Ju&Ja

I need some replies please

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Hey everybody,

I'm actually a july filers. I posted some questions on the july filers forum and now I have some fears...

I'm a french citizen so when I go to the US to be with my man it is on a waiver program.

I already asked this question on the other thread but this one might be read by more people here.

During 2008 I went 3 times to the US and I spent almost 8 months. I never overstayed, I always left the US before the end of the 90 days.

Apparently (I didn't know that), we can't stay in the US more than 6 months in a year. Does that mean that I can have problems to get my K1 visa.

I already checked the documents that we have to bring for the interview, and on one of them I have to write each trip I did to the US, so I wondered if it could be a problem when they will read all of this :(

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hey everybody,

I'm actually a july filers. I posted some questions on the july filers forum and now I have some fears...

I'm a french citizen so when I go to the US to be with my man it is on a waiver program.

I already asked this question on the other thread but this one might be read by more people here.

During 2008 I went 3 times to the US and I spent almost 8 months. I never overstayed, I always left the US before the end of the 90 days.

Apparently (I didn't know that), we can't stay in the US more than 6 months in a year. Does that mean that I can have problems to get my K1 visa.

I already checked the documents that we have to bring for the interview, and on one of them I have to write each trip I did to the US, so I wondered if it could be a problem when they will read all of this :(

as long as you never overstayed, the amount and frequency of US visits will not affect your ability to get a K-1

YMMV

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
Hey everybody,

as long as you never overstayed, the amount and frequency of US visits will not affect your ability to get a K-1

OH thanks Lord ! Thank you very much Payxibka !

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
Hey everybody,

OH thanks Lord ! Thank you very much Payxibka !

No impact on the K1 but potentially an impact on any future visits during the process.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Yup, my love was 'allowed to withdraw his petition to enter' last year for visiting too much. Of course, he basically lived here. :whistle: We are now happily married with no hold up because of all the time he spent here.

Basically they care if you are spending more time in the U.S. than in your home Country.

ESTA pre-screening will soon be in place so VWP travellers will need to apply for travel at least 72 hours before entering. An approved Travel Authorization is not a guaranteed entry, but a prerequisite to travel to the United States by air or sea carrier and should help with those worried about a possible denial of entry. It will probably also stop those of us who used it to spend so much time together.

good luck!

timeline.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.