Angie Y Shane

Adam Walsh filers

46 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

hi everyone

.....we got a letter "intent to deny" if arround 3 months we dont proof he is not a risck for me....thas all i can say now well see what happend in 3 months after we send evidences ...

i look to heare news from everyone

anything new will happened in my case im going to let u know...as soon as i can ior find out something

Good luck

rachel

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Hello I will be giving a update shortly how are waver is going. In Bogota now as we speak with my wife going through some of our paperwork process. Once I return home I will give a very detailed event on how this process is going and what steps i have taken. Right now my wife is writing a letter she is aware of my past and feels I pose no risk to her. We are also getting letters from her mother and father about how they feel i have impacted in a positive way in there daughters life. My charector and how I have treated there daughter. We also met with the paster of the family church and got his recommendation on our marriage and how he feels about man and wife. All of these letters are very important and are being translated in english.

I will mail off all my documents alone with Polygraph results and other imformation. I have also spoken with immigration recently about the Adam Walsh and it was clearly stated that if my wife knows that is about the only thing that will help us. I will take all the information i gather and write my own waver.

Speak with the rest of everyone soon.

shane

Hi Angie and Shane,

Any update on your case? We are on the same situation and we just got the "Letter of Intent to Deny" 2 days ago.

Please pray for us also.

God bless.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Update on our case,

Our NOID evidence was received by USCIS on April 3, 2009. We sent in polygraph results letters from our pastor and my wife of her knowledge of my past conviction from 12 years ago. I also sent in evidence i do not register as a predatory offender or any risk to the community.

I have also prepared an organized letter about what happened pertained to my past conviction and the remorse I have had about my past with this conviction. I also sent in old treatment files and my updated Polygraph test pertaining there has been no other victims since completing my probation. This test came out very strong and on high scores of no deception indicated on the results.

all my letters from pastors, my wife and the Polygraph results were all letter headed attention to USCIS and Homeland security. The documents were made out to look as if they were prepared for them. this was what was advised to my by legal council.

Now we wait to see what the ending result may be. ADAM WALSH filers’ take a deep breath and wait for the results on my case. If there is anyone that can pass this new LAW it would be a example as a person like my case. I have full court order of my two boys, if this is not enough for them just seeing that nothing is. But I do feel strongly this will be enough with everything I sent. Keep us in your prayers and have faith. As for Treatment evidence this is helpful of course. But really the result is do you pose a risk to your wife? No test or sex offender treatment provider is going to say you do not pose a risk, because they do not really know if you do. All you can do is prove you have no violent past or any violence involved in your convictions.

Shane Y Angie

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Update on our case,

Our NOID evidence was received by USCIS on April 3, 2009. We sent in polygraph results letters from our pastor and my wife of her knowledge of my past conviction from 12 years ago. I also sent in evidence i do not register as a predatory offender or any risk to the community.

I have also prepared an organized letter about what happened pertained to my past conviction and the remorse I have had about my past with this conviction. I also sent in old treatment files and my updated Polygraph test pertaining there has been no other victims since completing my probation. This test came out very strong and on high scores of no deception indicated on the results.

all my letters from pastors, my wife and the Polygraph results were all letter headed attention to USCIS and Homeland security. The documents were made out to look as if they were prepared for them. this was what was advised to my by legal council.

Now we wait to see what the ending result may be. ADAM WALSH filers’ take a deep breath and wait for the results on my case. If there is anyone that can pass this new LAW it would be a example as a person like my case. I have full court order of my two boys, if this is not enough for them just seeing that nothing is. But I do feel strongly this will be enough with everything I sent. Keep us in your prayers and have faith. As for Treatment evidence this is helpful of course. But really the result is do you pose a risk to your wife? No test or sex offender treatment provider is going to say you do not pose a risk, because they do not really know if you do. All you can do is prove you have no violent past or any violence involved in your convictions.

Shane Y Angie

Do you mind telling me what you were charged with 12 years ago? And if you no longer have to register can't you get the case closed? I'm just curious im in the same situation. I had consensual sex with an under age girl (unknowingly) I fall just outside of the romeo and juliette law (which we dont have where i live)

My issue is my wife and I are both adults, and have no children, I dont see how i can prove i'm not a threat, i don't see how they would even consider me a threat, to whom? We are both adults with no kids

09-09-2008 Met my Fiance'

01-23-2009 Married My Fiance' in the Philippines

Timeline

You need to send letters on your behlaf that your wife know's about your polygraph, have you reoffended since completing probation or Parole. The letters need to be translated from your wife to english. Also what have you been doing since completing your probation? Your time between the crime you committed. Do you have to register as a public risk? You need tio prove that you are not a risk to anyone. These are the things you ned to round up and be ready for. Letters from pastors, community memebers that know you. what have you done in the public, etc.

