Not Available

Little girls wearing thongs and padded bras

138 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Oh I forgot you don't care about other countries

Last I checked, we don't live in other countries. Why would the murder rate in Australia, or Greece, or England, or Fantasyland matter at all when we're talking about HERE? Unless your point is people in Los Angeles can fire a gun and kill someone in Sydney, or vicariously rape a person through some 15,000+ mile long mind control device.

Back to reality, Aficionado. Take a walk.

You obviously don't get it do you. For the UK, for example, to have a lower homicide rate they must be doing something different and clearly better than. NO? Therefore anyone with half a brain would look at them and say what can we adapt here to reduce our homicide rates. No?

sadly, as you are probably aware, although the death rate is lower there are problems with violence, including knife crime. i think poverty plays a big part whatever country you look at.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7644155.stm

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sadly, as you are probably aware, although the death rate is lower there are problems with violence, including knife crime. i think poverty plays a big part whatever country you look at.

The UK and Aus prove another point actually that simply throwing money in the form of welfare does not change people. Both countries have extremely generous welfare systems yet poverty is still an issue. While nowhere near as bad as the US but still prevalent. People need opportunities and a fair wage rather than welfare alone.

Edited by Aficionado

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Little girls with thongs still like candy.

FreeCandy.jpg

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Timeline

The UK and Aus prove another point actually that simply throwing money in the form of welfare does not change people. Both countries have extremely generous welfare systems yet poverty is still an issue. While nowhere near as bad as the US but still prevalent. People need opportunities and a fair wage rather than welfare alone.

agreed.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

I was shocked at how generous they are. I talk to a single mom of three who lives in Scotland and she receives the equivalent to almost $700 a week just to sit at home with her kids!

Timeline

I was shocked at how generous they are. I talk to a single mom of three who lives in Scotland and she receives the equivalent to almost $700 a week just to sit at home with her kids!

yep. sadly it is why some people would like to move to the uk. that is also why contraception is free to everyone. if you are a teenager and you get pregnant they will pay for you and the child and provide you with accommodation. am i right in understanding that if you are a teenager and get pregnant in the states that it is assumed you will live with your parents and they will support you?

Plus a $5000 tax free baby bonus for each child born in Aus. People also receive rent assistance if they are on welfare and rent.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Plus a $5000 tax free baby bonus for each child born in Aus. People also receive rent assistance if they are on welfare and rent.

It's ridiculous over there. And my nieces (both of whom are single mothers) wonder why we considered moving to the UK... I think if you're poor you do better over there and if you have an education and drive, you do better over here. Once I'm fully trained, I would take a 50-100K salary hit BEFORE cost of living.

Timeline

AOS

Mailed AOS, EAD and AP Sept 11 '07

Recieved NOA1's for all Sept 23 or 24 '07

Bio appt. Oct. 24 '07

EAD/AP approved Nov 26 '07

Got the AP Dec. 3 '07

AOS interview Feb 7th (5 days after the 1 year anniversary of our K1 NOA1!

Stuck in FBI name checks...

Got the GC July '08

If you pay attention, these rapes/murders aren't happening around every street corner.

It's been well established you're a terrible person to take logical advice on when it comes to media matters.

If you want to play the national game, rapes and murders have gone DOWN over the last 10 years (with an increasing population), the only thing that has gone up is media coverage. Think about it. I have a feeling you won't and will find some BS to ignore the "statistics" you love to cite so often.

The only good part in the media hype about rapes and murders occurring and the paranoia behind it is when kids go outside parents actually tend to pay attention to them now. Of course, kids also go outside far less entirely..

The media is not the problem. Go have a look at how many kids, as a percentage, are missing in the UK, Canada or Australia and then compare that to the United States. Same goes with homicide rates, organized crime, corruption and gang violence. Oh I forgot you don't care about other countries. Well then you shouldn't be marrying a foreign spouse.

If someone left a child to stand in a corner I would bet within an hour or so some sick #### would pick them up. Two reasons. One there are more sick #### here (Side effect of instilling into people that they are literally free to do as they choose). The second being a lot of people no longer give a #### about other people here and would not care to assist this girl or help mentally ill people with their problems. That is reality whether your accept it or not. Down under people would proactively assist this child (Different culture and attitude towards others).

