8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi. I just registered to this site, however, I've been looking on here for months. I received my NOA1 on July 25th. Still nothing. When I called USCIS one lady said they are working on a 6 month time frame. Yesterday when I called another lady said California is working on April of 2008. I don't understand how others that were sent in in August have received their NOA2. Which dates are correct? I'm so confused and distraught. I don't know what to think. We are expecting a baby in March and I thought this would be processed by then. Anybody have any thoughts?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Name checks can cause the process to vary by a large margin.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Timeline
Hi. I just registered to this site, however, I've been looking on here for months. I received my NOA1 on July 25th. Still nothing. When I called USCIS one lady said they are working on a 6 month time frame. Yesterday when I called another lady said California is working on April of 2008. I don't understand how others that were sent in in August have received their NOA2. Which dates are correct? I'm so confused and distraught. I don't know what to think. We are expecting a baby in March and I thought this would be processed by then. Anybody have any thoughts?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

You arent alone. I got my noa1 on july 23 n havent heard a thing either. I dont think USCIS are going to help you til 6 months has passed, so try calling again on january 25, if u still havent heard anything.

Unfortunately there is no logic to this process, no rhyme or reason to why some ppl get approved in 3 months and others wait a lot longer. We just have to wait. I'm not surprised they are telling u different things....but i dont understand why. I just know there is no guarantee to when we'll get our noa2.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jere. 29:11

yes you are not alone, am a july 22 and no NOA2 yet, am agree whit PB&JAM, i think we just have a bad luck in this process, but i wondering myself why so many july filers whit dates from july 21 to 24 are not recived the approvals? this files are together in the same box or what?...... and am sorry but i think your baby is going

to born in mexico, becouse even they approval your case tomorrow, the case is sending for NVC, this take 3 o 4 weeks , plus the time to arrived to mexico, and then wait the date to the interview... so is sad, i truly know that, but take a deep breath...support your fiancee , chin up, and cross fingers ( and the same to me :blush: and to you PB&JAM and the others vj's ) :star:

Edited by jokalu

K-1 & K-2
Visa in hand: may 14
POE: Chicago (O'Hare) 05/29/2009 finally together!!!958013z2g3nx0iwd.gif
384957uvzupp2kbf.gif
AOS Journey:
sep 25 packet sent to Chicago Lockbox (AOS FOR K-I & K-2)
sep 27 received and signed
0ct 7 NOA in mailbox (dated oct 2 )
oct 13 biometrics letter (10/27/2009)(DONE)
oct 21 transfer to CSC letter in mailbox ( dated oct 16)
nov 13 : EAD & AP approved
touch after EAD & AP approval? USCIS crazy ppl.
nov 20: AP arrive in the mail
nov 21: EAD arrive in mail

NOV 30: AOS APPROVED (Thanks GOD)
DEC 5: GC & SS arrived in mail
I-751 sent: 08/26/2011
NOA 1: 08/30/2011
BIO: 10/13/2011[/color
I-751 approved 06/28/2012
CARD RECEIVED 05/07/2012

Timeline

You arent alone. I got my noa1 on july 23 n havent heard a thing either. I dont think USCIS are going to help you til 6 months has passed, so try calling again on january 25, if u still havent heard anything.

Unfortunately there is no logic to this process, no rhyme or reason to why some ppl get approved in 3 months and others wait a lot longer. We just have to wait. I'm not surprised they are telling u different things....but i dont understand why. I just know there is no guarantee to when we'll get our noa2.

Thanks for the info. It's frustrating. Hopefully it will come soon. Thanks for the support jokalu. I was sondering the same thing if the files are just sitting somewhere on somebody's desk! Good luck to you as well.

we just talked to USCIS yesterday since we are also waiting forever. They don't give a #### and they won't help you no matter what. They might put in a service request for you but this won't speed up things...Try and contact your senators! That's the only little help to expect.

Timeline
we just talked to USCIS yesterday since we are also waiting forever. They don't give a #### and they won't help you no matter what. They might put in a service request for you but this won't speed up things...Try and contact your senators! That's the only little help to expect.

Thanks for the info. That's so irritating to me. What state are you in? What does info pass mean? Last touched?? Where do you get that information? I'm new to these terms.

I'm getting sick to my stomach everytime I think about this. I wonder if I should've hired an attorney for this.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.