Marchlyne

Filling base on five years is Doc enought ?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

I am filling base on five years I am sending the application, copies of the front and back of my GC, the pictures, and the check. Am I missing anything else please help

Thank you

I-130 Timeline:

Sept. 04, 2008 : I-130 Sent to Vermont SC - filed for spouse based on greencard

Oct. 24, 2008 : NOA 1 Received from VSC

April. 30, 2009 : Become US citizen, called USCIS to upgrade I-130 from F2A to IR-1 category

April. 30, 2009 : send a letter with copy of certificate of naturalization to upgrade the petition.

April. 30, 2009 : Status is upgraded to CR-1/IR-1 category and case is pending.

Sept 30, 2009 : NOA2 - approval notice sent Thanx to the God almighty

NVC Journey

Oct 4, 2009 : Case Number Assigned - Received this by speaking to a live operator.

Oct 16, 2009:AOS and IV Fee bills generated and rec'd Invoice id number via e-mail

Oct 20, 2009 :AOS and IV Fee bills status - Paid (online)

RFE I lost at least two weeks

Nov 15,2009 :AOS and DS-230 package sent to NVC

Dec 08,2009 :case completed at NVC (checked through AVR) Merci Jesus

I am praying for a Jan Interview

2009-xx-xx : Forward the case to Embassy in PAP Haiti

Jan 04 2010 : Medical

Jan 27 2010 : Visa Interview

2009-xx-xx : Visa Approved

2009-xx-xx : Visa in Hand

2009-xx-xx : POE

Indeed God blessed us with a Jan 27 Interview what a birthday present

What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate. Mark 10:9

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Looks like the document checklist on USCIS.GOV

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00048f3d6a1RCRD

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Looks like the document checklist on USCIS.GOV

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00048f3d6a1RCRD

Document Checklist

All applicants must send the following three items with their N-400 application:

Department of Homeland Security

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

1. A photocopy of both sides of your Permanent Resident Card (formerly known as the Alien Registration Card or “Green Card”).

If you have lost the card, submit a photocopy of the receipt of your Form I-90, “Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card;” and

2. Two identical color photographs, with your name and “A-number” written lightly in pencil on the back of each photo. For details about

the photo requirements, see Part 5 of A Guide to Naturalization and the Form M-603 instructions distributed with your application.

Do not wear eyeglasses or earrings for the photo. If your religion requires you to wear a head covering, your facial features must

still be exposed in the photo for purposes of identification; and

3. A check or money order for the application fee and the biometric services fee for fingerprinting, as stated in the M-479, Current

Naturalization Fees enclosure in the Guide. (Applicants 75 years of age or older are exempted from fingerprinting and the biometrics

services fee). Write your “A-number” on the back of the check or money order.

Send copies of the following documents, unless we ask for an original.

If an attorney or accredited representative is acting on your behalf, send:

A completed original Form G-28, “Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Representative.”

If your current legal name is different from the name on your Permanent Resident Card, send:

The document(s) that legally changed your name (marriage certificate, divorce decree, or court document).

If you are applying for naturalization on the basis of marriage to a U.S. citizen, send the following four items:

1. Evidence that your spouse has been a U.S. citizen for the last three years:

• Birth certificate (if your spouse never lost citizenship since birth), or

• Naturalization certificate, or

• Certificate of Citizenship, or

• The inside of the front cover and signature page of your spouse’s current U.S. passport, or

• Form FS-240, “Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States of America,” and

2. Your current marriage certificate; and

3. Proof of termination of all prior marriages of your spouse-divorce decree(s), annulment(s), or death certificate(s); and

4. Documents referring to you and your spouse:

• Tax returns, bank accounts, leases, mortgages, or birth certificates of children, or

• Internal Revenue Service (IRS)-certified copies of the income tax forms that you both filed for the past three years, or

• An IRS tax return transcript for the last three years.

If you were married before, send:

Proof that all earlier marriages ended-divorce decree(s), annulments, or death certificates(s);

If you were previously in the U.S. military service, send:

A completed original Form G-325B, “Biographic Information.”

If you are currently in the U.S. military service and are seeking citizenship based on that service, send:

A completed original Form N-426, “Request for Certification of Military or Naval Service;” and

A completed original Form G-325B, “Biographic Information.”

If you have taken any trip outside the United States that lasted six months or more since becoming a Permanent Resident, send

evidence that you (and your family) continued to live, work and/or keep ties to the United States, such as:

An IRS tax return “transcript” or an IRS-certified tax return listing tax information for the last five years (or for the last three years

if you are applying on the basis of marriage to a U.S. citizen).

Rent or mortgage payments and pay stubs.

If you have a dependent spouse or children who do not live with you, send:

Any court or government order to provide financial support; and

Evidence of your financial support (including evidence that you have complied with any court or government order), such as:

• Cancelled checks,

• Money and receipts,

• A court or agency printout of child support payments,

• Evidence of wage garnishments,

• A letter from the parent or guardian who cares for your children.

If you answer “Yes” to any of Questions 1 through 15 in Part 7 of form N-400, send:

A written explanation on a separate sheet of paper.

If you answer “No” to any of Questions 1 through 5 in Part 8 of form N-400, send:

A written explanation on a separate sheet of paper.

If you have ever been arrested or detained by any law enforcement officer for any reason, and no charges were filed, send:

An original official statement by the arresting agency or applicant court confirming that no charges were filed.

If you have ever been arrested or detained by any law enforcement officer for any reason, and charges were filed, send:

An original or court-certified copy of the complete arrest record and disposition for each incident (dismissal order, conviction record or

acquittal order).

If you have ever been convicted or placed in an alternative sentencing program or rehabilitative program (such as a drug treatment

or community service program), send:

An original or court-certified copy of the sentencing record for each incident; and

Evidence that you completed your sentence:

• An original or certified copy of your probation or parole record; or

• Evidence that you completed an alternative sentencing program or rehabilitative program.

