sardes

WHO IS GOING TO RECEIVE PACKAGE 3 for K-3????

6 posts in this topic

Filed: P-2 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline

Hi,

We got our approvals for both K-3 and CR1 on the Dec 2nd. We hired an attorney for K-3 before. and we've decided to go with K-3. Now I am wondering who is going to get the Package 3? The attorney says I will receive the K-3 package from the US Embassy in Ankara (Turkey) and send it to my attorney who is in the US.. and they will do all paperwork.. Does it make sense? In this way we'll lose more time.

Thanks in advance..and good luck to everyone!!!!

"The truth is, you never know how strong your relationship is until it's tested. All too often, the stress of a crisis can pull a couple apart. But when you do make it through in one piece, you might just find yourselves tighter than ever."

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
Hi,

We got our approvals for both K-3 and CR1 on the Dec 2nd. We hired an attorney for K-3 before. and we've decided to go with K-3. Now I am wondering who is going to get the Package 3? The attorney says I will receive the K-3 package from the US Embassy in Ankara (Turkey) and send it to my attorney who is in the US.. and they will do all paperwork.. Does it make sense? In this way we'll lose more time.

You do not need an attorney if you are going to do K3. Everything will be done overseas(P3 and 4), what the point of Hiring an attorney.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
Hi,

Yes, that way will lose more time. It's up to you whether to involve your attorney further.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline
Hi,

You do not need an attorney if you are going to do K3. Everything will be done overseas(P3 and 4), what the point of Hiring an attorney.

We hired an atorney for K-3 because we weren't sure if we sent I-130 petition and relative forms correctly and didn't want to make any mistake when we sent I-129F..

we have an attorney now..and I really wonder who should receive the package..

Thanks and good luck to you all!

"The truth is, you never know how strong your relationship is until it's tested. All too often, the stress of a crisis can pull a couple apart. But when you do make it through in one piece, you might just find yourselves tighter than ever."

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Packet 3 and 4 will be received by the beneficiary (the one who lives overseas and who intends to come to US). The attorney is in US and if he is asks you to send packets to him (from overseas), he doesn't know the process of K3. It is into your best interest to leave him and proceed on your own. You can get help on this site for any of your questions. Beneficiary submits Packet 3 to embassy in Turkey and then would wait for Packet 4 which contains the visa interview appointment letter.

Edited by siyaram

Timeline
Packet 3 and 4 will be received by the beneficiary (the one who lives overseas and who intends to come to US). The attorney is in US and if he is asks you to send packets to him (from overseas), he doesn't know the process of K3. It is into your best interest to leave him and proceed on your own. You can get help on this site for any of your questions. Beneficiary submits Packet 3 to embassy in Turkey and then would wait for Packet 4 which contains the visa interview appointment letter.

Many thanks pushbrk and siyaram.. If I don't research, question and ask on visa journey, my attorney gives me wrong information all the time.. I so regret because of hiring him..They just could fill out the forms correct.. that was all.. other than this their service just sucks! We want to go with K-3 just because we want to be together asap..but if I listen my attorney we'll be apart longer.. I'll do all paperwork myself from now on..

Thank you so much.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.