sweetlady

JUST CURIOUS

135 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
is this going to be a bash the american woman thread?

Thats what I am wondering :whistle:

No offense meant to all american ladies here

Got to protect that image of the American Woman! :lol:

You've changed your tune since you posted this topic...

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=172576&hl=

Seeing as it's a Philipine topic, and this is the Phil forum that Phil posters want to keep 'regional' why was this not posted here?

Ya know what? I am sorry that thread offended you, but I will be honest with you, it too far over your head...Or the more likely, it hit a soft spot, and you cant handle it. Happens to all of us.

Btw, my SO read it all, and she enjoyed it. And agreed with it.

08-21-2008 Mailed I-129F Package (via USPS)

08-25-2008 NOA1 (This is the date on the I-797, did not recieve it in my mail til Aug 29)

12/18/2008 NOA2

12/24/2008 Received at NVC

01/05/2009 Received at USE Manila

01/07/2009 Scheduled Interview (1/21/09)

01/12/2009 Medical Appointment SLEC (Passed: Done by 1:30pm)

01/21/2009 Interview at U.S. Embassy - APPROVED!

02/13/2009 Visa Delivered

03/21/2009 Ann has arrived

AOS, EAD, AP, Petition

03/14/2011 AOS, EAD, AP, Petition mailed by Priority Mail through USPS

03/16/2011 Delivery Confirmation USPS

04/22/2011 NOA1 Emails(3) Received and check cashed (I-485, I-765, I-131)

04/29/2011 Check Cashed for I-130 Petition (We are petitioning our son, he is 13 yrs old)

05/02/2011 Biometric Appointment Letter for May 25 (But we will do a walk-in this week)

05/04/2011 Biometric Completed today.

05/14/2011 Email and Text of I131 Travel Document is APPROVED

05/14/2011 Email and Text of I765 Employment Authorization "Ordered Production of New Card Ordered"

05/16/2011 Email and Text and Rcv'd Appt Letter in the mail for June 16

05/19/2011 EAD card received in the mail today!!

06/16/2011 AOS Interview COMPLETED -SUCCESSFUL

06/17/2011 Email/Text Card Production - APPROVED

06/20/2011 Received SS card in the mail today

06/27/2011 Received Green Card in Hand today!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
You're right....yall are worse.

:lol: I feel really really sorry for you and the people you've known before.

The stereotypes that abound here are phenomenal.

LOL good one. However we are all here on VJ because we did not find what we wanted in our own coutnry? are we not???

No. Some of us are here because we happened to fall in love with someone from another country.

I feel sorry for us too, it sucks to be a man with good intentions and find only spoiled, cheating, corrupted women here who need mental and spiritual help.

29ngqhd.jpg

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline
is this going to be a bash the american woman thread?

Thats what I am wondering :whistle:

No offense meant to all american ladies here

Got to protect that image of the American Woman! :lol:

You've changed your tune since you posted this topic...

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=172576&hl=

Seeing as it's a Philipine topic, and this is the Phil forum that Phil posters want to keep 'regional' why was this not posted here?

Ya know what? I am sorry that thread offended you, but I will be honest with you, it too far over your head...Or the more likely, it hit a soft spot, and you cant handle it. Happens to all of us.

Btw, my SO read it all, and she enjoyed it. And agreed with it.

Well, you, your SO and I have something in common after all--because I read all of it and agree with YOUR impression too! :D

Edited by tmma

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
If DNA test were part of Child Suport, then a lot of the men who pay child support would not be paying. DNA test should be part of Child support

ita :thumbs:

I have no interest in other regional topics either. I find it curious why people with really no ties to Philippines feel the need to post here.

Us in this forum know the Philippine culture, and I think outsiders really don't add much this forum.

I guess they are bored to come over to Philippine Section and start to look around and post....

entertainment. mena has been slow lately.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

So the light bulb above your head... is it environmentally safe?!

Huh?

Well I was just smiling at your post, because it seems for the first time you were saying to yourself....

"I got it!!!!" and "This is it!!!"

I will accept that. I was just wondering how I got in the mix!

--Bullwinkle

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

some people cannot just shut off their mouth if you have nothing good to say better be quite. No name calling just to hurt each side.

