Amby

burger king cologne with a hint of flame broiled meat

36 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Burger King has come up with a novel Christmas gift idea for meat-loving men - barbecue-scented cologne.

Flame is being promoted as "the scent of seduction with a hint of flame-broilled meat", reports the Daily Telegraph.

It is on sale for just £2.65 online and in a selection of US stores - but not in the UK. It even has its own website: firemeetsdesire.com.

The website extol the virtues of a perfume that smells like cooked meat.

"Flame by BK captures the essence of that love and gives it to you. Behold... now you can set the mood for whatever you're in the mood for," it says.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_3124771.html?menu=

:lol:

http://www.firemeetsdesire.com/

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
When I was 17, I dated a chick that worked at Jack in the Box. Not only did I get free Jalapeno Poppers, but when I picked her up after work, she smelled like a fry box. I'll take that over any fruityass perfume.

As long as she didn't have any nasty E.coli from tainted meat...

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Country: Pitcairn Islands
Timeline
When I was pregnant with the twins I craved RED MEAT all the time...:P Wonder what would have happened if a man with BK cologne walked by me? :P:devil:

For the first trimester, the only thing I wanted to eat was McDonald's cheeseburgers. I was able to say once a week to that, but man did I want to eat them. Later it progressed to drooling over raw beef and I wanted to hunt my own food. Pregnancy is weird.

Filed: Timeline
When I was 17, I dated a chick that worked at Jack in the Box. Not only did I get free Jalapeno Poppers, but when I picked her up after work, she smelled like a fry box. I'll take that over any fruityass perfume.

Ewww...just the word tainted made me shiver...:P

When I was pregnant with the twins I craved RED MEAT all the time...:P Wonder what would have happened if a man with BK cologne walked by me? :P:devil:

For the first trimester, the only thing I wanted to eat was McDonald's cheeseburgers. I was able to say once a week to that, but man did I want to eat them. Later it progressed to drooling over raw beef and I wanted to hunt my own food. Pregnancy is weird.

I agree! I was the same...steak and make it RARE! So strange! :whistle:

It would've been a reasonable price to pay to be dating a living, walking french fry.

But suffice to say, our relationship never progressed into anything. I exploited the free-food benefit, and my intentions were quickly realized, because I only called her when my stomach was growlin'.

21FUNNY.gif

Timeline

It would've been a reasonable price to pay to be dating a living, walking french fry.

But suffice to say, our relationship never progressed into anything. I exploited the free-food benefit, and my intentions were quickly realized, because I only called her when my stomach was growlin'.

So every time you called you'd say 'Jack's Back'... ? Or would you say that was 'jack-a-licious'?

I mean if she worked at KFC it would've been Finger Lickin' Good or if she was at a Dominos perhaps she'd say 'You have 30 minutes.'

So every time you called you'd say 'Jack's Back'... ? Or would you say that was 'jack-a-licious'?

I mean if she worked at KFC it would've been Finger Lickin' Good or if she was at a Dominos perhaps she'd say 'You have 30 minutes.'

:lol:

21FUNNY.gif

Timeline

Lets not even digress to the OP being about BK...

"The fire's ready"

or

"Your way, right away"

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I wonder if it comes with a pic of that insipid king character. He looks like he belongs back on a Mardi Gras float.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Oh gosh, it's HIM!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg