RyDa

DHL Tracking NVC to the USEM

19 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
CYA makes sense :lol: At least they didn't give us USCIS-type conflicting information. It sounds like 3+ weeks and up to two months are the same range anyway.

Not so much if you do not fit the "patience is a virtue" profile... right?

I suppose so - but the USCIS wait period does provide some training in that regard :rofl: By the way, I cleaned out my PMs and mistakenly deleted your contact for flats in Kherson. Could you resend at your leisure? We used an old contact in October, and stayed in a one room across the street from the central market. Pretty good location, but I would like a reliable contact to reserve a two room place in advance next time. I don't mind sending a deposit.

Cheers

If you don't mind stepping over and around boxes of inventory from Sveta's old shop... I'd rent you our charming recently remodeled one room flat (not in the center) :) but we need another trip to get it all straightened out....

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Does anyone know if NVC still use DHL to ship out K1 info to Foreign Embassy, that DHL is withdrawing all operations from US?

I got my NVC case number in the mail on Nov. 26th, saying my package will be shipped out to GuangZhou, China within a week. But when I did the above to find my DHL tracking #, I wasn't even able to find a single package going to CHINA. You would think there should be few packages going to CHINA, but I see none. So, I wonder if NVC is using a different carrier to ship to China?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

You can't track it without knowing the exact date it shipped out from the NVC.

I got two of those letters before our approved petition was actually sent out. Each with a different date.

timeline.jpg

You can't track it without knowing the exact date it shipped out from the NVC.

I got two of those letters before our approved petition was actually sent out. Each with a different date.

I got three letters with two dates! Crazy!!

CYA makes sense :lol: At least they didn't give us USCIS-type conflicting information. It sounds like 3+ weeks and up to two months are the same range anyway.

Not so much if you do not fit the "patience is a virtue" profile... right?

I suppose so - but the USCIS wait period does provide some training in that regard :rofl: By the way, I cleaned out my PMs and mistakenly deleted your contact for flats in Kherson. Could you resend at your leisure? We used an old contact in October, and stayed in a one room across the street from the central market. Pretty good location, but I would like a reliable contact to reserve a two room place in advance next time. I don't mind sending a deposit.

Cheers

If you don't mind stepping over and around boxes of inventory from Sveta's old shop... I'd rent you our charming recently remodeled one room flat (not in the center) :) but we need another trip to get it all straightened out....

I am sure I have stayed in worse :lol: The January excursion is definitely to Kiev. Vika has now decided to return with me (or changed her mind back) if our interview is successful.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.