I have been married and I said.. just 1, then he turned around facing my kids, and told them that everything is over, that they now have a new start and they need to take care of their mom, I was almost in tears, I couldn’t believed that an officer can be a human being like us.

By the end he explain to me that after 2 years and 9 months from today I can apply to the citizenship with the form 1-400 and I can file the form I-600 (together with mine) for my youngest kid and he can get his citizenship through me without any text ( under 18 years ), my other son he needs to do the same than me because he is gonna be over 18, but that it will be fun to do it together, he said.

Then he gave me three letters one for each one of us saying the approval date (august 18, 09) class lf adjustment IB-6 for me and IB-8 for my kids and that the permanent resident card will be mailed to my address within 21days

I feel happy, a new start like the officer said, I want to pass this over to you, I will praying with all my heart so every each of us can get it through the end.

Gabriela

CONGRGULATIONS Gabriela

I wish you and your kids have a HAPPY & WONDERFUL LIFE

I am really very very happy to hear this good news.

Edited by Honest

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Gabriela what wonderful wonderful news for you and the boys.. Welcome to your new life :)

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

16 months and 7 days.

Congratulations, Niagara. Hopefully ewtn, lostinnj and I will be next. We applied almost at the same time. Good luck to everyone here. EWTN, please DO NOT lose hope. I am praying for you and for all of us.

Congratulations to you as well, Gabriela. Thanks for the information. Take care of yourself and your 2 boys.

Edited by bubbles14la

Filed: Other Timeline

Dear Gabriela (F) ,

I'm truly truly truly truly HAPPPY 4 u and your kids! :yes: I wish you ONLY THE BEST!. God bless all of you, for not loosing your hope and keep fighting for yourselves and your kids! (L)

Big hugs :luv: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everybody!

Gabriela

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

GOD IS GOOOD!!!!!!!!!! AND HONEST YOU CAN APPLY FOR AOS I-485 CONCURRENTLY WITH I-765 AND USE CODE C9

08/09/2009 AOS APPROVED!!!

N400
2/7/2013 MAILED PACKAGE EXPRESS
2/8/2013 NOA1 DATED
2/24/2013 BIOMETRICS COMPLETED
2/27/2013 PLACED IN LINE FOR INTERVIEW
04/18/2013 INTERVIEW APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
06/12/2013 OATH CEREMONY

I am now a US CITIZEN!! THANK YOU JESUS!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

hey Gabriela im happey for you :dance: and for every one her get aprove i can imagin how you feel now congrat and you can move on with your life

and you dont have to put up with any body

tak care and your boys too

have good night

everything that happening at this moment is a RESULT of the CHOICE you ve made in the past...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

im so scared and nervos my case has been touch today the first time was last aprial and today

Receipt Number E-mail Last Updated Form Number Form Title

EACXXXXXXXXXX Y 08/18/2009 I360 PETITION FOR AMERASIAN, WIDOWER, OR SPECIAL IMMIGRANT

hey gays wish me louck !!!!!!!! i need it

everything that happening at this moment is a RESULT of the CHOICE you ve made in the past...

Congrats Gaby, that is great news, you are a strong woman, going through what you went through and keeping it together for your kids. I couldn't see it any other way. Congrats to you and your boys.

Well I finally got my ssn, I renewed my driver's license and applied to college today. The lady at admissions told me she will make sure I get into the university, so it was great to hear that. I will submit my RFE this week and I pray to god for the best.

N-400 Naturalization

04th Dec, 2012 - N-400 filed

12th Dec, 2012 - NOA Received

14th Dec, 2012 - Biometrics Letter Received

26th Dec, 2012 - Biometrics Completed

11th Jan, 2013 - Placed inline for Interview

07th Mar, 2013 - Scheduled for interview

16th Apr, 2013 - Interview Date

16th Apr, 2013- US Citizen (End of USCIS Journey)

Timeline
GOD IS GOOOD!!!!!!!!!! AND HONEST YOU CAN APPLY FOR AOS I-485 CONCURRENTLY WITH I-765 AND USE CODE C9

GhanaMade88: Thank you for your reply. We can apply AOS I-485 CONCURRENTLY WITH I-765 only if you married to an US citizen.

I called the USCIS today and asked for filing EAD and they said I am not eligible as I married to a permanent resident. I request them to extend my Prima Facie and they don't know what it is. she transfered to another senior officer and he asked me to take an Infopass and check with local office. I also asked about the public benefits and how I can apply for them, Officer said check with the local immigration office.

I have to wait until I get VAWA my approval. No other option for me. :crying::crying::crying:

Timeline
hey Gabriela im happey for you :dance: and for every one her get aprove i can imagin how you feel now congrat and you can move on with your life

and you dont have to put up with any body

tak care and your boys too

have good night

My Best Wishes for you to get a very good news as soon as possible. Take care.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.