Jeraly

~July 2007 K-1 Filers II~

643 posts in this topic

What does that leave me with..??

Ah heck - who am I kidding?! I'm on a permanent weekend anyway at the moment :lol: Still no job :( Not much out there which sucks :(

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
What does that leave me with..??

Um...see I think you're over-thinking this. The important thing is that I get a 3-day weekend...

Ah heck - who am I kidding?! I'm on a permanent weekend anyway at the moment :lol: Still no job :( Not much out there which sucks :(

It's tough right now. :( :( It's not just the economy either, although it's certainly not doing you any favors. But around the holidays is the worst time to be job hunting. It's so close to the end of the fiscal year that everyone is waiting for new budgets to kick in at the beginning of the year. Also, with people on holiday, hiring decisions get put off for weeks until decision makers get back to the office. The good news is that it normally picks up pretty fast after the beginning of the new year. So chin up, things could be looking up soon.

And I guess if nothing else, I can enjoy my holidays, even though Jeremy has to work :(

Oh - if anyone is interested, here is our tree - I am sure I could get a better contrast but tbh I wasn't trying all that hard... if you don't look at it fullsize it doesn't even look that blurry :lol:

DSC03713.JPG

Ok - I am confused... the image code is in the post but it isn't showing up... owel... maybe it will sort itself out in a bit... if not you can click on this but it's the fullsize image so will look a bit lame :P

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_4NQ6n63yCH8/STmw...-h/DSC03713.JPG

Oh - and the "interesting" lametta (sp?) distribution is courtesy of our lovely kitten :lol:

Edited by Jeraly

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Lovely tree Aly :) I haven´t really started thinking about Xmas this year much. Actually I did long time ago and when we went to Europe we took all Xmas pressies with us and it´s waiting there for them nicely wrapped. So didn´t have to pay the postage :P Now I´m mostly busy with getting Baby stuff ready and going in and out of the hospital all the time :P

So looks like STP is trying to join my lonely "lost under a pile of dust" AOS waiting club :P If you can, try not to join this club :)

:lol: Aww Marta - they still haven't said anything about your AOS?? That sucks!! I don't understand what is taking them so long!!

In other news and completely random - Riley our little kitten has made a friend :D There are three cats in our apartment complex other than my two - two tabbies and a tortoishell. The tortoishell doesn't like Riley and scares him and one of the other tabbies isn't about much but the third one comes around to call for him - I found it (dunno if it is a boy or girl yet - s/he won't let me near him/her :lol: ) waiting outside of our front door this morning for Riley to go out and play which he dutifully did. The run around the garden together or play-fight and sometimes when the gate is open they will each take one side of the gate and take it in turns to try to paw the other one underneath it - very cute!!!

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Marta's timeline shows EAD and AP in hand ;)

I think she just meant, the long-time-waiting club...

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I never realized how much I love my husband and much brighter each day is because of him. He is the most fabulous husband ever. So understanding, so encouraging. He's the best thing in my life.

And now he's on an airplane above the ocean, on his way to germany. and I'm stuck here until tuesday. And I wish so much I could hug him and show him how special he is to me *sigh*

Removal of Conditions - Timeline:

5/26/2010: I-751 Received

5/27/2010: NOA

I actually meant the AOS that I´m still waiting for. The interview or something :P

Agnes you will see him very soon and you can tell him all that and hug him too :D Plus you will see the rest of your family and maybe even some snow :dance:

Aww Agnes - you'll be with him again soon :) It's only a few days and then you will be with him and everyone else you love - I am sooo envious :P

Seriously though... if you're not busy maybe I'll have a word with Jeremy about taking a trip out to see you... I don't know what our plans are or our finances like but it's a thought :) As long as I can get to a post office though - I realllly need to get these things sent to my family for Christmas...

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
Aww Agnes - you'll be with him again soon :) It's only a few days and then you will be with him and everyone else you love - I am sooo envious :P

Seriously though... if you're not busy maybe I'll have a word with Jeremy about taking a trip out to see you... I don't know what our plans are or our finances like but it's a thought :) As long as I can get to a post office though - I realllly need to get these things sent to my family for Christmas...

ah, aly, you're the sweetest! I will already leave on tuesday, so its just a few more days.

and I'll be very very busy because I need to run a bazillion errands. but things just feel so wrong without eric here.

well - i guess all in all i am very lucky to be so much in love!!!

how was your weekend btw? did jeremy have to work?

