ammike

DO I NEED TO TAKE ANOTHER MED. EXAM FOR AOS INTERVIEW???

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

HELLO Vj,

its ammike again this time i have a "Q" regarding this AOS ajustments, DO I HAVE TO TAKE ANOTHER MED EXAM FOR AOS INTERVIEW???

I recently received my Appoinment Letter from the USCIS which contains the Checklist to prepare for my Interview one of this is " A completed Med Examination (I-693)and vaccination supplement in a sealed Envelope."

I applied this AOS without my second shot here in the U.S but i submitted the vaccination record that i had the last time in the Philippines.

Im not sure of what to do, a little bit worried because the Shots and Med Exam here is California is a bit expensive...

Please Help.. Thanks!!

dancing-2.gifDSCN0582-1.jpgdancing-2.gif

thweregettingmarried.gifthweregettingmarried.gifthweregettingmarried.gif

butterflies.gifbutterflies.gif

-a m m i k e- -a m m i k e- -a m m i k e- -a m m i k e- -a m m i k e-

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
HELLO Vj,

its ammike again this time i have a "Q" regarding this AOS ajustments, DO I HAVE TO TAKE ANOTHER MED EXAM FOR AOS INTERVIEW???

I recently received my Appoinment Letter from the USCIS which contains the Checklist to prepare for my Interview one of this is " A completed Med Examination (I-693)and vaccination supplement in a sealed Envelope."

I applied this AOS without my second shot here in the U.S but i submitted the vaccination record that i had the last time in the Philippines.

Im not sure of what to do, a little bit worried because the Shots and Med Exam here is California is a bit expensive...

Please Help.. Thanks!!

You are not required to have the medical exam, but you need the form filled out.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

You will complete part 1, A CS will complete parts 2 and 5 (see question 2 under the FAQ's - section 3 of the instructions).

Some people have simply submitted the vaccination supplement and been OK; others have had to submit the completed form. For us, a CS in Memphis completed the forms for $35 to $40. Check the USCIS website for CS in your area and call. Some may want to redo the entire medical (ours did at first). But I referenced the instructions and they accepted that explanation.

John

Edited by rin and john

K-3

11/15/2006 - NOA1 Receipt for 129F

02/12/2007 - I-130 and I-129F approved!

04/17/2007 - Interview - visa approved!

04/18/2007 - POE LAX - Finally in the USA!!!

04/19/2007 - WE ARE FINALLY HOME!!!

09/20/2007 - Sent Packet 3 for K-4 Visas (follow to join for children)

10/02/2007 - K-4 Interviews - approved

10/12/2007 - Everyone back to USA!

AOS

06/20/2008 - Mailed I-485, I-765 (plus I-130 for children)

06/27/2008 - NOA1 for I-485, I-765, and I-130s

07/16/2008 - Biometrics appointment

08/28/2008 - EAD cards received

11/20/2008 - AOS Interviews - approved

Citizenship

08/22/2011 - Mailed N-400

The medical examination is good for one year. It appears your medical was completed in April or May of 2008 so your medical is still good for AOS purposes.

Some applicants get by with just the vaccination record, but most have them transcribed to the I-693. This can be accomplished by sending a copy of your vaccination record to one of the USCIS approved civil surgeons.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
HELLO Vj,

Please Help.. Thanks!!

Search those instructions for the words "if not already submitted". If they didn't send you an RFE for a medical exam, they have the record in the file. You can bring the vaccination supplement in sealed envelope unless you submitted that when you applied.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Sorry guys Iam stil not sure what to do abou thtat. I didnt get any RFE I do have a copy of my vaccination worksheet that I left in the consulate and then with the envelope left at the immigration port. Not I am thinking to just do the same thing I sent to with the AOS forms which is to answer thepart 1 one the I 693 and the copy of the vaccination worksheet.

Should I get another medical exam all over again just to get the worksheet transcribed to the I 693?

AS much as I read about as much as I dont know what to do nothing is really clear for me =(

Ana

[Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office :

Date Filed : 2008-12-02

NOA Date : 2008-12-12

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 2009-01-07

AOS Transfer** :

Interview Date : 2009-03-24

Approval Date :

Approved :

Got I551 Stamp :

Greencard Received:

Comments :

Employment Authorization Document

Event Date

CIS Office : Boston MA

Filing Method : Mail

Filing Instance : First

Date Filed : 2008-12-02

NOA Date : 2008-12-11

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 2009-01-07

Approved Date : 2009-02-10

Date Card Received : 2009-02-21

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Not a K-3 topic, this forum has to do with filing an I-130 and I129F for K-3 visa. Moving it to AOS forum.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.