Dr. A ♥ O

Monday

46 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Morning Everyone.

Yes Olivia my daughter is on her way back to College also....time passes quickly though..you will be on your way to Egypt for your Summer Vacation before you know it.

It is freezing here in Alabama also.....24 degrees Farenheit!!! Yuck!! However, tonight I will be nice and cozy in front of my new gas logs that are being installed today.

Hubby is learning what cold really is now that he is here and not in Egypt anymore.

Reda..congrats on your hubby's arrival.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
ohhh Amal in God's times that's so hard for me to take at times myself how frustrating!

husband has his airline tickets and set to arrive on the 21st just got news and sharing it with my VJ friends. Got coffee brewing and scanning the house for all the things left i have to do. EEEEEK!

Rajaa, that is great news. I was thinking that if you could spare a few dollars, why not have a cleaning company come in like the day he gets here. You get things in order and let them do the final polishing. Just a thought - kinda helps take away a little of the stress. I did that when my hubby was coming, too. Can't believe that was more than four years ago. :P

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
ohhh Amal in God's times that's so hard for me to take at times myself how frustrating!

husband has his airline tickets and set to arrive on the 21st just got news and sharing it with my VJ friends. Got coffee brewing and scanning the house for all the things left i have to do. EEEEEK!

Rajaa, that is great news. I was thinking that if you could spare a few dollars, why not have a cleaning company come in like the day he gets here. You get things in order and let them do the final polishing. Just a thought - kinda helps take away a little of the stress. I did that when my hubby was coming, too. Can't believe that was more than four years ago. :P

you crack me up cause i've been shopping for someone to come in and do that lol.... great minds think alike you know?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that's too exciting! :dance::dance:

I"m on with the bank as we speak

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

you crack me up cause i've been shopping for someone to come in and do that lol.... great minds think alike you know?

Hehe...good for you. It is just a way to take a little of the edge off, which you will need in these last few days. :star::thumbs:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Raja congrats and definitely hire someone! That's what I did, though I did subsequently fire them because they stole a credit card and a few Wii games from me.

I need prilosec! I feel like I live at the freakin' pharmacy lately!!!! :angry:

If anyone here is over 40 (or even under I guess though it's funnier once you're over 40) I highly recommend this book: 41CQ6P5KTGL._SS500_.jpg

It's a very quick read (I read it in two hours) but really really refreshing and comical :)

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning Mena! We are in for some more snow tonight and thennnnnn- THE DEEP FREEZE!!!

Oh how i am gonna hate hving to go out at night and early in the morning to get Kamal back and forth to work!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm really cold here and it's only 51! :huh: It's supposed to get down to 35 tonight. That's flipping cold for LA. :yes:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Timeline

Hey everybody, happy Monday or as happy as you can make it. I want to thank all of you for your kind words and support from the Saturday thread. It means a lot that there are people that care and understand what it feels like to have your spouse leave and not be ready to let go even if just for a few months. He will miss our son's 1st birthday, probably his first walking steps and the joy of breaking him from the bottle and my birthday :crying: But we will endure this. I just wanted to say thank you all :luv:

Hey everybody, happy Monday or as happy as you can make it. I want to thank all of you for your kind words and support from the Saturday thread. It means a lot that there are people that care and understand what it feels like to have your spouse leave and not be ready to let go even if just for a few months. He will miss our son's 1st birthday, probably his first walking steps and the joy of breaking him from the bottle and my birthday :crying: But we will endure this. I just wanted to say thank you all :luv:

I totally don't remember the Saturday thread but man they sure pick crappy times to take a LOA don't they. *snarl* I hate that!!!! If you need to chat or whateva, just shoot me a line :)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Timeline

I totally don't remember the Saturday thread but man they sure pick crappy times to take a LOA don't they. *snarl* I hate that!!!! If you need to chat or whateva, just shoot me a line :)

Yep, unfortunately there wasn't much choice with this trip. I'll shoot ya a line lady.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I know exactly how you are feeling. If you need to talk, I'm always here.

Happy Monday everyone! It will be a sunny 65 in Northern Cali today.

Label.jpg

.png

mybabygirl-1-1.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.