Ok, seriously where the heck do you live???? MOVE. There are LOTS of places in the US where you can leave your kid out and the neighbors will say something if a van pulls up. We ALWAYS have kids on our block running around and keep a general eye out for them. Really people are people, get over your stupid Australia hang up. YOU AREN'T BETTER THAN EVERYONE!

Timeline

AOS

Mailed AOS, EAD and AP Sept 11 '07

Recieved NOA1's for all Sept 23 or 24 '07

Bio appt. Oct. 24 '07

EAD/AP approved Nov 26 '07

Got the AP Dec. 3 '07

AOS interview Feb 7th (5 days after the 1 year anniversary of our K1 NOA1!

Stuck in FBI name checks...

Got the GC July '08

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

yep. sadly it is why some people would like to move to the uk. that is also why contraception is free to everyone. if you are a teenager and you get pregnant they will pay for you and the child and provide you with accommodation. am i right in understanding that if you are a teenager and get pregnant in the states that it is assumed you will live with your parents and they will support you?

Well there's some programs available to single moms but they're also available to many other people too but nothing even close to 'what she has. You can get housing assistance where they pay part of your rent but only for places they approve and the waiting list for that is sometimes years. WIC gives mothers assistance with food, as in free formula for the babies and later (until they're 5) things like milk, cheese and eggs. Food stamps are also available to help out with food costs but the amount you can get varies. There's welfare but I don't know many of the details on that. Basically teenager or not, if you're a single mom your sources of help are limited.

Timeline
If you pay attention, these rapes/murders aren't happening around every street corner.

It's been well established you're a terrible person to take logical advice on when it comes to media matters.

If you want to play the national game, rapes and murders have gone DOWN over the last 10 years (with an increasing population), the only thing that has gone up is media coverage. Think about it. I have a feeling you won't and will find some BS to ignore the "statistics" you love to cite so often.

The only good part in the media hype about rapes and murders occurring and the paranoia behind it is when kids go outside parents actually tend to pay attention to them now. Of course, kids also go outside far less entirely..

The media is not the problem. Go have a look at how many kids, as a percentage, are missing in the UK, Canada or Australia and then compare that to the United States. Same goes with homicide rates, organized crime, corruption and gang violence. Oh I forgot you don't care about other countries. Well then you shouldn't be marrying a foreign spouse.

If someone left a child to stand in a corner I would bet within an hour or so some sick #### would pick them up. Two reasons. One there are more sick #### here (Side effect of instilling into people that they are literally free to do as they choose). The second being a lot of people no longer give a #### about other people here and would not care to assist this girl or help mentally ill people with their problems. That is reality whether your accept it or not. Down under people would proactively assist this child (Different culture and attitude towards others).

Ok, seriously where the heck do you live???? MOVE. There are LOTS of places in the US where you can leave your kid out and the neighbors will say something if a van pulls up. We ALWAYS have kids on our block running around and keep a general eye out for them. Really people are people, get over your stupid Australia hang up. YOU AREN'T BETTER THAN EVERYONE!

Just let him have his little tirade. No one takes it seriously but him.

My old coworker has an 11 year old daughter. Her daughter asked for thongs because all the other girls in school were making fun of her for wearing "granny panties". Her mother said no and she got caught stealing a week later at LaSenza Girl.

At 11 I was too embarrassed to ask for a training bra. Oh how things have changed.

This is hilarious

K-1 TIMELINE

I-129F Sent :2007-09-06

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-09-10

I-129F RFE(s) :2007-09-30

Visa Approved :2008-01-07

Consulate Received : 2008-01-14

Interview Date : 2008-06-02

Visa Received : 2008-06-12

US Entry : 2008-06-26

Marriage : 2008-08-02

Total days from filling 1-129F till Interview 270days

AOS TIMELINE

Sept 12, 2008- Sent AOS/EAD/AP to Chicago (finally)

Sept 15, 2008- Delivered

Sept 18, 2008- Noas AOS/EAD/AP (yaay!!)