Filed: Other Country: Equatorial Guinea
Timeline
Update on our case,

Shane Y Angie

i am so pleased to see that through all of this your FAITH is still strong and your trust in the LORD is whats most important. no matter what happens we know that all things work out the way it is to be. my prayers are with you two... dwain :)

Timeline

Hello Angie Y Shane, Rachell, Mil1973... My prayers are with you and the rest of us.... We all have faith and I know we can make it....

Edited by missingyou_01234

My TIMELINE:

06-01-07.FILE I-129F

06-18-07.NOA1 Hard Copy

08-05-09.TOUCHED EVEN WITHOUT A CALL

04-02-09.BIOMETRIC SCHED.

11-05-09.NOID

11-18-09.RESPONSE of NOID

04-27-10.TOUCHED

04-27-10.Case Transfer to Vermont

08-19-10.Touched

08-20-10.Touched(RFE)

09-28-10.Received RFE

10-14-10.USCIS Received RFE

10-15-10.Touched

10-21-10.Touched

11-20-10.Touched Saturday

---------------------waiting and is Praying for the Approval..

~~~~~~~~~~ THERE'S A RAINBOW ALWAYS AFTER THE RAIN~~~~~~~~~

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Dear Angie&Shane,

I hope in ur case are done some progresses by now ,me and my fiance still try to get all the evidences together when u have soem time please help us with some answers to this next few questions:

Where did you get the poligrph test?

How much did you paied for this poligraph test?

Who created the question that Shane had to answer?

How long did it take for you till you got the exam results?

Thank you so much,

Best wishes,

Rachel

Timeline

Tonight I received a update from USCIS. this is what the CRIS email said, Here we go, keep me in your prayers.

Application Type: I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On April 15, 2009, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I hope in ur case are done some progresses by now ,me and my fiance still try to get all the evidences together when u have soem time please help us with some answers to this next few questions:

Where did you get the poligrph test?

How much did you paied for this poligraph test?

Who created the question that Shane had to answer?

How long did it take for you till you got the exam results?

Thank you so much,

Best wishes,

Rachel

Timeline
Tonight I received a update from USCIS. this is what the CRIS email said, Here we go, keep me in your prayers.

Application Type: I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On April 15, 2009, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

My PRAYERS are with you guys. I hope everything will be alright. God bless us in the journey... Keep the faith.. Fingers crossed approval will be very soon.. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs::dance:

Edited by missingyou_01234

My TIMELINE:

06-01-07.FILE I-129F

06-18-07.NOA1 Hard Copy

11-05-09.NOID

04-27-10.TOUCHED

08-19-10.Touched

08-20-10.Touched(RFE)

09-28-10.Received RFE

10-15-10.Touched

10-21-10.Touched

Filed: Timeline

I will be praying for you also. I am in the same situation, although I just filed and I have not received any RFE yet.

I was NEVER convicted, although I was put on probation over 16 years ago. I completed that without any incident. I am not required to register as any offender. I too got FULL custody of my children.

I will start getting ready to get a evalution from a PSHY doctor.

I did have a question, if polygraphs can not be used as evidence in a court case, why would they be any good now?

I will have my financee write a letter also.

I have a piece of paper from my state, stating I was NEVER convicted. I don't know if they will look at that or not. Seems like to me that they are just judging people without looking at the facts. If NO ONE has gotten thru.

Again, I will pray for you and you do for me. Ok?

Please keep us updated.

Good Luck Shane and Angie - Praying for you, keeping my fingers and toes crossed too.

Timeline

I received my approval notice today by Cris. I was shocked to see the quick approval. I expected this to drag out more. I was bless by God today with such a quick approval. My evidence submitted was enough to prove i'm no risk.

For those Adam Walsh petitoners I know you can breath now. This was a very bumpy road and very much allot of pain and hurt being this long waiting time for geting my wife home. Today I opened up my email and seen the cris email. I opned up the email and it was APPROVED.

I will make a better portfolio of this whole case this week, so others can be educated on this process. From the message I received today was i was the first to beat this Adam Walsh.

Shane Y Angie

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On June 2, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Edited by Angie Y Shane

Timeline
I received my approval notice today by Cris. I was shocked to see the quick approval. I expected this to drag out more. I was bless by God today with such a quick approval. My evidence submitted was enough to prove i'm no risk.

For those Adam Walsh petitoners I know you can breath now. This was a very bumpy road and very much allot of pain and hurt being this long waiting time for geting my wife home. Today I opened up my email and seen the cris email. I opned up the email and it was APPROVED.

I will make a better portfolio of this whole case this week, so others can be educated on this process. From the message I received today was i was the first to beat this Adam Walsh.

Shane Y Angie

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On June 2, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

GOD IS GOOD!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR THE NEWS.. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING!!!!..GOD BLESS!!!

My TIMELINE:

06-01-07.FILE I-129F

06-18-07.NOA1 Hard Copy

11-05-09.NOID

04-27-10.TOUCHED

08-19-10.Touched

08-20-10.Touched(RFE)

09-28-10.Received RFE

10-15-10.Touched

10-21-10.Touched

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.