K-3 Weekend Party!!!

48 posts in this topic

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Not only it being the weekend, and I will be packing for my hooneymoon in Paris in less then 3 weeks, I just found out I'm on a plane to Paris Monday night for 2 days for business, so...... I get to spend a bit of time with my love before I leave for Paris for honeymoon. "We are being married Feb. 10th via proxy." Now that is the kind of good news to start the weekend. Almost as good as a approval. Enjoy your weekend.

2Lovers

67kx7t6sli3t.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
Not only it being the weekend, and I will be packing for my hooneymoon in Paris in less then 3 weeks, I just found out I'm on a plane to Paris Monday night for 2 days for business, so...... I get to spend a bit of time with my love before I leave for Paris for honeymoon. "We are being married Feb. 10th via proxy." Now that is the kind of good news to start the weekend. Almost as good as a approval. Enjoy your weekend.

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage! Enjoy the honeymoon!!! Enjoy it as much as possible and make memories...so you can have something to hold onto to get you through the wait.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Aruba
Timeline

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding, honeymoon and trip

Have fun

PS but why you K-3 not K-1?

So what is up for this weekend, I talked 20 min with hubby and he went to bed to work tomorrow.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

an1cCnE0f--0410MDAwMTg3NHN8MDAwMDEzZGF8Q2l2aWwgTWFycmllZA.gifas1cCx0-M3-0410MDM3ODEwc3wzNzcyNHN8Q2h1cmNoIFdlZGRpbmc.gif

an1cCsA-M000410MzAwMjY1MGp8NDc0Mjk2bGF8U3RhcnRlZCBWaXNhIFByb2Nlc3M.gif

03/02 Received NVC

04/02 Case Number

05/02 DS-3032 Gen

06/02 DS-3032 email

09/02 Received DS-3032&I-864 Bill

10/02 Pay I-864

11/02 AOS bill PAID

11/02 IV Bill Gen

11/02 Pay IV

11/02 IV Bill PAID

26/02 Mail AOS&IV Package

Stuck at NVC :-(

10/3 Medical PASSED!

11/3 AVR states IV paid (1 month after it got paid)

K-3:

04/02 At NVC

05/02 Left NVC

At Embassy, DHL 9 FEB

19/02 Embassy gave me apt for K-3

31/03 Interview Date

K-3 In HAND!!!!!

04/04/09 POE: ARUBA

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Aruba
Timeline

Have fun

So what is up for this weekend, I talked 20 min with hubby and he went to bed to work tomorrow. I will hear from him again in 21 hours for a few minutes hen repeat again! I Hate Turnarounds!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

an1cCnE0f--0410MDAwMTg3NHN8MDAwMDEzZGF8Q2l2aWwgTWFycmllZA.gifas1cCx0-M3-0410MDM3ODEwc3wzNzcyNHN8Q2h1cmNoIFdlZGRpbmc.gif

an1cCsA-M000410MzAwMjY1MGp8NDc0Mjk2bGF8U3RhcnRlZCBWaXNhIFByb2Nlc3M.gif

03/02 Received NVC

04/02 Case Number

05/02 DS-3032 Gen

06/02 DS-3032 email

09/02 Received DS-3032&I-864 Bill

10/02 Pay I-864

11/02 AOS bill PAID

11/02 IV Bill Gen

11/02 Pay IV

11/02 IV Bill PAID

26/02 Mail AOS&IV Package

Stuck at NVC :-(

10/3 Medical PASSED!

11/3 AVR states IV paid (1 month after it got paid)

K-3:

04/02 At NVC

05/02 Left NVC

At Embassy, DHL 9 FEB

19/02 Embassy gave me apt for K-3

31/03 Interview Date

K-3 In HAND!!!!!

04/04/09 POE: ARUBA

Timeline

Have fun

So what is up for this weekend, I talked 20 min with hubby and he went to bed to work tomorrow. I will hear from him again in 21 hours for a few minutes hen repeat again! I Hate Turnarounds!

Some days I talk to my husband for like 4 hours LOL (Before we got married we would talked so much that our families would laugh at us. ) But most days it's only about 30-60 mins. Once in awhile because of time differences and his work, I don't get more than 10 mins to talk to him. I don't let it bother me, because I remember how often he spent hours on the phone with me...patiently listening to girly things like what I bought, where I went, who I talked to, my friends, my cats, and other nonsense most guys don't care about LOL There are some people that cannot talk more than once a week or once every 2 weeks. So try and look on the bright side. You know what I do? Once in awhile if he's in a hurry or can't talk because he's busy, I'll write him a letter on some pretty stationary and mail it to him. Sure, by the time he gets it, it's old news...but he still gets happy to get a letter sprayed in perfume with a big lipstick kiss on it LOL It gives me something to do to stay in touch with him, even when he's busy.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Some days I talk to my husband for like 4 hours LOL (Before we got married we would talked so much that our families would laugh at us. ) But most days it's only about 30-60 mins. Once in awhile because of time differences and his work, I don't get more than 10 mins to talk to him. I don't let it bother me, because I remember how often he spent hours on the phone with me...patiently listening to girly things like what I bought, where I went, who I talked to, my friends, my cats, and other nonsense most guys don't care about LOL There are some people that cannot talk more than once a week or once every 2 weeks. So try and look on the bright side. You know what I do? Once in awhile if he's in a hurry or can't talk because he's busy, I'll write him a letter on some pretty stationary and mail it to him. Sure, by the time he gets it, it's old news...but he still gets happy to get a letter sprayed in perfume with a big lipstick kiss on it LOL It gives me something to do to stay in touch with him, even when he's busy.

hey narina

hope i spelled yr name correctly.. or correct me if i m wrong..

u hv nice idea to keep in touch.. we hv same problem, due to time difference we cant talk more than 45 min. but we talk everyday anyhow. if he has night shift i just write mail n he read it uring night.. or just i buy a card n post it on his work place without informing him , kindda surprise for him. After all tht still sometimes disappointments surrounds us like darkness right???? .. i just read his previous mails or go on 123greetings.com n send some e-card of i love you or i miss you... :star: .

so wht r yr plans for weekends...

