Kotenochek

How do you keep romance?

93 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
You Guys are so funny:)))My husband buys me roses pretty often,I nearly always have fresh ones:)From my side i do a lot of private "halloween"parties,where for example yesterday i was a "maid"lol

Well if i get what i want why not give my "Master"lol what he wishes:))))

Great Kotenochek, now we're going to get a bunch of drive-bys from the other forums complaining about how you are terrible because you objectify Russian women. :lol:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
You Guys are so funny:)))My husband buys me roses pretty often,I nearly always have fresh ones:)From my side i do a lot of private "halloween"parties,where for example yesterday i was a "maid"lol

Great Kotenochek, now we're going to get a bunch of drive-bys from the other forums complaining about how you are terrible because you objectify Russian women. :lol:

Hahaha,no not at all,I love my husband and love to see his face each time i dress up:))thats it:P

Timeline

Whenever we're in the unmentionables section at the store, and Natasha holds up some flimsy excuse for 'sleeping' attire and asks if she should get it, I always respond this way: "If you wear that to bed, you won't wear it long enough to matter if I like it or not!"

------------------K1 Timeline------------------

05 Jul 2007: Mailed I129F petition

06 Jul 2007: CSC received petition

09 Jul 2007: NOA-1 Issued

10 Jul 2007: My check clears the bank

13 Jul 2007: I receive NOA-1 in the US Mail

19 Nov 2007: Touched

19 Nov 2007: USCIS website shows APPROVED

23 Nov 2007: I receive NOA-2 in the US Mail

12 Dec 2007: NVC receives petition

14 Dec 2007: NVC ships petition to Moscow embassy

19 Dec 2007: Moscow embassy receives petition

26 Feb 2008: Interview at Moscow embassy

13 Mar 2008: Received visa

18 Mar 2008: POE in Atlanta

09 May 2008: Wedding

-----------------AOS Timeline------------------

16 Jun 2008: Submittal for AOS

23 Jun 2008: NOA1 for AOS (I485, I765, I131)

24 Jun 2008: AOS checks cashed

15 Jul 2008: Biometrics appointment

04 Sep 2008: Received I-485 Interview letter

05 Sep 2008: AP/EAD Approved

08 Sep 2008: AP/EAD Received

29 Sep 2008: I-485 Interview (I-551 Stamp received)

07 Oct 2008: Green cards received

Whenever we're in the unmentionables section at the store, and Natasha holds up some flimsy excuse for 'sleeping' attire and asks if she should get it, I always respond this way: "If you wear that to bed, you won't wear it long enough to matter if I like it or not!"

Those are the best kind :thumbs:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
I can do a pretty good "worm" as well. (Dancing of course, if we were talking about other stuff, it'd be more like a boa or python or something else that's both cylindrical and GINORMOUS.)

In all seriousness, my ol' Russian girlfriend, before my wife, she used to call me "slonik" and my wife was saying something the other day about "hubbit." Those aren't references to my weight.....

:lol::wow:

Haha just had those explained to me. NICE!

"Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death"

-Hunter S. Thompson

How do You feel right now about your relationships? Goofy :wacko:

And how do You keep Your romance high? Me = foot massages :luv: Him = :yes: back scratches

N-400 TIMELINE

06/06/12 * Naturalization Interview

04/30/12 * Received Interview Letter

04/04/12 * Biometrics

03/10/12 * Received NOA

03/03/12 * N-400 Submitted (AZ)

I-751 TIMELINE

05/18/11 * Received 10 yr Green Card

05/17/11 * Approved

04/04/11 * Biometrics Appointment done

03/21/11 * Received Bio Notice (03/15/11)

03/03/11 * Encashed check

03/01/11 * NOA1 receipt date

02/28/11 * I-751 submitted (CSC)

So let me get this straight.... an endless supply of fresh roses is all it takes? Boy, I sure missed that memo. I'm going to have to do some budget shuffling, but needless to say if having a slush fund for flowers leads to honorary titles and halloween every day, my spending priorities have been jacked up from the get-go.

And how do You keep Your romance high? Me = foot massages :luv: Him = :yes: back scratches

Me = (deleted because VJ is family-friendly) Her = Money.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i go out everyweek with my cousins that would make him miss me.,.,:D

we play together (compete)

i monthky go to my local esthetian to get a brazilian wax..:D and he pays for it,,!

😁

"I ain't saying it's right. But you're saying a foot massage don't mean nothing, and I'm saying it does. Now look, I've given a million ladies a million foot massages, and they all meant something. We act like they don't, but they do, and that's what's so f#@king cool about them. There's a sensuous thing going on where you don't talk about it, but you know it, she knows it, f#@king Marsellus knew it, and Antoine should have f#@king better known better. I mean, that's his f#@king wife, man. He can't be expected to have a sense of humor about that sh!t. You know what I'm saying?"

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

"I ain't saying it's right. But you're saying a foot massage don't mean nothing, and I'm saying it does. Now look, I've given a million ladies a million foot massages, and they all meant something. We act like they don't, but they do, and that's what's so f#@king cool about them. There's a sensuous thing going on where you don't talk about it, but you know it, she knows it, f#@king Marsellus knew it, and Antoine should have f#@king better known better. I mean, that's his f#@king wife, man. He can't be expected to have a sense of humor about that sh!t. You know what I'm saying?"

God I love that movie! :)

God I love that movie! :)

There's a short list of movies where almost every single line is quotable. Pulp Fiction is one. (Well, just not in front of mom, of course.)

Русский форум член.

Timeline

Princess Bride would be number two. I'm just saying.

------------------K1 Timeline------------------

05 Jul 2007: Mailed I129F petition

06 Jul 2007: CSC received petition

09 Jul 2007: NOA-1 Issued

10 Jul 2007: My check clears the bank

13 Jul 2007: I receive NOA-1 in the US Mail

19 Nov 2007: Touched

19 Nov 2007: USCIS website shows APPROVED

23 Nov 2007: I receive NOA-2 in the US Mail

12 Dec 2007: NVC receives petition

14 Dec 2007: NVC ships petition to Moscow embassy

19 Dec 2007: Moscow embassy receives petition

26 Feb 2008: Interview at Moscow embassy

13 Mar 2008: Received visa

18 Mar 2008: POE in Atlanta

09 May 2008: Wedding

-----------------AOS Timeline------------------

16 Jun 2008: Submittal for AOS

23 Jun 2008: NOA1 for AOS (I485, I765, I131)

24 Jun 2008: AOS checks cashed

15 Jul 2008: Biometrics appointment

04 Sep 2008: Received I-485 Interview letter

05 Sep 2008: AP/EAD Approved

08 Sep 2008: AP/EAD Received

29 Sep 2008: I-485 Interview (I-551 Stamp received)

07 Oct 2008: Green cards received

Princess Bride would be number two. I'm just saying.

I just picked up the 20th anniversary DVD this weekend. I've had a bootleg VHS copy for years, and finally decided it was time to upgrade.

And you know what I just realized? The dude that played Inigo Montoya is also the dude that played Rube on Dead Like Me, the Showtime series where the characters were Reapers. I only realized it after seeing the interviews on the DVD. I knew something about him seemed so damn familiar to me!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.