The_Dude

Guilty Pleasures

161 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
I'm the same way with salty things. I could just eat tortilla chips plain, I love salty buttered popcorn. And don't even get me started on pretzels...doesn't matter if they are the hard packaged little ones or the big soft fresh baked ones, as long as they have salt I am all over that. *drools*

Come to Philly!! We're the home of soft pretzels!! :yes:

K-1

I-129F sent to Vermont: 2/19/08

NOA1: 2/21/08

NOA2: 3/10/08

Packet 3 recd: 3/25/08

Packet 3 sent: 4/18/08

Appt letter recd: 6/16/08

Interview at Montreal Consulate: 7/10/08 **APPROVED!!**

K1 recd: 7/15/08

US Entry at Buffalo, New York: 11/15/08

Wedding in Philadelphia: 11/22/08

AOS

AOS/EAD/AP filed at Chicago Lockbox: 12/17/08

NOA: 12/29/08

Case transferred to CSC: 1/7/09

AOS Approval: 4/2/09

Biometrics appt: 1/16/09

EAD received: 3/12/09

AP received: 3/13/09

AOS approval notice sent: 4/2/09

GC received: 4/9/09

ROC

Sent package to VSC: 1/5/11

NOA1: 1/7/11

Biometrics: 2/14/11

Approval letter received: 8/1/11

GC received: 8/11/11

Citizenship:

N-400 sent to Dallas lockbox: 3/1/12

NOA1: 3/6/12

Biometrics: 4/9/12

Interview: 5/25/12

Oath Ceremony: 6/4/2012

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I love hearing Whitesnake. and also seeing their videos. I think all women should be built like Tawney Kitanen or at least God should have given me her body. :wacko:

:bonk:

Hehehe well few guilty pleasures - I generally enjoy them with abandon - but I will admit to enjoying John Denver music and most people start to edge away from me when I say that, so I do feel somewhat 'guilty' about that!

I (L) John Denver. In fact, I tried to get Carla's husband's niece's boyfriend to listen to it while he's driving through the mountains in West Virginia. :lol:

I absolutely LOVE Taco Bell! So does my husband so I guess it's okay!

icon8.gif

You mean Taco Hell, don't you? :hehe:

John Denver is awesome.

Ha ha....I call it Taco hell too!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
I'm the same way with salty things. I could just eat tortilla chips plain, I love salty buttered popcorn. And don't even get me started on pretzels...doesn't matter if they are the hard packaged little ones or the big soft fresh baked ones, as long as they have salt I am all over that. *drools*

Come to Philly!! We're the home of soft pretzels!! :yes:

Soft pretzel factory is drool worthy.

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

Lol I will remember that. One random day I will be like, lets goto philly honey, I want pretzels! :lol:

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Filed: Other Timeline

Hugh Grant chick flicks. They're always the same, but I quite like them. Faves are 4 Weddings and a Funeral, and 9 Months.

Leonardo DiCaprio movies. Any of them.

But I don't feel the least bit guilty about Johnny Depp. :P Probably because nearly every other hetero female on the planet pretty much has the same opinion. And some gay men I'm sure. ;)

divorced - April 2010 moved back to Ontario May 2010 and surrendered green card

PLEASE DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME OR EMAIL ME. I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT CURRENT US IMMIGRATION PROCEDURES!!!!!

Timeline
I just realized yet another one..... I know all the dialogue to the movie The Goonies. I've probably seen that movie over 100 times. I have at least now learned to not say it out loud when i'm watching it with friends. :blush:

Hehe I am the same way with the breakfast club. :(

Me too, I forgot about that one. Also Weird Science.

Ahh yes! And Ferris Bueller...

The first time I went to Chicago I went around and re-enacted scenes from Ferris Buellers day off. :blush:

:rofl: OMG I love ferris.... I have seen that movie at least a dozen times.... it's such a classic!!

I have to admit that I own both The Goonies and The Breakfast Club and know all of the dialogue also. The only movie I like more than The Breakfast Club is Princess Bride and I know that dialogue also. Caddyshack and Stripes run close seconds. My SO is 12 years older than me, so since he didn't live in the 80's as a teenager like I did, I keep making him watch all of the movies. He has now seen The Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, Sixteen Candles, Princess Bride and Footloose. Still have to do Ferris Bueller and Dirty Dancing though. 80's movies are definitely my guilty pleasure.

Timeline

Does anyone remember Labrynth, with David Bowie and the bouncing heads? That movie was so wierd.

K-1

AOS

ROC

Citizenship:

Timeline
Does anyone remember Labrynth, with David Bowie and the bouncing heads? That movie was so wierd.

Haha yes!

You remind me of the babe... the babe with the power... :lol:

Edited by Sprailenes

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

You couldn't be more right! That was a weird damn movie. Then again, with Bowie in it, why wouldn't it be? :lol:

Timeline

You couldn't be more right! That was a weird damn movie. Then again, with Bowie in it, why wouldn't it be? :lol:

haha I saw it as a young one and I think it scarred me. I can still picture Bowie in those skintight leather pants and the bouncing heads, not really a kiddy movie!

K-1

AOS

ROC

Citizenship:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I love watching Ghost Hunters (TAPS) on Sci-Fi, I would never tell anyone that I know, for fear that they would laugh at me. But I dvr every episode. I'm hooked.

0nboVVg.jpg0nbom6.png

moAOm6.png

Timeline

haha I saw it as a young one and I think it scarred me. I can still picture Bowie in those skintight leather pants and the bouncing heads, not really a kiddy movie!

I can seriously see how that would scare you as a child! Confession - when I was a kid, I thought David Bowie was a really ugly woman. I still remember the day I found out he is a man. :blink: You have to admit it was a close call :lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.