Back By Popular Demand

76 posts in this topic

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
Gee, a part of my marriage vows to my wife was to get her a new washer and dryer, among other things, how did you get by? And you make her sit on the floor, can't you even get her a table?

Another part of our marriage contract is to leave the camcorder in the case until she is all dressed up with her hair and makeup on while walking in park loaded with flowers and other nice things to see in the background.

A part of mine was to save the house from being foreclosed upon. :thumbs:

P.S. I'll post a video of us walking home later. You'll see why there's no washer and dryer. She also has a table. Most of the Vietnamese women I saw when I was there prefer to squat when they work FYI.

Timeline
Whatever. A practical joke is one thing...but purposely humiliating anyone and then posting it online is another, usually known as abusive behavior.

Exactly Old Dominion. It is abuse. Also to humiliate is sick. My brother does this ####### too and he has been warned many times to stop it.

You know what I look like Tex. If you ever see me at a truck stop feel free to come up to me and say I abuse my wife. You're the internet version of a Radio Rambo.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Gee, a part of my marriage vows to my wife was to get her a new washer and dryer, among other things, how did you get by? And you make her sit on the floor, can't you even get her a table?

Another part of our marriage contract is to leave the camcorder in the case until she is all dressed up with her hair and makeup on while walking in park loaded with flowers and other nice things to see in the background.

A part of mine was to save the house from being foreclosed upon. :thumbs:

P.S. I'll post a video of us walking home later. You'll see why there's no washer and dryer. She also has a table. Most of the Vietnamese women I saw when I was there prefer to squat when they work FYI.

Ha, was teasing about the washer and dryer, but not so much when pulling out the camera. The really major change for my wife was getting use to the idea of drinking pure fresh safe water out of the tap. America is a great place to live, not only not boiling the water, but accustomed to the water being shut down and only turned on two hours a day where she had to fill up buckets, frequent failures in power, the internet, and phone service, spend many a night here worrying about her as absolutely no way to say good night. Their postal service was a crime and still is, unusual for her to get use to the idea of mailing or receiving a letter. And the huge selection of foods at our grocery stores, she went nuts visiting the Mall of America. And even safe to walk the streets a night, quite a contrast here from living in Venezuela. Let's keep it that way.

Timeline
I thought they were pretty funny. Only cos Tom does the same sh!t to me. I'd hardly call it abuse.

Thank you. I'll get the final verdict from Thuy tonight. She'll tell me what she thinks, believe me.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm also biased on this one - we scare each other all the time and get a kick out of it.

To each his own.

Let's do without the accusations of abuse and the subsequent reactions to that though, ok?

:)

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I like to joke around and play jokes on my fiance. She does them sometimes to me. But I would never post them on the internet. Mostly because she's really good with photoshop and video editing programs. :whistle:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline
Whatever. A practical joke is one thing...but purposely humiliating anyone and then posting it online is another, usually known as abusive behavior.

Exactly Old Dominion. It is abuse. Also to humiliate is sick. My brother does this ####### too and he has been warned many times to stop it.

Thanks. Until you wrote, I was beginning to think this kind of behavior was a Texas thang. Even the hillbilly guys with their moonshine and 'baccy around here look after their wives better than that, INCLUDING providing washers and dryers. They know enough to respect them and find better ways to tease one another.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thanks. Until you wrote, I was beginning to think this kind of behavior was a Texas thang. Even the hillbilly guys with their moonshine and 'baccy around here look after their wives better than that, INCLUDING providing washers and dryers. They know enough to respect them and find better ways to tease one another.

Enough already, as already requested.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline

At the least, I hope VJ won't overlook video postings like the ones in this thread. People from the third world have a hard time as it is, getting adjusted to lifestyles in this country. The first posting here should have been deleted to begin with, otherwise it will encourage other wise guys to be just as humiliating to their wives from the third world.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

oh my gosh enough already :rolleyes:

it was hardly humiliating...

humiliating would be posting a video of her going to the bathroom or taking a shower ...

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif