ucla_cutie26

Is this Visa fraud????

43 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline
I still would rather someone just came out and said I think your a ###### though :)

:thumbs:

Any takers?

:D

I think you are a butthead ;) jk, seeing if it #### it. Nope it didn't. I don't really think you are a butt head, btw.

Edited by tmma

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
I still would rather someone just came out and said I think your a ###### though :)

Any takers?

mmm'key. agreed.

:luv: Sister Len!! long time not speaking! :luv:

...a whole day! :o

Edited by TävôLuDô

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

Timeline

Any takers?

I think you are a butthead ;) jk, seeing if it #### it. Nope it didn't. I don't really think you are a butt head, btw.

I don't mind constructive criticism :P:lol:

P.S. Me haz hijacked thiz thread, can rest on my laurelz now ;)

Edited by TävôLuDô

01/25/13 Check cashed

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Just feel it is too important of an issue when you meet the mate of your most wildest dreams. While I have shared experiences on this board, would never give legal advice. Have searched for the finest immigration attorney I could find in the USA, doesn't have to be an attorney in your home town or even in your own state. We discussed several options, all legal in how and where to get married, and when and how to bring my dream here. Won't even discuss those options.

The original poster asked for opinions, that is my opinion, too important of a question to throw out at a board, any board.

We are talking about his case right? He is already stating that they intend to AOS after getting married, therefore I'm referring to their case in particular, we are not stupid m'key?

Of course "we" are talking about their case. You posted the below statement, to which I stated as incorrect. The marriage is not the problem. Not sure why you think I was suggesting anyone was stupid. Just incorrect.

The only way she would be allowed to enter the US w/a visitor's visa and marry a US Citizen is IF she didn't know it was going to happen.

To put it plainly - marriage or not - to enter the US with the intent to stay on a tourist visa is fraud.

Timeline
Agreed. And those who do should get caught and deported.

Nationalist racist <_<

01/25/13 Check cashed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
To put it plainly - marriage or not - to enter the US with the intent to stay on a tourist visa is fraud.

Agreed. And those who do should get caught and deported.

LaL is correct. My wife and I married in the US. She returned to Mexico whilst I initiated the I130 process. She comes and visits me here in the US on a tourist visa while this immigration process drags on.

Si me dieran a elegir una vez más_____ Nos casamos: el 01 de Julio 2008

te elegiría sin pensarlo _______________ Una cita con una abogada para validar la info de VJ: el 24 de Agosto, 2008 (Ya ella me cree)

es que no hay nada que pensar_______ El envio del I-130: el 26 de Agosto 2008

que no existe ni motivo ni razón ______ Entregado a las 14:13 PM en el 26 de Agosto, 2008 en CHICAGO, IL. Firmado por V BUSTAMANTE.

para dudarlo ni un segundo ___________ La 1ra Notificación de Acción (NOA1): el 29 de Agosto 2008

porque tú has sido lo mejor ___________ El cheque al USCIS cobró: el 2 de Septiembre, 2008

que todo este corazón ________________ Un toque el 19 de septiembre, 2008

y que entre el cielo y tú

yo me quedo contigo

-Franco deVita

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

thats one of the reason USCIS is so tough on applicants because of so many visa frauds happening these days

AOS TIMELINE

AOS package mailed on 12/16/08

AOS package delivered on 12/19/08

Check cashed on 12/26/08

NOA1 received on 12/30/08

Biometrics on 01/20/09

AOS interview on 04/30/09

EAD Card production ordered on 03/17/09

EAD Card received on 03/21/09

AOS interview APPROVED on 04/30/09

Card production ordered on 05/27/09

Welcome letter received on 06/05/09

Card production ordered again on 06/15/09

Permanent Resident Card received on 07/09/09

I-751 ROC TIMELINE

I-751 package mailed on 02/28/2011

I-751 package delivered on 03/02/2011

Check payment cashed on 03/04/2011

NOA1 received on 03/08/2011

Biometrics appointment on 04/05/2011

Card production ordered on 05/06/2011

I-751 Petition Approved on 05/06/2011

Approval letter received on 05/12/2011

Green Card finally received on 07/29/2011

Thank you for all of your useful information. To those of you that assumed I made up that “friend,” you are incorrect. I am truthfully asking for a friend and I am not asking for myself. I have no reason to ask for myself because my husband is right here with me and he is now a permanent resident. We had to get his K1, he entered on his K1, then we got married and pursued his AOS. So stop assuming that I am asking for myself. Anyway, thank you once again to those that answered. My friend was simply thinking about what the best route is to bring his girl here. I will tell him about your answers and yes, it may be best for him to consult a lawyer.

* * * * * * * * * K-1 VISA * * * * * * * * * * * *

06/21/06: Submitted I-129F to the CSC

10/18/06: NOA2 DATE

01/29/07: MEDICAL IN CDJ

01/30/07: INTERVIEW in CDJ **My fiance receives his visa**

03/31/07-04/08/07: I leave to Mexico and bring back my fiance

04/08/07: U.S. ENTRY at LAX

04/23/07: Married in Vegas

* * * * * * * *AOS, AP, & EAD * * * * * * * * * *

05/24/07: Submitted AOS, AP, EAD

06/01/07: NOA1 for AOS & EAD, NOA1 for AP missing, but they received forms

06/06/07: TOUCHED (AOS, AP, EAD)

06/23/07: RFE for I-864 paperwork

07/03/07: Biometrics for AOS & EAD

07/03/07: TOUCHED (EAD)

07/07/07: Submitted response to RFE

07/18/07: TOUCHED (AOS) They received RFE response

08/08/07: AP APPROVED

08/10/07: EAD APPROVED

10/17/07: AOS interview in Los Angeles -- APPROVED, pending name check :(

02/08/08: Name check has cleared, Notice welcoming new resident is mailed out

02/12/08: Card Production ordered, woohoo

02/15/08: Notice welcoming new resident is received

02/21/08: GREEN CARD IN HAND

08/23/08: After 7 years together . . . Religious wedding ceremony and HUGE PARTY in Jalisco, Mexico (we deserve it)

08/24-08/30: Spend our honeymoon in Acapulco, Mexico

Link to video clip of our wedding: http://www.youtube.com/user/dstradaproducc...f/1/wHiId9HZVRc

Nov. 2009: File to Remove Conditions