Sweetjuly

STUCK @ NVC for AP

3,046 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
Just received a call from my Congresswoman's office. They received a reply back from NVC. What the NVC had to say was AMAZING...and I felt all of you need to know what they had to say, it said...

We received the approved petition on Aust 24th, it is currently undergoing additional processing and will be forwarded to the Embassy upon completion.

WOW!

I don't know why, but I found this post absolutely HYSTERICAL!!! :rofl:

:crying: :crying: :crying:

533401001254358254-final.gif

me too JAPRINCESS :rofl: but I know why ... because they answered same as they always answer us ... like robots !

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Naples, Italy

I-129F Sent : 2009-05-18

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-05-21

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-01

NVC Received : 2009-09-04

NVC Left : 2009-10-02

Consulate Received : 2009-10-05

Packet 3 Received : 2009-10-07

Interview ... WAIVED? Never heard of this, but they didn't even interview him, just told him pick up his visa the next day.

Current Status: Interview ... waived ... I guess :) They just took his fingerprints and documents and told him everything was in order and he should pick up his visa tomorrow! WOW

I can't believe it's only been 7 months since we filed ... seems like an eternity!

Timeline
yup us too over a month now

:diablo::cry::ranting::protest::angry:

Welcome to Purgatory you two... This too shall pass :)

Event Date

Interview ... WAIVED? Never heard of this, but they didn't even interview him, just told him pick up his visa the next day.

Current Status: Interview ... waived ... I guess :) They just took his fingerprints and documents and told him everything was in order and he should pick up his visa tomorrow! WOW

I can't believe it's only been 7 months since we filed ... seems like an eternity!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
Oh, and today is day 39 for me. I have decided I am only going to call on Wednesday and Friday evenings. I can't take the hearing the same depressing news EVERY day from the zombies at NVC. And it also seems that congressional inquiries mean NOTHING to them.

or... do what i do, check DHL from 3PM EST, and if you see anything there that goes to your location, call NVC to see if its yours.

Remember A, B, and even C.

Crazymazy's package was with B, so try your luck there if you don't want them to answer you as zombies ... :)

A B C I know about CORRESPONDENSE AND THE EXP2009A Is there a 3rd DHL tracking link????

Im trying to track a at least 15 pounder to Paris, and Im not kidding.

The best way to understand this is by giving an example.

Lets take today's date 10/01/2009.

You want to track what's shipped today through DHL.

For that you do this:

1 Go on DHL website ONLY AFTER 3PM EST: http://track.dhl-usa.com/TrackByRef.asp?nav=TrackByRef

2 Track by reference keywords as follow: "correspondence" OR "EXP 30 SEP 2009A" OR "EXP 30 SEP 2009B" or "EXP 30 SEP 2009C" <<<--- Notice A, B, and C? Very important!

3 Select today's date 10/01/2009

4 Origin Postal Code: 03801

Please NOTE!!!: For EACH keyword from steep 1 it WILL return a different query result.

Happy tracking!

Edited by boghy

Consulate : Bucharest, Romania

I-129F Sent : 2009-04-23

I-129F Received: 2009-04-27

Check Cashed: 2009-04-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-04-30

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-08-26

NVC Received : 2009-08-27

NVC Confirmation letter case Approval: 2009-08-31

NVC: Stuck in Security Advisory Opinion since: 2009-08-27 :((

NVC: On 2009-10-01 I got the clue from NVC that my case will be out from AP on 2009-10-06 - 99,99% :)

NVC: On 2009-10-05 NVC sent our file to Bucharest, with that we are officially out form AP. (I was wrong

with one day!)

US Embassy Romania: On 2009-10-09 they received the package from NVC US

US Embassy Romania: On 2009-10-09 they sent the Package 3 (with medical info) to my fiancee in Romania

US Embassy Romania: On 2009-10-12 Package 3 received by my fiancee

US Embassy Romania: On 2009-10-13 Package 3 sent out through Prioripost (48h guarantied delivery )

US Embassy Romania: On 2009-10-15 Package 3 received by the Consular Section

US Embassy Romania: On 2009-10-16 requested appointment for interview then for medical exams

US Embassy Romania: On 2009-10-27 - Scheduled for medical exams

US Embassy Romania: On 2009-10-28 - Visa approved! Visa in hand!

Timeline
Is AP lasting only a few days for anyone these days, or is it always a month or longer? I have found no way to track data like on Igor's list for USCIS.

It is really unfair that some people get 75 days at USCIS, others with similar cases get 120 days at USCIS then 30+ days of AP.

