myangelblue

can a caution stop you from aos

31 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Hey guys would a uk caution affect aos at all if it's theft from an employer?? also does a juvenile record count?? I've heard that gets wiped when you are seen as an adult.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hey guys would a uk caution affect aos at all if it's theft from an employer?? also does a juvenile record count?? I've heard that gets wiped when you are seen as an adult.

AOS? if something in your pre-immigration history will stop you it will be at visa time.....

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

2 1/2 yrs ago i was givin a caution for attempted theft from an employer it never went to court or anything but i was allowed into usa with no problems now i am married to usc and need to apply for adjustment of status . i am wondering if this will hurt it

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
2 1/2 yrs ago i was givin a caution for attempted theft from an employer it never went to court or anything but i was allowed into usa with no problems now i am married to usc and need to apply for adjustment of status . i am wondering if this will hurt it

On what visa did you enter the US?

Timeline
entered on a vwp

When you filled in the I-94W how did you answer this question?

“Have you ever been arrested or convicted for an offense or crime involving moral turpitude or a violation related to a controlled substance; or been arrested or convicted for two or more offenses for which the aggregate sentence to confinement was five years or more?“

Timeline
i dont remember ever being asked that

Well you would have been asked it and you would have answered it. You would not have been admitted without doing so.

Timeline
i only filled out green little card never filled out anything else .

The I-94W IS the green card, it's the card that the question is on.

it would be on the advanced passenger information, that you fill out before POE in the usa. when i went it was a green card stock given on the plane over and i remember the question being on the back page with yes or no tick box.

think its done online now. :unsure:

oops sorry english muffin wasn't quick enough. you beat me to it :P

Edited by Hannah+Vito

Homer Sez:

Increase your wordiness,

Boudoir:

Where a French guy does it.

Our full time line is in our story on our profile.

K1

04-30-2008.......I-129F POSTED

05-01-2008....NOA1 (Touched 05-04-2008, Touched 04-07-2008)

09-23-2008....NOA2 Approved(See below for receipt of actual NOA2 and update in the USCIS System***)

01-13-2009....INTERVIEW (APPROVED)

02-18-2009....POE (LAX)

04-09-2009....WEDDING

AOS

06-12-2009.....AOS,EAD and AP Fedexed.

06-15-2009.....Signed for by J.CHYBA

06-18-2009.....NOA1 dated for AOS/AP/EAD

06-19-2009.....Check cleared

06-23-2009.....Touched AOS/EAD/AP

07-20-2009.....phoned helpline to report no biometrics appointment sent, Service request generated.

07-25-2009.....Recieved biometrics notice (generated on the 22nd june) for the 08-19-2009.

07-30-2009.....Did early walk in biometrics.

07-31-2009.....Touched AOS/EAD

08-06-2009.....Generated interview notice(received 08/10/09)

08-10-2009.....EAD/AP Approved

08-19-2009.....***NOA2 (Finally received after 6 Phone calls, 11 months late) :)

09-09-2009.....Aos interview.(APPROVED)first card production email

09-12-2009.....Welcome Notice Received.

event.png

rmq4qx3kup.png

Timeline
think its done online now. :unsure:

Still do the I-94W as well as ESTA.

that question is not on the card im looking at card right now

You've only got the bottom bit. The Immigration Officer kept the bit with the questions on. Look at this link, it's question B.

http://www.***removed***/visas/images/i94w.jpg

Edited by English Muffin

do you remember having to tickyes or no to being a spy or the T word? :unsure: because if memeroy serves it was with those two questions on the back.

Homer Sez:

Increase your wordiness,

Boudoir:

Where a French guy does it.

Our full time line is in our story on our profile.

K1

04-30-2008.......I-129F POSTED

05-01-2008....NOA1 (Touched 05-04-2008, Touched 04-07-2008)

09-23-2008....NOA2 Approved(See below for receipt of actual NOA2 and update in the USCIS System***)

01-13-2009....INTERVIEW (APPROVED)

02-18-2009....POE (LAX)

04-09-2009....WEDDING

AOS

06-12-2009.....AOS,EAD and AP Fedexed.

06-15-2009.....Signed for by J.CHYBA

06-18-2009.....NOA1 dated for AOS/AP/EAD

06-19-2009.....Check cleared

06-23-2009.....Touched AOS/EAD/AP

07-20-2009.....phoned helpline to report no biometrics appointment sent, Service request generated.

07-25-2009.....Recieved biometrics notice (generated on the 22nd june) for the 08-19-2009.

07-30-2009.....Did early walk in biometrics.

07-31-2009.....Touched AOS/EAD

08-06-2009.....Generated interview notice(received 08/10/09)

08-10-2009.....EAD/AP Approved

08-19-2009.....***NOA2 (Finally received after 6 Phone calls, 11 months late) :)

09-09-2009.....Aos interview.(APPROVED)first card production email

09-12-2009.....Welcome Notice Received.

event.png

rmq4qx3kup.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.