5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

i called a physician t ask about the fee for the medical check out ans the vaccination supplement and i was shocked when he told me it will cost me 400 $...wow,i could not beleive my ears...is it really that expensive???

Filed: Country: Sweden
Timeline

They all charge different prices. Call around some more. Some people have reported that they paid as little as $50 or nothing at all for a supplement. Some civil surgeons refuse to do a supplement and charge for a full medical.

$400 sounds really high even for a full medical. I would shop around some more.

"When all else fails, read the instructions."

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I agree.. it does seem very high.. call around to a few more.. even if they might be a little bit farther away the savings will probably more than pay for your gas!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Mine was $50. I had it done Virginia Department of Health. You may want to check if there are any civil surgeons affiliated with the Department of Health in your state.

12/30/1999 -marriage to a US Citizen

01/31/2005 - applied for AOS (sent documents to Chicago lockbox)

03/21/2005 - Biometrics and fingerprinting done in Norfolk

11/14/2005 - Interview letter dated November 7th is received

01/23/2006 - Interview at Washington DC - APPROVED

02/03/2006 - RECEIVED MY PERMENANT RESIDENT CARD

10/31/2008 - Filed N400 at TSC

11/04/2008 - Application Received

11/28/2008 - Fingerprinting done in Norfolk VA

02/23/2009 - Interview in Dallas TX - not enough evidence on marriage -given till 03/23/2009 to submit all the necessary documents

2009 - CITIZEN

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.