mimou2116

wrong birth date on the I130

15 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
:crying: :crying: after that we did send the petition I130 and after we received the NOA1 we did find out after we checked a copy of the petition that we did made my b-birth on January 31 when it was January 30.is this problem????they have my birth certificate and they have on the marriage certificate the right date??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
:crying: :crying: after that we did send the petition I130 and after we received the NOA1 we did find out after we checked a copy of the petition that we did made my b-birth on January 31 when it was January 30.is this problem????they have my birth certificate and they have on the marriage certificate the right date??

اhelppppppppppppppppp

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

moved from K-1 Fiance(e) Visa Process & Procedures General Discussion to IR-1 / CR-1 Spouse Visa General Discussion

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

####### I just came to this forum for the exact same thing. I put the wrong date on the I-130 because I was too busy thinking of the date of the ceremony. I called the number but I couldn't get leave a message or anything, and there are no operators because it is a Saturday. Hopefully I can talk to them directly on Monday morning. I hope I don't have to resubmit anything.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

In both of your cases call them on Monday, and talk to an operator, it is a lot easier to get through early in the day then mid-day.

The Journey Home
04/27/2009 - POE at JFK (Quick and Easy!!!!)
05/07/2009 - Applied for SSN
05/09/2009 - Welcome Letter Received
05/14/2009 - SSN Received
05/11/2009 - GC Production Ordered
06/12/2009 - GC Production Ordered (AGAIN ?!?!?!)
06/19/2009 - Alien Registration Approval notice email
06/22/2009 - 2 Year Green Card Received!!!!!!

Naturalization
02/06/2013 - Application Sent
02/13/2013 - NOA (Priority Date Feb 8th)
02/13/2013 - Biometrics Appt. Letter Received
02/21/2013 - Early Bio Appt. (Original March 15th)
02/26/2013 - Place Inline for Interview

04/24/2013 - Interview scheduled

05/31/2013 - Interview - Recommended for Approval

XX/XX/2013 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Ok so I called them up and the lady said that I need to send in some evidence of the correct birthdate with a cover letter. Is there an established standard for sending something like this? It's not exactly an RFE cause they haven't send me anything about it but I just want to get it done. Also the forum search is offline :\

Timeline
In both of your cases call them on Monday, and talk to an operator, it is a lot easier to get through early in the day then mid-day.

I have same kind of situation., My wife's place of birth is incorrect on I130. I called number and California CS was busy so call was transferred to national customer service. Rep told me to send a signed letter for correction explainin the error. she could not tell me if I have to send new forms or just letter will be acceptable. Please share the address if you know to send the letter because she told me to send it to address which is on my latest notice of action.

Sent I-130 to Vermont SC 05-30-2008

NOA 1 06-03-2008

Case Transferred to California SC 11-14-2008

NOA2 ........................ 12/11/2008

AOS fee.....................01/15/2009

Case completed..............05/10/2009

Interview Islamabad Embassy........................06/24/2009 AP :(

They told me to wait Min 6 Weeks and no limit for Max

Received call from ISL Embassy 08/25/2009 to submit passport

VISA IN HAND 09/05/2009

"]Link for Spreadsheet list of AP applicants at ISL/PAK

Timeline

I have same kind of situation., My wife's place of birth is incorrect on I130. I called number and California CS was busy so call was transferred to national customer service. Rep told me to send a signed letter for correction explainin the error. she could not tell me if I have to send new forms or just letter will be acceptable. Please share the address if you know to send the letter because she told me to send it to address which is on my latest notice of action.

Here's whats on my NOA1

USCIS California Service Center

P.O. Box 30111

Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-0111

Timeline

Ugh I am so worried and pissed right now. So now I need to send in some kind of proof of my wife's birth-date and I'm sure another certified ###### translation of the marriage certificate won't do and now I need a certified translation of her birth certificate with a letter from the translator and every single time I need a copy of ANYTHING I have to wait for my relatives to feed the ###### bribe-fed bureaucracy in Pakistan to trot out a simple translation and mail it in. I can't ###### just keep copies of the birth certificate or marriage certificate and have them translated here because I know of nowhere that does an Urdu to English translation and even then I'm not sure the USCIS won't expect another ###### I-130 or an entirely new application or take umbrage to the fact that I'm ###### sending in a correction pre-emptively without an RFE or that the useless people manning the telephones at USCIS haven't given me the wrong information completely when they sound so unsure of what do do about ANYTHING. Goddammit.

