Mommy2ZaidnSalma

Happy Caturday

36 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hey all! Happy Caturday. I'm here at my mom's sorority house getting ready to close it up for the winter break, as she went to Birmingham to be with my sister's family for my nephew's 3rd bday. I hope everyone has a great Caturday.

I love this:

funny-pictures-cat-is-ready-to-object-to-your-marriage.jpg

funny-pictures-cat-asks-why-you-are-mocking-him.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Saturday!!

I don't why I watch the news -- only crappy stuff in the world. Locally, yesterday, young girl (7-9ish) was briefly away from mom and grandma at Barnes & Noble. Bad man grabbed her and forced her to touch his genitals. Yuck!

At least the good people of the world outweigh the awful ones!

Filed: Timeline

Happy Caturday MENA (F)

I've been up w/ the birds this morning...ugghh! My day off and I never get to sleep in :P

Smells so good...my MIL has been cooking since 8am. Woot Woot! :dance:

Kelz, you're on the home stretch w/ shopping...lil more time and you're set. I still have more to do and I have no energy for stores!

My family is coming soon from NY and NJ....there will be about 10 aunts/uncles/cousins and grams! Holy cow! :P I guess they wanted a little sunshine for Christmas. Should be a fine time...everyone is staying thru the New Year so tons of things to plan! :dance:

What's the Caturday plans?? (F)

Timeline
What's the Caturday plans?? (F)

Well, when I leave the sorority house, I'm gonna go on a 3 mile walk. Then when hubby gets out of work, we're gonna go see the Dark Knight - can't wait. I decided to wait till hubby came home from Argentina so we can see it together! :dance:

I'm also making sghetti tonight. Yummy!

And then finally, I think I'll make it a KC & the Sunshine Band kinda day - do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight. :devil::devil::devil::dance::dance::dance:

Caturday planz.....work til 4pm. Measure a house for carpeting then.....pre-visa shop some more.

I have found little things that I will need that will make life easier, like a cutting board. I think I will use one alot post-visa.

I am addicted to cooking stuff wrapped in foil! Damn Rachel Ray and her big smile! I am putting everything 'cept the kitchen sink into foil and baking it! Latest creation, fresh green beans, sliced potatoes, a little onion and seasoning. I am at the cusp of creating all kinds of wonderful things. And mmmmm does it smell good when I do it! I bet I could a piece of fish in there and he will think I know what I am doing. And in the rice department, it is still a little crunchy, but I am getting the ratio of water/rice more consistent. :)

Edited by just_Jackie

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Caturday planz.....work til 4pm. Measure a house for carpeting then.....pre-visa shop some more.

I have found little things that I will need that will make life easier, like a cutting board. I think I will use one alot post-visa.

I am addicted to cooking stuff wrapped in foil! Damn Rachel Ray and her big smile! I am putting everything 'cept the kitchen sink into foil and baking it! Latest creation, fresh green beans, sliced potatoes, a little onion and seasoning. I am at the cusp of creating all kinds of wonderful things. And mmmmm does it smell good when I do it! I bet I could a piece of fish in there and he will think I know what I am doing. And in the rice department, it is still a little crunchy, but I am getting the ratio of water/rice more consistent. :)

Jackie, hon just get yourself a rice cooker!! No watching or waiting. Job complete so you can

concentrate on more foil items!! :lol: I'm proud of you!!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
carpet-cleaning.gif

Hope you all have a great Saturday, anyone read Twilight, I am on the third book, not bad for a vampire book but I am a long fan of Ann Rice and her vampires. My daughter gave me the book I was interested since it is now a movie so I had to read. I am ready for something a little bit more scary, need a good new true crime or some kind of Steven King book.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Staashi!! You make me giggle all the time girl! Now I will be hummng KC and the Sunshine band all day long .:P

Jax...Jeanne is right, buy a rice cooker! They rock! :P So you just wrap up stuff in foil w/ spices and bake? What temp? How long? I'm very interestd!! :devil:

ZAIN IS CRAWLING!!!!!!! :dance: (Not sure if I should be happy dancing tho! Now we are in trouble!!! :P )

Timeline
Staashi!! You make me giggle all the time girl! Now I will be hummng KC and the Sunshine band all day long .:P

Jax...Jeanne is right, buy a rice cooker! They rock! :P So you just wrap up stuff in foil w/ spices and bake? What temp? How long? I'm very interestd!! :devil:

ZAIN IS CRAWLING!!!!!!! :dance: (Not sure if I should be happy dancing tho! Now we are in trouble!!! :P )

Annie, I knew you'd get a kick out of that one. :lol: Zain crawling is a happy moment/holy ####### moment. :jest: I know from watching my sister's two. Dear Lord in Heaven!

