ange2964

application for I-129 still has not approved

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

For those July and August filers who already got their NOA2, I congratulate you guys. I'm happy because finally in a matter of few days you will going to be with your love ones. As for me, I keep waiting and waiting. Long waiting is real frustrating. I don't have any idea what is going on with USCIS or Vermont. Don't have any idea why it's already been more than 4 months now yet, I haven't got any touch, e-mail or anything. I don't know if my application is long been sleeping in the cabinet of a certain officer or perhaps it was missing, lost or forgotten.

But I keep trusting in the blessing of the Lord that one day He will deliver my NOA2.

Again, wishing all the luck those applications that were approved.

God bless :thumbs:

God bless to everybody :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline
For those July and August filers who already got their NOA2, I congratulate you guys. I'm happy because finally in a matter of few days you will going to be with your love ones. As for me, I keep waiting and waiting. Long waiting is real frustrating. I don't have any idea what is going on with USCIS or Vermont. Don't have any idea why it's already been more than 4 months now yet, I haven't got any touch, e-mail or anything. I don't know if my application is long been sleeping in the cabinet of a certain officer or perhaps it was missing, lost or forgotten.

But I keep trusting in the blessing of the Lord that one day He will deliver my NOA2.

I wouldn't worry until 6 months has passed. Some apps. take longer than others....for no good reason.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

"Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between January 10, 2009 and January 20, 2009*."

i wouldn't start worrying yet, pay attention to the dates on your timeline and try and keep yourself busy in the meantime. i know the wait is agonising but it will all be worth it in the end. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I'm not approved yet either and I'm July. No touch, nothing. We just gotta keep waiting. Its real discouraging but God's timing is perfect! His timing is not our timing. He knows best, I gotta trust Him. Its very discouraging I know, Hang in there! God bless!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jere. 29:11

"Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between January 10, 2009 and January 20, 2009*."

i wouldn't start worrying yet, pay attention to the dates on your timeline and try and keep yourself busy in the meantime. i know the wait is agonising but it will all be worth it in the end. :)

Agreed... My expectations were January 20th and so on for my NOA2, hang in there, that NOA2 will be here soon.

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

If it makes you feel better, my application was received in Vermont on May 27, 2008. Another guy I communicate with had a May 23 receipt date and finally got his NOAH 2 in the mail on December 13. It showed he was actually approved on December 9, yet the USCIS online web site account he has still does not show his approval. The USCIS is the most incompetent group of ####### alive on planet Earth. They don't ever update the web site regarding your approval, and they really sit on your papers for over six months. Don't believe the nonsense you see from other posters on this web site, since it will drive you insane thinking you are being descriminated against.

The fact is that a huge number of people show a NOAH 2 only 90 days (three months) after their NOAH 1. This is total horse ####. The US government isn't processing some people in only three months and most others in over six months. My belief is that many of the people who post on Visa Journey dont have a clue what they are doing. They file their NOAH 1 with numerous errors, get requests to send more information, go through six months to a year of waiting to get it right, and finally then count their NOAH 1 they report on VJ as the date the USCIS finally accepts their paperwork as valid. Then because they have already been in the system for nearly a year, the USCIS gets their approval within ninety days. The truth is actually on the USCIS web site, not here on Visajourney, and the fact is they are taking currently almost seven months to process an I 129. Based on all of that, my May 27 NOAH 1 should finally result in a mail notice of approval to me in the next week or two. If you are August, do yourself a favor and forget about things for anotther two months at least. These incompetent fat morons from USCIS won't get to your approval until February, at the earliest.

Sorry for the negativeity, but I've been misled by the nonsense reported here on VJ for the last half year. Just think logically. Why and how would the USCIS be pulling the applications of only certain people to approve in ninety days, when they report on their own web site over six months. Why would so many honest people like me be admitting they are still sitting here over six months later without an approval? Are we being selected for descrimination by these mindless government idiots? No way Jose. The fact is that it is taking over six months at the present time for Vermont to act on a first time submission of an I 129 F.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.