10 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

According to the AOS Instructions, since my wife had here medial exam in the philippines. we just need to submit her vaccination supplement using I-693A form. Where do i get this.. i tried looking everywhere!.... i'm somewhat still confused... does my wife still need to have her medical exam here in the U.S??? ... the only thing that my wife received from her medical exam is her x-ray films and vaccination documentation worksheet...thank you so much for your help

Edited by acobnamia1224

K-1 Fiancee Visa Process

Service Center..............Vermont/Consulate.....................Manila==>MNL-2008692057

Event Timeline

I-129F Sent to VSC............................................. 04/01/08

I-129F Received by VSC................................... .04/02/08

I-129F NOA 1.................................................... .04/03/08...touched 4/29/08

I-129F RFEs.........................................................N/A

I-129F RFE Reply..................................................N/A

I-129F NOA 2.......................................................07/08/08

NVC received.......................................................07/10/08

NVC mailed..........................................................7/14/08

Consulate Received.............................................. 7/18/08

Called for interview appointment ($18)................7/21/08

Paid VISA processing fee/validated DS form($131)..8/01/08

Paid DELBROS document verification fee ($15)........7/25/08..arrived at USEM 8/22/08

CFO Seminar/Stamp..............................................9/18/08

Medical Appt ($215)..............................................7/24-7/25/08

Interview Date.....................................................08/05/08 @ 7AM, approved 9/2/08

VISA Delivered ($7)............................................. 9/6/08

flight home to Daddy(9/26/08)($859.60)/POE (detriot); Final destination: Jax, FL

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

I-693A is now obsolete... Vaccinations are now Part II Item 5 of the newly redesigned I-693

Find a Civil Surgeon in the US and show him the vaccination list she got at her medical. He is supposed to fill in the part mentioned above without doing another medical. He could give her any shots she still needs. The trouble is many, many people call lots of Civil Surgeons and they say they won't do just that part, only a whole new medical. It's a problem with AOS. Good luck.

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

I-693A is now obsolete... Vaccinations are now Part II Item 5 of the newly redesigned I-693

Find a Civil Surgeon in the US and show him the vaccination list she got at her medical. He is supposed to fill in the part mentioned above without doing another medical. He could give her any shots she still needs. The trouble is many, many people call lots of Civil Surgeons and they say they won't do just that part, only a whole new medical. It's a problem with AOS. Good luck.

I came US by K1 Visa. I applied for AOS in July,2008, I also submited vaccination transcript by civil surgeon. I received the interview letter and USCIS request for: A completed medical exmination (Form I-693) and vaccination suplement in a sealed envelope ( unless already submitted) in the must-bring list. I am really confused, I read all the instruction and i dont think i have to take any other medical examination since I took it last year, and not more than 1 year since I filled my application... why they asked for this? Is it the REF? I tried to contact USCIS at the Service number for several days but just got answer machine... My interview will be in Jan. 21,2008... i have no time any more to find out what should I do, so i chose taking I-693 for safe this morning.... but I feel bad about that, you know, Civil surgeon said that they dont know about this matter, they will do it if I want to take I-693!!! and they cost $110. Any one tell me am wrong!?

Edited by jenyan117

I came US by K1 Visa. I applied for AOS in July,2008, I also submited vaccination transcript by civil surgeon. I received the interview letter and USCIS request for: A completed medical exmination (Form I-693) and vaccination suplement in a sealed envelope ( unless already submitted) in the must-bring list. I am really confused, I read all the instruction and i dont think i have to take any other medical examination since I took it last year, and not more than 1 year since I filled my application... why they asked for this? Is it the REF? I tried to contact USCIS at the Service number for several days but just got answer machine... My interview will be in Jan. 21,2008... i have no time any more to find out what should I do, so i chose taking I-693 for safe this morning.... but I feel bad about that, you know, Civil surgeon said that they dont know about this matter, they will do it if I want to take I-693!!! and they cost $110. Any one tell me am wrong!?

Main thing is that the DCS transfered your vaccination records from the DS 3025 to the I-693. Also you had all the required vaccinations.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Main thing is that the DCS transfered your vaccination records from the DS 3025 to the I-693. Also you had all the required vaccinations.

So bad, it means I just waste my time and money for this stupid stuff. At the begining, i thought I didnt need it, but then my friend called me to let me knew she took I-693, and asked me why i didnt do that. She made me confused, and i changed my mind at the last minute... :crying: Thanks Haole!

I received the interview letter and USCIS request for: A completed medical exmination (Form I-693) and vaccination suplement in a sealed envelope ( unless already submitted) in the must-bring list.

The part in red is standard wording for an interview letter, that's why it says "unless already submitted". You don't need a new exam. You already submitted the vaccination section completed by a civil surgeon, correct? If so, you don't need to bring any more medical documents/forms.

I received the interview letter and USCIS request for: A completed medical exmination (Form I-693) and vaccination suplement in a sealed envelope ( unless already submitted) in the must-bring list.

The part in red is standard wording for an interview letter, that's why it says "unless already submitted". You don't need a new exam. You already submitted the vaccination section completed by a civil surgeon, correct? If so, you don't need to bring any more medical documents/forms.

But too late, :crying: I did, just this morning, i wish i asked you before i decided to go to civil surgeon. thanks anyway, i can figure out now.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.