I got a rice cooker one time at Walgreens for like $5 or $10 bucks - we don't eat too much rice now...lots of carbs and you know the diabetic thing - but they are handy.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
carpet-cleaning.gif

Hope you all have a great Saturday, anyone read Twilight, I am on the third book, not bad for a vampire book but I am a long fan of Ann Rice and her vampires. My daughter gave me the book I was interested since it is now a movie so I had to read. I am ready for something a little bit more scary, need a good new true crime or some kind of Steven King book.

Hope everyone is having a good Sat afternoon !~~!

OMG.... Twilight series is wonderful..... Third book has a few twists in it that you won’t see coming. Book 4 is even better. Wish you happy Caterday reading. Anne Rice there is a real writer, have you read the witching tales as well as the vampire chronicles? The movie for twilight is great but it doesn’t in any way compare to the book.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning..some good afternoon...Happy Caturday. I found this funny timelapse video of a man and a cat while he is in bed sleeping.

http://wimp.com/funnycat/

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yay for Caturday! I hope its a great one for everybody :)

we were about to leave and run errands/shop and then baby fell asleep so plans on hold until she wakes up....

and yeah, Staashi I'll be humming that all day too. thats just funny.

good video, Olivia. that made me laugh, and cry. I have 6 cats. so multiply that whole video. its not pretty. :P

Edited by sara535

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Caturday everyone

very mellow day here hubby is studying will have to go to the library all night so i will go with him so i wdnt stay here by myself all that time and may be revise my pharmacy before all i know evaporates -which seriously is :(- i know i will get bored quickly so thank God for internet there i will look for a good movie to watch too.

Nawal - u will have to have a third eye for that lil cutie crawling all over the place soon :luv: kisses to both of them.

Staashi- busy night eh? :devil: have fun sweetie :star:

Happy Saturday!!

I don't why I watch the news -- only crappy stuff in the world. Locally, yesterday, young girl (7-9ish) was briefly away from mom and grandma at Barnes & Noble. Bad man grabbed her and forced her to touch his genitals. Yuck!

At least the good people of the world outweigh the awful ones!

i really hope so :unsure: i suffer from minor paranoia i hope it stops soon i wdnt want to be a sick person :wacko:

lyrics.jpg

HLM---I do need a third eye...what happens when Nour starts? WE are in sooo much trouble. I need one of those play yards! :D

I just made some hummus and some black been hummus...OMG so good! :P The black bean one last about 10 minutes...they ate it all! :whistle: It's so easy...if you're interested in something new I will post in the "kitchen".

Lazy day at home :P

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Caturday Afternoon!

funny-pictures-kittens-promise-to-be-good-while-you-are-gone.jpg

Even though Usama has to work 1 shift each day this weekend we're still having so much fun! Last night he came home and we watched Hannibal. Today he's working the night shift so we went to my sister's house for a while and then to the mall. He bought me some sweet pea shower gell, a new scrunchy for washing, some new cream that I can't remember the name of but it has cherry in the name, and a wicked comfy flannel pg set from Old Navy. Just dropped him off to work so now I'm going to take the LONGEST hot bath with my new gell, get into my comfy pj's and watch Mission Impossible II. I saw III last night while he was working. I've seen them all before but I just love Tom Cruise! :wub: Thursday night we watched the older version of The Day the Earth Stood Still and tomorrow we'll see the new one at the IMAX.

Ok does this sound like any of your husbands? He goes, "habibti, I have to tell you one thing (he always says that...I have to tell you one thing :lol: ), we will no longer pay for our food at the movies. I will wear the coat your father gave me and stuff each pocket with candy, popcorn, soda. The people at work told me to do this and were shocked that we buy popcorn at the theater. :unsure:

And I was gonna start a new thread with this but I don't want to look THAT stupid so here goes... what are some quirky (to you anyway) things your mena man does? Here's some of mine that make no sense to me:

1) He has some sort of a plastic bag fetish. I swear to God some day we won't be able to move in this house because it will be stuffed full of plastic bags!!!!! And even when a plastic bag is full of cans/bottles to return, after he returns them............HE KEEPS THE BAG!!! I thought he was going to have a massive coronary one day when he found out I threw the plastic bag away after returning the bottles. :wacko:

2) Organizing food in the grocery cart. Holy cow I swear it takes me twice as long to go food shopping now because as soon as I throw something in the food cart he jumps around and arranges it. I have no clue what his particular arrangement system is because trust me I have tried to make sense of it. He'll line up the Fresca in a row and the Sprite in a row so say I pick up a bottle of Root Beer wouldn't you think it would start it's own row? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Same thing with unloading said groceries onto the cashier's conveyer belt. He'll stack the meats and the veggies and God forbid I mix a bag of apples with the turnips! LOL

There's more.

There's MUCH more but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Hope everyone's had a good one and OMG that is one sicko chopfk of a man to do that to a little kid in a store. Humanity never ceases to let me down.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.