Removal of Conditions - Timeline:

5/26/2010: I-751 Received

5/27/2010: NOA

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Very nice tree! Also good to peruse your reading list....

------------------K1 Timeline------------------

05 Jul 2007: Mailed I129F petition

06 Jul 2007: CSC received petition

09 Jul 2007: NOA-1 Issued

10 Jul 2007: My check clears the bank

13 Jul 2007: I receive NOA-1 in the US Mail

19 Nov 2007: Touched

19 Nov 2007: USCIS website shows APPROVED

23 Nov 2007: I receive NOA-2 in the US Mail

12 Dec 2007: NVC receives petition

14 Dec 2007: NVC ships petition to Moscow embassy

19 Dec 2007: Moscow embassy receives petition

26 Feb 2008: Interview at Moscow embassy

13 Mar 2008: Received visa

18 Mar 2008: POE in Atlanta

09 May 2008: Wedding

-----------------AOS Timeline------------------

16 Jun 2008: Submittal for AOS

23 Jun 2008: NOA1 for AOS (I485, I765, I131)

24 Jun 2008: AOS checks cashed

15 Jul 2008: Biometrics appointment

04 Sep 2008: Received I-485 Interview letter

05 Sep 2008: AP/EAD Approved

08 Sep 2008: AP/EAD Received

29 Sep 2008: I-485 Interview (I-551 Stamp received)

07 Oct 2008: Green cards received

Agnes, since it´s America you can sue the sh.. out of the former employer cuz of fake accusations and illegal termination of your employment since they have no proof of you doing anything wrong...and then you get a huge sum of money and will never have to work again in your life :D:dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

:lol:

Marta, are you really an American at heart?

K1

------------------------------------

07.12.07 - I-129f petition mailed

07.13.07 - I-129f received by VSC

07.18.07 - NOA1 notice

07.20.07 - check cashed

07.22.07 - touch

11.29.07 - NOA2, waited 140 days

11.30.07 - touch

12.03.07 - NVC Received

12.05.07 - NVC Left

12.10.07 - Consulate Rec'd

12.13.07 - Packet 3 Rec'd

03.13.08 - Packet 3 sent back to Montreal

04.08.08 - eligible for interview

05.13.08 - Packet 4 Rec'd

06.02.08 - Interview!

06.09.08 - Visa in hand!

06.16.08 - move date, POE via Peace Bridge, Buffalo, NY

06.20.08 - civil wedding

AOS

06.25.08 - AOS package sent

06.30.08 - received in Chicago

07.07.08 - NOA1 for 485 (AOS), 765 (EAD), & 131 (AP), rec'd in mail 07.14.08

07.09.08 - touch on all 3

07.10.08 - check cashed

07.28.08 - case transferred to CSC

08.02.08 - Biometrics

08.03.08 - touch on AOS

08.04.08 - touch on AOS & EAD

08.05.08 - touch on EAD

08.06.08, 08.07.08, 08.21.08, 08.22.08 - touch on AOS

09.03.08 - EAD approved!

09.04.08 - touch on EAD

09.05.08 - EAD card arrives in mail

09.06.08 - AP arrives in mail (no updates online or via email)

09.23.08 - touch on AOS

09.24.08 - welcome letter mailed

09.25.08 - touch on AOS

09.30.08 - AOS approved

10.01.08 - touch on AOS

10.04.08 - Green Card received

02.21.09 - "real" wedding in Montreal

ah, aly, you're the sweetest! I will already leave on tuesday, so its just a few more days.

and I'll be very very busy because I need to run a bazillion errands. but things just feel so wrong without eric here.

well - i guess all in all i am very lucky to be so much in love!!!

how was your weekend btw? did jeremy have to work?

:lol: Yeah - he got a call today saying that three people called off so he had to go in. Thing is he took an extra day off at the beginning of the week so the time he is in now he won't get paid overtime for which really really sucks... he's not very happy :( Owel - he should be home in about three hours by his reckoning ;)

Very nice tree! Also good to peruse your reading list....

:lol: Yeah - our new bookshelves from Big Lots - cheap and cheerful but hold all the books I have here which is great... just need to filter the other billion or so from the UK when we travel back and forth ;)

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.