I never heard of 75 or 120 days ... there is a list i think called Thantitas list, scroll back and find I think Steve and Tina ... they have a link to that list ... if you can't find it, pm me and I'll try to find it for you. Ciao!

Event Date

Is AP lasting only a few days for anyone these days, or is it always a month or longer? I have found no way to track data like on Igor's list for USCIS.

It is really unfair that some people get 75 days at USCIS, others with similar cases get 120 days at USCIS then 30+ days of AP.

I never heard of 75 or 120 days ... there is a list i think called Thantitas list, scroll back and find I think Steve and Tina ... they have a link to that list ... if you can't find it, pm me and I'll try to find it for you. Ciao!

http://apnvc.info/ Thantitas list! There is NO timelimit for AP

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Timeline

Actually, that list was created by Oscar & Martina (thanks again, you 2) ... here is the url http://apnvc.info/ just copy and paste into your browser window, and you can find some nice lists showing all the NVC AP folks in VJ.

Event Date

Timeline

I think Crazymazy had a great idea. We need some central place to post all the useful links, tips, phone numbers, etc. so future NVC AP folks won't have to stress so much. Let's all network where we can, and keep notes of the useful info we find, then maybe VJ can make that info readily available in the future. :) Let's work together toward our common goal of getting out of NVC purgatory!

http://apnvc.info/ Thantitas list! There is NO timelimit for AP

Paris Heart thanks (L)

Event Date

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well, I tried to e-mail the Embassy in JA yesterday to see if my honey could drop off the paperwork before they received the case from NVC. So that once we are out of AP we can get an interview and skip packet 3 (which we have already downloaded and filled out)

I got a reply this morning stating that there is nothing they can do to help speed up the process and that he should just hold on to the forms until they contact him...

ugh! :(

On a brighter note :)

Thanks for breaking the tracking info down boghy! I was confused before, I think I get it now. :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

if sending nvc fax..what to write them??does it really helps to be out of ap when sending them a fax?

oh what to write in the fax letter?

Timeline
yepeey..i just called nvc now..and i was out of ap and it will send it today to manila consulate... :dance: :dance: :dance:

Congratulations sweetgurl! That's wonderful news for you! Now I hope you'll progress quickly through the rest of the process. Ciao! :)

Event Date

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi ladonna thanks..well hope it will goes quickly..i hope u will be out of ap also soon.just keep calling them like what i did..i called them everyday haha..godbless

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
yepeey..i just called nvc now..and i was out of ap and it will send it today to manila consulate... :dance: :dance: :dance:

At 3PM EST you should be able to start tracking your package. Don't forget to look at the weight to get a better clue on which is it, if are more then one sent for the same consular location.

Edited by boghy

Consulate : Bucharest, Romania

I-129F Sent : 2009-04-23

I-129F Received: 2009-04-27

Check Cashed: 2009-04-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-04-30

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-08-26

NVC Received : 2009-08-27

NVC Confirmation letter case Approval: 2009-08-31

NVC: Stuck in Security Advisory Opinion since: 2009-08-27 :((

NVC: On 2009-10-01 I got the clue from NVC that my case will be out from AP on 2009-10-06 - 99,99% :)

NVC: On 2009-10-05 NVC sent our file to Bucharest, with that we are officially out form AP. (I was wrong

with one day!)

US Embassy Romania: On 2009-10-09 they received the package from NVC US

US Embassy Romania: On 2009-10-09 they sent the Package 3 (with medical info) to my fiancee in Romania

US Embassy Romania: On 2009-10-12 Package 3 received by my fiancee

US Embassy Romania: On 2009-10-13 Package 3 sent out through Prioripost (48h guarantied delivery )

US Embassy Romania: On 2009-10-15 Package 3 received by the Consular Section

US Embassy Romania: On 2009-10-16 requested appointment for interview then for medical exams

US Embassy Romania: On 2009-10-27 - Scheduled for medical exams

US Embassy Romania: On 2009-10-28 - Visa approved! Visa in hand!

yepeey..i just called nvc now..and i was out of ap and it will send it today to manila consulate... :dance::dance::dance:

At 3PM EST you should be able to start tracking your package. Don't forget to look at the weight to get a better clue on which is it, if are more then one sent for the same consular location.

Is there 2 or 3 DHL tracking sites. CORRESPONDENSE and the EXP200A I know of, is there a 3rd?

Im looking for a 12 - 15 pound packet to Paris.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.