If you have ever had any arrest or conviction vacated, set aside, sealed, expunged or otherwise removed from your record, send:

An original or court-certified copy of the court order vacating, setting aside, sealing, expunging or otherwise removing the arrest or

conviction, or an original statement from the court that no record exists of your arrest or conviction.

NOTE: If you have been arrested or convicted of a crime, you may send any countervailing evidence or evidence in your favor concerning

the circumstances of your arrest and/or conviction that you would like USCIS to consider.

If you have ever failed to file an income tax return since you became a Permanent Resident, send:

All correspondence with the IRS regarding your failure to file.

If you have any federal, state or local taxes that are overdue, send:

A signed agreement from the IRS or state or local tax office showing that you have filed a tax return and arranged to pay the taxes you

owe; and

Documentation from the IRS or state or local tax office showing the current status of your repayment program.

NOTE: You may obtain copies of tax documents and tax information by contacting your local IRS offices, using the Blue Pages of your

telephone directory, or through its website at www.irs.gov.

If you are applying for a disability exception to the testing requirement, send:

An original Form N-648, “Medical Certification for Disability Exceptions,” completed less than six months ago by a licensed medical or

osteopathic doctor or licensed clinical psychologist.

If you did not register with the Selective Service and you (1) are male, (2) are 26 years old or older, and (3) lived in the United States

in a status other than as a lawful nonimmigrant between the ages of 18 and 26, send:

A “Status Information Letter” from the Selective Service (Call 1-847-688-8888 for more information).

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
I am filling base on five years I am sending the application, copies of the front and back of my GC, the pictures, and the check. Am I missing anything else please help

Thank you

Yep, thats all you need to send- it just doesn't seem enough, does it LOL

N400 at California SC, Field office- Los Angeles

Sep 3, 2007 Application Mailed

Sep 12, 2007 - Priority date

Nov 9,2007 - check cashed

Nov 20,2007 - NOA1: "expect to be notified within 425 days of this notice",

Jan 10, 2008 - fingerprints appointment (letter lost due to mailing address receipted incorrectly)

Feb 7, 2008 - fingerprints done (took about 10 min - as a walk-in)

Sept 8, 2008 - Interview date (letter received Jul 18) - rescheduled at my request

Jan 6, 2009 - Interview date

Feb 26, 2009 - Citizenship Oath

*online status "case received Oct 29", no touches showing.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Thank you all . Aucal I know it seem to little

Thank you

Yep, thats all you need to send- it just doesn't seem enough, does it LOL

I-130 Timeline:

Sept. 04, 2008 : I-130 Sent to Vermont SC - filed for spouse based on greencard

Oct. 24, 2008 : NOA 1 Received from VSC

April. 30, 2009 : Become US citizen, called USCIS to upgrade I-130 from F2A to IR-1 category

April. 30, 2009 : send a letter with copy of certificate of naturalization to upgrade the petition.

April. 30, 2009 : Status is upgraded to CR-1/IR-1 category and case is pending.

Sept 30, 2009 : NOA2 - approval notice sent Thanx to the God almighty

NVC Journey

Oct 4, 2009 : Case Number Assigned - Received this by speaking to a live operator.

Oct 16, 2009:AOS and IV Fee bills generated and rec'd Invoice id number via e-mail

Oct 20, 2009 :AOS and IV Fee bills status - Paid (online)

RFE I lost at least two weeks

Nov 15,2009 :AOS and DS-230 package sent to NVC

Dec 08,2009 :case completed at NVC (checked through AVR) Merci Jesus

I am praying for a Jan Interview

2009-xx-xx : Forward the case to Embassy in PAP Haiti

Jan 04 2010 : Medical

Jan 27 2010 : Visa Interview

2009-xx-xx : Visa Approved

2009-xx-xx : Visa in Hand

2009-xx-xx : POE

Indeed God blessed us with a Jan 27 Interview what a birthday present

What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate. Mark 10:9

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank you

Those were the requirements, yes..if there were changes in your bio info, you can include that too. On my case, I filed based on 5 yrs and included my decree along with those you mentioned above. My interview is on Monday and I hope it'll be a smooth and fast interview..

I-R5 at USCIS California Service Center

Consulate: Manila Philippines

5/19/09 Filed I-130 at Chicago Lockbox

5/22/09 USCIS rcvd I-130

6/01/09 Checks cashed

6/03/09 NOA1 rcvd for both parents

8/12/09 Email approval for Dad

8/17/09 Rcvd NOA2 for Dad

8/20/09 Rcvd RFE email for Mom

9/08/09 Email approval for Mom

9/12/09 Rcvd NOA2 for Mom

NVC

8/19/09 NVC rcvd dad's case

9/18/09 NVC rcvd mom's case

9/22/09 Emailed DS3032

9/28/09 Paid AOS/ I-864 fee of $70 for both

10/08/09 rcvd emails: DS3032 accepted

10/08/09 sent I-864

10/09/09 IV bill generated for both cases

10/10/09 Paid IV bill $800 for both

10/13/09 I-864 rcvd by NVC

10/15/09 DS230 mailed to NVC

10/16/09 I-864 accepted & entered into the system

10/19/09 DS230 rcvd by NVC

11/02/09 rcvd checklist emails

11/09/09 sent RFE to NVC via UPS

11/12/09 NVC received RFE

11/19/09 AVR: checklist response rcvd 11/18/09

11/28/09 Log-in failed for both

12/01/09 Case complete as of 11/30/09

12/14/09 rcvd emails of interview date

01/04-05/09 medical @ St.Lukes done

01/11/10 Interview @ USEmbassy Manila 6:30am

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.