Timeline
since not all men in america are running to the philipeans for a wife i would say that not all men in the united states are thinking the same as these men here. there are alot of men who are happy with the american woman so that means there is nothing wrong with us at all.

also the men here have grown up in the same society as we have so if they call us spoiled then what are they then? not only american woman can be spoiled u know.

the reason the woman here act the way they do is because of how they were treated in the past. the woman stayed home, raised the man's kids, cooked, cleaned, ironed her husbands clothes...etc and then man was out sleeping with his secretary...secretary gets pregnant....man dumps wife for his lover...leaving wife and kids to defend themself....thus, womans rights evolved. courts started siding with the woman because she was doing her job as a wife....man broke up the marriege with cheating...woman gets alimony....man gets mad because he has to support his ex and kids....man hate american woman for that.

example 2. woman supports man while he go gets his education and then dumps wife when he gets his degree.

yes believe it or not...this is what changed the woman back in the day. they had to become self sufficient for her own sake as well as her kids.

sorry guys...cant change history.

sorry girls from philipeans....these men probably are afraid of american woman as they are a threat to his earnings where u girls dont know the rules here in the united states and they feel safe that if u divorse them u wont get half of what they make. they will threaten to send u back to the philipeans and out of fear u wont do anything to hurt them.

Yep. Needs professional help.

is that the best u can do? i speak the truth and u think i need professional help? i tell it like it is and u think i need professional help? are u kidding me?

You must be from the North!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What school taught u history? I'm a 42 year old white American man, divorced after 20 years, to your typical American Gold digging woman!! I went thru 6 different adultries with her!!!!!!!! Stop reading comic books and look into the world!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!! YOUR DREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

All I hear is whining Rockhouse...talking about how horrible and empty American women are. Sheesh...I'd love to hear the other side of the story from the ex's as I'm sure you weren't such an angel yourself. Whatever happened to personal responsibility...or is that only convenient when it comes to not placing any blame on yourself?

A note to why this is a topic for those who aren't Filipino...it's a public forum. I'm sure if there was a conversation in another regional thread about how awful Filipina women are you would go in and defend yourselves all the same.

wtf-picard.jpg

Filed: Timeline
I have no interest in other regional topics either. I find it curious why people with really no ties to Philippines feel the need to post here.

Us in this forum know the Philippine culture, and I think outsiders really don't add much this forum.

I guess they are bored to come over to Philippine Section and start to look around and post....

entertainment. mena has been slow lately.

Where have you been Charles?? We missed you here!

I wish I would of found the Philippines when i was younger.

I would of moved over there and spent half my time in USA and half in PI.

Beautiful woman, Beautiful inner beauty, Happy and warm hearted, and fun to be around.

Now of days, there are so many obesed woman in the USA, and back in Philippines it a sea of size 0, 1 and 3 pants size, with few woman going over 110lbs.

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline
Seriously, I am filipina but I dont like to see topic like this.. Admit it or not, some people will get offended.. We Filipinos dont want to be generalized, dont want to be treated badly, but let us respect also others that does not want to be generalized as well. I love equality and hate prejudism...This is how racism starts. Of course some people will react and the more people will respond to this topic..

Lets just say, that we never looked for someone outside,, it is just coincidence that God gave us different person with different values in life that will understand us more.

I never questioned my husband as why he chose me, as I believe it was destiny that brought us together.

Thread like this should never exist.. Honestly..

Peace..

This topic is becoming non sense as it seems like proving who is better than the others.. I believe wherever you came from or wherever I came from has nothing to do with being a good wife... Everyone is capable of being a good one... No offense meant to every one.. Bad apples and oranges are everywhere..

We Filipinos hate to be discriminated but we should stop bashing and proclaiming that we are better than others.. This topic needs to be closed as people will respond and respond more and will just offend more people.. I do not disagree to everyone.. this is a regional forum, but everyone can read everything we post here. And everyone has the right to react....

It is not right to bring up the past from ex's, what happen before should be forgotten and just think that everything did not work for both of you.. As well as to my co-filipinos, I will say that we need to stop asking question like this in the forum, instead help each other on how you will improve your relationship and your visa journey going...

What we do always come back to us, so let us treat everyone with respect and dignity..

PEACE. (L)

Peace everyone.

Edited by Completely
jamesfiretrucksg2.th.jpgthpix.gif

I wish I would of found the Philippines when i was younger.

I would of moved over there and spent half my time in USA and half in PI.

Beautiful woman, Beautiful inner beauty, Happy and warm hearted, and fun to be around.

Now of days, there are so many obesed woman in the USA, and back in Philippines it a sea of size 0, 1 and 3 pants size, with few woman going over 110lbs.

you tell em jack, not a double bagger on the whole islands!!!

Seriously, I am filipina but I dont like to see topic like this.. Admit it or not, some people will get offended.. We Filipinos dont want to be generalized, dont want to be treated badly, but let us respect also others that does not want to be generalized as well. I love equality and hate prejudism...This is how racism starts. Of course some people will react and the more people will respond to this topic..

Lets just say, that we never looked for someone outside,, it is just coincidence that God gave us different person with different values in life that will understand us more.

I never questioned my husband as why he chose me, as I believe it was destiny that brought us together.

Thread like this should never exist.. Honestly..

Peace..

This topic is becoming non sense as it seems like proving who is better than the others.. I believe wherever you came from or wherever I came from has nothing to do with being a good wife... Everyone is capable of being a good one... No offense meant to every one.. Bad apples and oranges are everywhere..

We Filipinos hate to be discriminated but we should stop bashing and proclaiming that we are better than others.. This topic needs to be closed as people will respond and respond more and will just offend more people.. I do not disagree to everyone.. this is a regional forum, but everyone can read everything we post here. And everyone has the right to react....

It is not right to bring up the past from ex's, what happen before should be forgotten and just think that everything did not work for both of you.. As well as to my co-filipinos, I will say that we need to stop asking question like this in the forum, instead help each other on how you will improve your relationship and your visa journey going...

What we do always come back to us, so let us treat everyone with respect and dignity..

PEACE. (L)

Peace everyone.

AGREE. :thumbs:

Timeline
All I hear is whining Rockhouse...talking about how horrible and empty American women are. Sheesh...I'd love to hear the other side of the story from the ex's as I'm sure you weren't such an angel yourself. Whatever happened to personal responsibility...or is that only convenient when it comes to not placing any blame on yourself?

A note to why this is a topic for those who aren't Filipino...it's a public forum. I'm sure if there was a conversation in another regional thread about how awful Filipina women are you would go in and defend yourselves all the same.

Lol, yeah, i guess i need to take a look at myself and be honest, like how i have custody of both my kids now because my ex went to jail for beating up her new husband forcing my kids and him to lock themselves in their bedroom as she beat holes through the door while she screamed that she was gonna stab him in the heart. You dont know ###### about me. The TS asked why we prefer Filipinas. I prefer them because AS A WHOLE, ALL the American women i have dated, as well as those friends have dated/married don't hold a candle to the Filipinas. Sorry if it pisses you off, it's not whining, it's observations and experiences that i am typing on a forum....deal with it.

BTW, if your not an American woman then why get so bent outta shape?

29ngqhd.jpg

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

What I don't understand is this incessant need to label any one group as "better." My ex-husband was a right ####### to me and our kids and he is American. Do I think all American men are scum? Nope. Shall I assume that all German men are superior to American men because my husband is kind, witty, incredibly intelligent, loving, the perfect match, etc (and clearly has good taste in women)....

I have many Philipina friends who are lovely women. I also know a couple who are total b!!tches. In addition I have some German friends who are amazing, an Italian friend who knows the meaning of loyalty, a Dutch friend ..... etc. Women and men who are kind and loyal and great lovers and friends come from all countries and all socio-economic classes. To classify in one lump all American women as fat, cheating, lying, uneducated gold-diggers tends to make those making the accusations look like right bastards as well.

Seriously, what the heck is wrong with everyone here with the exception of the two or three people posting similar sentiments as mine? Of course you love your wife/husband and think they are the best. It would be pretty sad if you didn't. However, that doesn't mean that American/French/Dutch/German/Indian/Insert Nationality of Choice Here women or men are awful.

And for the record, when you are pointing out how stupid someone is and in your post you have completely misspelled words and used improper grammar and YOU SPEAK ENGLISH AS A NATIVE LANGUAGE, your argument kind of falls flat.

Just saying.

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.