Case complete: 04-20-09

Interview date: 06-08-09

Timeline
hey narina

hope i spelled yr name correctly.. or correct me if i m wrong..

u hv nice idea to keep in touch.. we hv same problem, due to time difference we cant talk more than 45 min. but we talk everyday anyhow. if he has night shift i just write mail n he read it uring night.. or just i buy a card n post it on his work place without informing him , kindda surprise for him. After all tht still sometimes disappointments surrounds us like darkness right???? .. i just read his previous mails or go on 123greetings.com n send some e-card of i love you or i miss you... :star: .

so wht r yr plans for weekends...

Yes, I read his old emails too LOOOOL Sometimes when I talk to him, I read his emails to him and say, "You used to be so romantic, what happened?" LOL and I tease him. Then he says, "You're mine now and you're stuck with me." LOOOL With time, after you're married, you realize that the things they DO are more important than the things they SAY and WRITE. I know from one look that my husband loves me. That says alot.

Yes, every day is a disappointment for everyone waiting. I just promised not to complain about it and since I stopped complaining I feel better. Another day, another week, have all passed. On the bright side...at least 9 months have passed now and I'm 9 months closer to my approval, right? :blush:

It's the weekend and so I like chatting here with my fellow waiters. Usually I take the weekend to visit with my brother and my neice. I also take the time to catch up on my house cleaning. I go shopping. I do some cooking. I call my long distance friends and catch up with them. I invite my best friend over for coffee and listen to her complain for a change (gives me a chance to keep my mouth shut about my own problems). Then I give her advice from my own past experiences, tell her how much I love her, and we indulge in something sweet. LOL

Honestly, I like my weekdays better. I stay more busy. I study during the weekdays so I don't have to deal with it on weekends. CE dinners and stuff are always during the weekdays. I get to catch up with my working friends on the weekdays too, and we'll meet after work and discuss what is going on in each other's hospitals LOOOOL A nice way of saying we gossip! :whistle:

What about you?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Congratulations on the up coming wedding!!! :thumbs:

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

Timeline

Hello Friends!!! another week gone and here we are...

This weekend I am visting my Hubby in NYC... so I am estatic :dance::thumbs:

Hope you guys had a great week, even though none of us got approved.

This week was a week of Highs and lows for me. I got a promotion on Monday and then 10 ppl (friends & colleagues) I have worked with for over 8 yrs were let go on wednesday :crying:

I hope the upcoming week will lift our spirits with come great approvals from VSC.

What is everyone doing this weekend???

*k3 Visa*

*IR Visa*

Timeline
Hello Friends!!! another week gone and here we are...

This weekend I am visting my Hubby in NYC... so I am estatic :dance::thumbs:

Hope you guys had a great week, even though none of us got approved.

This week was a week of Highs and lows for me. I got a promotion on Monday and then 10 ppl (friends & colleagues) I have worked with for over 8 yrs were let go on wednesday :crying:

I hope the upcoming week will lift our spirits with come great approvals from VSC.

What is everyone doing this weekend???

It's so sad and scary too :unsure::(

Timeline
lets_party_cover.jpg

This is my new pray for the upcoming week, thought I would share it with my VJ friends

God, give us grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed,
courage to change the things that should be changed, and the wisdom to distinguish the one from the other.

Edited by Serendipity_

*k3 Visa*

*IR Visa*

I want to party with my husband.... My husband is in the mountains with his family right now until tonight when he has to make his way back to the city for work tomorrow. I love spending time with his family even though they don't speak English and I only understand very little Spanish. They are wonderful people. I wish I were there right now. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm trying to book a flight but the airline website is down for maintenence.... ####### !!!

I hoping for everyone to get approved on TUESDAY.....

Stupid holidays always get in the way....

Married March 9, 2013
NOA1 I-130 April 12, 2013

Transferred to TSC Nov 27, 2013
APPROVED March 18, 2014 FINALLY ! ! ! !! 11 MONTHS & 6 LONG DAYS FOR MY NOA2
Case shipped from TSC to NVC March 21, 2014
Rec'd NOA2 hard copy March 22, 2014
Case rec'd & Case Number assigned April 1, 2014
AMAZING !!!
PAID IV and AOS fees online April 5, 2014
Fees show paid/DS 260 avail. /DS260 submitted/AOS&IV pkg sent April 9, 2014
FEDEX delivered @ NVC April 11, 2014
Revised AOS pkg delivered April 15, 2014
AOS & IV rec'd& scanned in @ NVC April 15, 2014
Revised AOS scanned April 18, 2014
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
DS260 accepted April 30, 2014
Checklist for Birth cert/police cert May 1, 2014
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

Birth cert scanned MAY 8, 2014

CASE COMPLETE JUNE 4, 2014 CC letter received via email June 11, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

Waiver finally FedEx'd to Phoenix Lockbox August 21, 2014

WAIVER APPROVED December 17, 2014

Received Instruction Letter via email December 23, 2014

Final Embassy Appointment January 5, 2015 YAY !

Visa ISSUED January 12, 2015

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.