Bonheur

Few pages in my package!

16 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I am almost ready to submit my application for Removing Conditions. But as I read someone here said she submited more thant 300 pages!! Mine has only about 30 pages!

Copy of green card

Bills from 2007 and 2008

Bank Statments 2007 and 2008

Tax transcript 2007

Son's birth certificate

letters addressed to both of us.

Do you guys think this is enough?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hehehe, I am the one who submitted the 300 plus pages - that is because the AOS took so long to get it arrived 3 weeks before our 2nd anniversary - so we had 4 years of evidence to submit. What we included were tax transcripts for 4 years, quarterly bank statements (full statements) for each account for 4 years; quarterly credit card statements (full statements) for 4 years; IRA and CD investment summaries for joint accounts or listing the other as beneficiary (3 years); house and yard maintenance bills paid by me at this address - since we don't have the mortgage in both our names (my husband bought the house prior to our marriage); life insurance with me as beneficiary; our wills; health insurance cards and example bills and statements (medical and dental) for 4 years; joint car loan and sample payment statements for 4 years; joint car insurance statement for 4 years; joint car registration for 4 years; AAA membership cards for 4 years; documents showing microchip registration at this address and both our names for our 5 cats; trip itineraries, boarding passes and luggage claim tickets for 4 flights we had taken together including trips to his parents and siblings and trip to my family, including 'family photographs' of us all together; 3 letters to me from my step-daughter and grand children; newsletter notices about my husband and me; envelopes addressed to both of us from family and friends - I think that was about it - oh, and we were audited by the IRS my first year here so we included the notice of audit and the notice of decision addressed to both of us.

You might find some more examples to include within that list, but for a lot of it it was really because we do have a lot of areas in which we have co-mingled assets and we covered all 4 years of our marriage.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

I am almost ready to submit my application for Removing Conditions. But as I read someone here said she submited more thant 300 pages!! Mine has only about 30 pages!

Copy of green card

Bills from 2007 and 2008

Tax transcript 2007

Son's birth certificate

Looks good to me! :thumbs:

.png

.png

2/5/07 - 2 Year Green Card arrives!!! YAY!!!!

5/10/08 - Received RI Driver's License!

11/10/08 - Removing Conditions - Sent package out!

11/19/08 - Received Notice of Action - 1 year extension on my current green card - now waiting for biometrics letter.

11/28/08 - Received biometrics letter.

12/12/08 - Biometrics appointment - 10am.

01/13/09 - Still waiting............

06/08/09 - Card in production and on it's way!

06/22/09 - Received 10 Year Green Card! YAY!!

happy13.gif thforevertogether.gif

thNevergiveup.gif love9.gif

blinkie18.gif

Made_in_England.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Copy of green card

Bills from 2007 and 2008

Tax transcript 2007

Son's birth certificate

I sent about the same - 29 pages plus a book of pictures (It was a 12 page photobook with pictures on both sides and descriptions - they make it for about $20 on the internet) I did submit credit card statements (For Visa and Kohl's) from the beginning; middle and the end of the period (18 months or so) as well as Health, House and Car insurance statements. Send what you have. Good Luck

K1

March 2 Filed I-129 F

July 21 Interview in Bogota ** Approved ** Very Easy!

AOS

Oct 19 Mailed AOS Packet to Chicago

Feb 17 AOS interview in Denver. Biometrics also done today! (Interviewing officer ordered them.)

Apr 25 Green card received

Removal of conditions

March 17 Refiled using new I-751 form

April 16 Biometrics done

July 10 Green card production ordered

Citizenship

Jan 20 filed N400

Feb 04 NOA date

Feb 24 Biometrics

May 5 Interview - Centennial (Denver, Colorado) Passed

June 10 Oath Ceremony - Teikyo Loretto Heights, Denver, Colorado

July 7 Received Passport in 3 weeks

Shredded all immigration papers Have scanned images

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

yes send the gas bills and even send in any memberships or things that are just in your name or just in your spouse's name as they will at least show that you live at the same address...

oh and you don't really need to send in every gas bill or every electric bill, maybe like one for every 3 or 4 months..

mvSuprise-hug.gif

I sent 39 pages plus the application (and the check):

TAX RETURNS 2006 AND 2007

Copy of Health ins cards

Copy of life policy application

Copy of house deed

Copy of mortgage

4 bills (1 per 6 month)

4 bank account statements (1 per 6 month)

a copy of the IRS stimulus letter in joint name (sort of proof we DID actually file jointly)

and that was about it apart from the copy of the green card.

No photos (I still do not see this as relevant, they have a picture of only one of you on file!)

No affidavits (too much hassle)

AOS/EAD/AP Filed:2006-09-23
AP Approved:2006-10-30
EAD Approved!:2006-11-02
AOS Approved!:2007-02-12

Remove Conditions filed:2008-11-13
Green Card Received:2009-01-30

N400 Filed:2013-01-25 (Phoenix)
Biometrics:2013-02-25 (Grand Rapids)
Interview:2013-05-07(Detroit)

Oath Ceremony:2013-05-24(Marquette)

I sent 39 pages plus the application (and the check):

TAX RETURNS 2006 AND 2007

Copy of Health ins cards

Copy of life policy application

Copy of house deed

Copy of mortgage

4 bills (1 per 6 month)

4 bank account statements (1 per 6 month)

a copy of the IRS stimulus letter in joint name (sort of proof we DID actually file jointly)

and that was about it apart from the copy of the green card.

No photos (I still do not see this as relevant, they have a picture of only one of you on file!)

No affidavits (too much hassle)

I totally agree, I think sending photos is not necessary

Affidavits are to avoid if you have other evidence, since it is inconvenient.

Edited by MoroccanInTexas

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people."

Bonheur

your son's birth certificate is enough evidence

your package looks good also

animated_us_flag.gifN-400 Naturalization

03/23/09 Sent N-400 to Lewisville, Texas by UPS

03/25/09 delivered

03/30/09 check cashed

03/31/09 NOA

04/03/09 Touched

04/24/09 Biometrics

07/18/09 Interview letter received

08/19/09 Interview -*APPROVED*

08/27/09 Oath date -** US CITIZEN **

09/01/09 Applied for passport

09/14/09 Passport Received !!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

This is what we recently sent for our I 751:

Application and fee;

• Copy of permanent resident card and passport

• Copy of our deed to our home and list of all residences

• Copy of real estate tax bills

• Copy of I-797C Notice of Action regarding change of address

• Two sworn affidavits by U.S. citizen relatives, attesting to our relationship and marriage.

• Copy of our joint federal tax returns for 2007 and 2006

• Copy of our home insurance

• Copy of our health insurance documentation and of our health insurance cards

• Copy of our joint bank account documentation with Wachovia

• Copy of electric bill documentation

• Copy of car insurance documentation

• Copy of the title of our car, showing joint ownership

• Copy of our VISA credit card statements showing a joint account

• Photos (in a Ziploc bag)documenting our relationship over time

• Copy of travel documentation

• Copy of Christmas card envelopes from friends and relatives

Our accounts and bills basically show a 2 year period; that is we produced documents for about every 6 months. Our packet was not 300 pages, but I think a bit larger than 30 pages. I think the main point is to provide enough evidence to establish a clear relationship over time. I realize some of the things I included may be considered uneccessary, but the process is moving along so far.

Filed: Timeline
Here is another question. My bank statements are more than one page each, do I have to include all pages or only the first page that has our names on it?

It's getting closer! Thank you all for your help.

How about the leases, did you included all the pages or just the one with your name and address. I am asking because I have a lot of rental leases and each of them is about 10 pages or so!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.