fgh

k-1 visa

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

hello everybody,

we're goin,me n my fiancée,to aply for a k-1 visa so soon n im wondering if our aplication will be denied or not,since we've just met about 3 months ago,n my fiancée came n visited me in morocco,n she s older than me about 11 years,im really worried if they wud deny our aplication coz of the age n also coz we've just met recently,by the way she s an american muslim n she realy a gr8 woman,ah n also thers a problem,she s dovorced and have 3 kids from two differant ex-husbands.i love her so much n im really afraid if they wud deny our aplication.thx for being interested in readin my words,wish the best for everyone :blush:

she s dovorced and have 3 kids from two differant ex-husbands.

Probably won't be a problem for USCIS.

But to me 3 kids with 2 different husband is a personal red flag. Please proceed with caution, and make sure you are making the right decision.

Edited by tallcoolone

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

USCIS (part of US Department of Homeland Security) doesn't decide whether to issue visas. US Conslulates (part of US Department of State) have that responsibility. I'm afraid both the recent (Is it one time?) meeting and her being older will count against you in evaluating whether your relationship is bona fide. If either of her previous husbands were immigrants she sponsored, that will count against you too. Casablanca is a tough Consulate and they definitely consider cultural issues when evaluating bona fides. If you're 58 and she's 67 with kids grown and out, that's a much smaller issue than if you're 25. The Consular officer will consider the totality of circumstances in making their decision. If I were you, I'd make sure both you and your fiance join this board and spend a lot of time learning the process and what it means to show evidence of a bona fide relationship. It starts by actually having one. I've not seen great results in cases where the foreigner is the only one pursuing knowledge about the immigration process here. It shows a certain indifference from the petitioner which will not help your case in the least.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

But to me 3 kids with 2 different husband is a personal red flag. Please proceed with caution, and make sure you are making the right decision.

thx for encouraging me my friend :) im so gr8full :innocent:

USCIS (part of US Department of Homeland Security) doesn't decide whether to issue visas. US Conslulates (part of US Department of State) have that responsibility. I'm afraid both the recent (Is it one time?) meeting and her being older will count against you in evaluating whether your relationship is bona fide. If either of her previous husbands were immigrants she sponsored, that will count against you too. Casablanca is a tough Consulate and they definitely consider cultural issues when evaluating bona fides. If you're 58 and she's 67 with kids grown and out, that's a much smaller issue than if you're 25. The Consular officer will consider the totality of circumstances in making their decision. If I were you, I'd make sure both you and your fiance join this board and spend a lot of time learning the process and what it means to show evidence of a bona fide relationship. It starts by actually having one. I've not seen great results in cases where the foreigner is the only one pursuing knowledge about the immigration process here. It shows a certain indifference from the petitioner which will not help your case in the least.

ur right,thx for clarifyin the situation im really thank full 2 u :)

everything will be going well inchaalah :blush:

thx

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

Why?

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Why?

well i was going to ask the same question why????

for me it wont be a red flag at all cause every case is different .

there are so many couples have the same issue like you and they got their visa already without any prob .

20 years age gap, have 4 children from 3 diff ex husbands and have 2 grandchildren .... and they got their visa without any prob at all .

but for me bro since casa is not doing good lately why u guys don't get married and file for k3 .... visa its kinda rare to deny married people ????

Good luck and my best wishes for you

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

morocco is a tough interview never know what they might i need help my self denied 221.g ineligible my fiance is crushed didn't even get a chance to talk. Trying get those people to keep paper work there.I contacted my congressman hope we can help.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.