• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
complete with the coin scarf around your hiney. :devil:

I SOOOO WANT ONE OF THOSE!

April 29, 2008-met Amin- the man of my dreams&love of my life! May 29,2008- flew to Jordan June 1, 2008-started the long CRAZY process of standing in line, waiting for stamps, and being sent from one office to another only to pay another fee and find another line! June 3,2008-The HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! June 11, 2008- Returned home,started paperwork.June 30, 2008-Sent off I-130 pkt to Chicago.July 3, 2008-I-130 pkt received, fwd to CSC.August 4, 2008-NOA #1 August 11, 2008-Sent in I-129F pkt to CSC.August 18, 2008-NOA#2*APPROVED*September 4, 2008-NVC printed AOS instructions-(mailed Sept. 8) September 13, 2008-Rec'd AOS Bill in the mail.[/i] September 15, 2008-Used online payment option.-October 14, 2008-Sent off AOS packet with joint sponsor info.-rec'd@NVC Oct 15. October 30,2008-Got RFENovember 12, 2008-Priority to NVC,BIOGRAPH/Certs!Here we go![/b]November 19,2008RFE!#######!-overnite Nov 25-3 December, 2008-CASE COMPLETE NVC!INTERVIEW FEB 18TH-Approved!!!February 28,2009 HUBBY ARRIVED ON SATURDAY FEBRUARY 28TH, 2009---LIFE HAS JUST BEGUN!!!!ALHAMDULALLAH!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I think I will be able to make it the 7th & 8th !! Just working out the details w/ queen of ceremonies Mistress Maggie :jest: I am 84.3333333333 % certain to make it. I will bring my coin hip scarves !!! :dance::dance:

6042646_bodyshot_300x400.gif

weight.png

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
Ah I forgot I will be in Egypt this Halloween! :( Oh well I will collect coin hip scarves and shimmy shimmy shake shake.

too bad things aren't looking good for you to make it this time Olivia. I had wished you would be able to join us with the pizza and dancing. Guess we'll just have to send you pictures. :crying:

Henna, I hope it works out for you to come. I know you are working on it.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Ah I forgot I will be in Egypt this Halloween! :( Oh well I will collect coin hip scarves and shimmy shimmy shake shake.

too bad things aren't looking good for you to make it this time Olivia. I had wished you would be able to join us with the pizza and dancing. Guess we'll just have to send you pictures. :crying:

Henna, I hope it works out for you to come. I know you are working on it.

:unsure:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Hope you can bring some to the meet up in April Annie. :dance:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

Timeline
Hope you can bring some to the meet up in April Annie. :dance:

It's rumored in the MENA tabloids that Annie may escape the paparazzi for a few days and find recluse in Seattle in April

weight.png

Timeline
For reals? ^_^

I put the bug in her ear. We'll see how it plays out.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

Timeline
:dance::dance: 2 more days until the Seattle mini- meetup is in full swing :dance::dance: Is it true Maggie, that what happens in Seattle stays in Seattle? :unsure: No telling what can ensue when the MENA gals get together :whistle:

weight.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

w00t!

The Bus Ride Here -- An epic story I will never forget!

It started out with no one at the bus depot until 5 till the bus came. Everything was fine at first and then while we were on the road our driver got a call that a Candy Shop had burned down on Highway 2 and that the road was closed for clean up so we had to take a detour and go over another pass.

The driver got another call that a man was on the side of the road that missed the bus and asked if the driver could pick him up if he saw him waving his arms. I thought he was kidding and then we saw the man on the side of the road and the driver picked the man up.

We were riding around on the detour when someone asked if we could go to Seattle first or let them off so they could catch the transit bus and it would be faster than our schedules stops on the detour.

That's when the mutiny broke out. People were asking to be let off the bus and the driver was saying no way. Then the passenger that had flagged the driver down said if he lite a cigarette would he kick him off the bus to get him to stop. So they started lighting their cigarettes. This pissed a girl off and this started a verbally abusive argument between the two that caused the driver to pull over and kick the passenger off the bus. Passengers started getting off at stops that weren't theirs and arguing with the bus driver.

Things eventually settled down until the portion where the high speed chase broke out from Everette to Seattle. We saw this red SUV speed past us and I counted 23 cop cars following him and then two helicopters came and we were in the middle of it. Maggie's Dad called her and told her he saw our bus on the news.

It was the most interesting bus ride I have ever had. c:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
w00t!

The Bus Ride Here -- An epic story I will never forget!

It started out with no one at the bus depot until 5 till the bus came. Everything was fine at first and then while we were on the road our driver got a call that a Candy Shop had burned down on Highway 2 and that the road was closed for clean up so we had to take a detour and go over another pass.

The driver got another call that a man was on the side of the road that missed the bus and asked if the driver could pick him up if he saw him waving his arms. I thought he was kidding and then we saw the man on the side of the road and the driver picked the man up.

We were riding around on the detour when someone asked if we could go to Seattle first or let them off so they could catch the transit bus and it would be faster than our schedules stops on the detour.

That's when the mutiny broke out. People were asking to be let off the bus and the driver was saying no way. Then the passenger that had flagged the driver down said if he lite a cigarette would he kick him off the bus to get him to stop. So they started lighting their cigarettes. This pissed a girl off and this started a verbally abusive argument between the two that caused the driver to pull over and kick the passenger off the bus. Passengers started getting off at stops that weren't theirs and arguing with the bus driver.

Things eventually settled down until the portion where the high speed chase broke out from Everette to Seattle. We saw this red SUV speed past us and I counted 23 cop cars following him and then two helicopters came and we were in the middle of it. Maggie's Dad called her and told her he saw our bus on the news.

It was the most interesting bus ride I have ever had. c:

r u serious??! wow thats kinda exciting hehehehe

lyrics.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.