08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

JAMIE'S PREGGERS?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!

Congratulations, girl! :luv:

Hi! I'm new here but I would be interested in meeting up with people who are going through the same process I am. I feel like a n00b, but what exactly is MENA?

Thanks,

-Ken Noland

Come along, Ken. We're one big happy family!]

You are welcome to join us at the meet up in April. In the meantime, some of us are avail to meet in general if that is what you want. you might also look up member jundp. Her husband is from Germany. She is part of the meet up crew as well. I actually met her for the first time, drove in a car with her ALONE :unsure: for 2 hours to see another VJer who needed some company. We both came out of it totally unscathed. :thumbs:

You know we could both have been crazy...wait! We are both crazy :-)

@Annie & Tim: come join the fun. I promise the MENA initiation is painless.

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi! I'm new here but I would be interested in meeting up with people who are going through the same process I am. I feel like a n00b, but what exactly is MENA?

Thanks,

-Ken Noland

You are welcome to join us at the meet up in April. In the meantime, some of us are avail to meet in general if that is what you want. you might also look up member jundp. Her husband is from Germany. She is part of the meet up crew as well. I actually met her for the first time, drove in a car with her ALONE :unsure: for 2 hours to see another VJer who needed some company. We both came out of it totally unscathed. :thumbs:

I was the third VJer that they came to visit, and as it turns out the 3 of us were crazy, so it worked well :innocent: they just made me belly dance in a room full of strangers at Denny's :unsure:

6042646_bodyshot_300x400.gif

weight.png

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hey Jamie ~ Congrats on the little B'stilla in the oven (F)

Awww thats a cute way to say it :luv: Thanks!

Hope you are doing well Henna (((HUGS)))

So is April 25th the for sure date? Just trying to think and plan ahead...

well.... i know maggie isn't your given name so I guess you can say you have a nick name maggie????

Exactly! Maggie is the nickname!

:blush:

Yes No one squawked about the date so I'm going to leave it as the 25th and let those that can and want to come, come. It's impossible to fit everyone's schedule.

Are we planning on posting in off topic for all to come or is this more of a MENA/past participants type of meetup?

OMG JAMIE! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:thumbs::devil:

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
OMG JAMIE! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:thumbs::devil:

the problem with posting in off topic is that is disappears so fast. Charles moved a thread from the Moving to America thread to off topic and it was gone off of page one in about 5 minutes. Please feel free to spread the word. Mini meet up with special out of town mena guests arriving weekend of march 7/8. Big meet up with anyone who wants to come April 25th.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

Timeline
you know i am down for both :)

Yep, got you on both guest lists :dance:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

Thanks,

-Ken Noland

I was the third VJer that they came to visit, and as it turns out the 3 of us were crazy, so it worked well :innocent: they just made me belly dance in a room full of strangers at Denny's :unsure:

I always wanted to learn how to belly dance. :P

Pandora and Hesam

K-3 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

Marriage : 2008-08-29 in Canada

I-130 Sent : 2008-10-14

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-10-20

I-130F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

I-129F Sent : 2008-11-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-11-28

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

NVC Received : 2009-05-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-05-19

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-06-10

Interview: 2009-09-10 APPROVED

See my interview experience here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=217544&hl=

Visa Received : 2009-09-16

US Entry : 2009-09-27

EAD received: 2009-12-21

AOS interview: 2010-02-05 (medical exam missing from documents)

Recieved RFE for missing medical exam that they lost. Submitted new exam March 10, 2010.

Notified that he is in background checks after submitting three service requests: July, 2010

Timeline

Come to the april meet up 'the other girl' :whistle: We had lessons on my deck at the last one. :dance::dance::dance: (I wonder if that move would work to the beat of the music? :unsure: )

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.