Timeline
Ugh I am so worried and pissed right now. So now I need to send in some kind of proof of my wife's birth-date and I'm sure another certified ###### translation of the marriage certificate won't do and now I need a certified translation of her birth certificate with a letter from the translator and every single time I need a copy of ANYTHING I have to wait for my relatives to feed the ###### bribe-fed bureaucracy in Pakistan to trot out a simple translation and mail it in. I can't ###### just keep copies of the birth certificate or marriage certificate and have them translated here because I know of nowhere that does an Urdu to English translation and even then I'm not sure the USCIS won't expect another ###### I-130 or an entirely new application or take umbrage to the fact that I'm ###### sending in a correction pre-emptively without an RFE or that the useless people manning the telephones at USCIS haven't given me the wrong information completely when they sound so unsure of what do do about ANYTHING. Goddammit.

I can understand your furstration . You can translate documents yourself only requirement is that whoever translate it has to send a signed letter with it that he/she is fluent in both languages. I had sent for my N400 and I 130 before and they accepted it. Call again if you want to make sure and its possible some other rep at USCIS will give better answer. Good Luck

NOA 1 06-03-2008

VISA IN HAND 09/05/2009

Timeline
I can understand your furstration . You can translate documents yourself only requirement is that whoever translate it has to send a signed letter with it that he/she is fluent in both languages. I had sent for my N400 and I 130 before and they accepted it. Call again if you want to make sure and its possible some other rep at USCIS will give better answer. Good Luck

Thanks okay I've calmed down a bit... Really, you translated it yourself? Did you do that for the marriage certificate? Or what other document? And you just typed the translations in Word and printed them out?

Timeline

Thanks okay I've calmed down a bit... Really, you translated it yourself? Did you do that for the marriage certificate? Or what other document? And you just typed the translations in Word and printed them out?

I used MS Word and used examples from prev translated docs. Yes I did translated marriage certificate as well. There is format at Pakistan embassy, DC website for Urdu to English translation for marriage certificate. just use link below.

http://www.pakistan-embassy.org/forms/Transnakha-Fill.pdf

I hope it will help you. But I wanted to ask you that why do you have to send marriage certificate again was that mistake in your transaltion or in the forms itself. Anyway good luck

NOA 1 06-03-2008

VISA IN HAND 09/05/2009

Timeline
Hmm wow that's interesting. Has it worked for other documents? If you used it for your I130 then I hope for your sake they don't raise a fuss about it!

I don't have to send a marriage certificate again, but just some document that has my wife's date of birth on it. And I called up USCIS again and it looks like I can send just a photocopy of her ID or birth certificate.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Just make sure whatever you your wife's id or birth certificate is notorized.

The Journey Home
04/27/2009 - POE at JFK (Quick and Easy!!!!)
05/07/2009 - Applied for SSN
05/09/2009 - Welcome Letter Received
05/14/2009 - SSN Received
05/11/2009 - GC Production Ordered
06/12/2009 - GC Production Ordered (AGAIN ?!?!?!)
06/19/2009 - Alien Registration Approval notice email
06/22/2009 - 2 Year Green Card Received!!!!!!

Naturalization
02/06/2013 - Application Sent
02/13/2013 - NOA (Priority Date Feb 8th)
02/13/2013 - Biometrics Appt. Letter Received
02/21/2013 - Early Bio Appt. (Original March 15th)
02/26/2013 - Place Inline for Interview

04/24/2013 - Interview scheduled

05/31/2013 - Interview - Recommended for Approval

XX/XX/2013 - Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.