Oct 7th 2008- Case transferred to CSC

Oct 15, 2008- Biometric APPT (smooth and quick)

Oct 16, 2008- Case pending ......

Update....

EAD Card production ordered ........ 12/03/2008

Ap approved...approval notice sent 12/03/2008

Ap arrives in mail... dated ..............12/12/2008

EAD approval mail sent ..................12/11/2008

EAD arrives in mail ........................12/15/2008

AOS Touched .................................01/12/2009

AOS card production ordered...........02/27/2009

ROC TIMELINE 2011.

Jan 1st 2011 mailed in I751

Feb 15th 2011 Biometric appointment

May 24th 2011 Petition Approved

May 25th 2011 Card production ordered

May 31st 2011 Card recieved

this reminds me of something my sister did aged seven :whistle:

i think its a bit much letting girls as young as 10 or 11 and younger dress up so overtly and adult, i mean jeeze. that said though i remember being early teens and dressed in something that really i could have gotten a way with (denim shorts and tee) but i decided to wear my patforms i had just bought aswell(they were my first pair of heels) unfortunatly i was getting to the age were i was starting to look like a young woman and it wasnt looking so inoccent anymore. took one comment from the wrong person :blink: to realise and i didnt do it again cos i was too self concious. well not till i was old enough to want to look feminie.

Funny too, considering how conservative things are where i come from, i too did wear something harmless but decided to spice it up with a short skirt, funny enough it was a little above the knee, it took one comment from a neighbour to make me rush in to change and never wear it again.

My nozy neighbour would have broken out with hives if only he lived long enough to see whats in trend for kids now.

Kids should be kids cos thats who they are not trying to look sexy, thats why you see 13yr olds having babies now cos its fashionable!!!

K-1 TIMELINE

I-129F Sent :2007-09-06

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-09-10

I-129F RFE(s) :2007-09-30

Visa Approved :2008-01-07

Consulate Received : 2008-01-14

Interview Date : 2008-06-02

Visa Received : 2008-06-12

US Entry : 2008-06-26

Marriage : 2008-08-02

Total days from filling 1-129F till Interview 270days

AOS TIMELINE

Sept 12, 2008- Sent AOS/EAD/AP to Chicago (finally)

Sept 15, 2008- Delivered

Sept 18, 2008- Noas AOS/EAD/AP (yaay!!)

Oct 7th 2008- Case transferred to CSC

Oct 15, 2008- Biometric APPT (smooth and quick)

Oct 16, 2008- Case pending ......

Update....

EAD Card production ordered ........ 12/03/2008

Ap approved...approval notice sent 12/03/2008

Ap arrives in mail... dated ..............12/12/2008

EAD approval mail sent ..................12/11/2008

EAD arrives in mail ........................12/15/2008

AOS Touched .................................01/12/2009

AOS card production ordered...........02/27/2009

ROC TIMELINE 2011.

Jan 1st 2011 mailed in I751

Feb 15th 2011 Biometric appointment

May 24th 2011 Petition Approved

May 25th 2011 Card production ordered

May 31st 2011 Card recieved

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I've come into this discussion late, so if I restate something, that's why. ;)

As I see it, this is more an issue of gender inequality than anything else. Women are expected to be hairless on their body, have long hair on their head, be thin, have large breasts, look beautiful all the time and "be a ####### in the bedroom but a saint outside of it." All of this adds up to young girls wanting to be what the media claims is sexy. Why this is at such a young age is beyond me; after all, what's a girl in elementary school really have to show off? Maybe things have changed, but I recall few 11 year-old girls are really interested in dating or attracting a guy, let alone sexual activity (and I hope that stays the same). Even so, the media puts pressure on women of all ages to be something somewhat unnatural.

There's nothing wrong with waxing or shaving or wearing clothing that makes them look sexy -- so long as it's the woman's choice. Our culture, however, has demanded that women do whatever it takes to become sexpots. How can young girls not be affected by this? Men of all ages also see this and their expectations become unrealistic.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
I've come into this discussion late, so if I restate something, that's why. ;)

As I see it, this is more an issue of gender inequality than anything else. Women are expected to be hairless on their body, have long hair on their head, be thin, have large breasts, look beautiful all the time and "be a ####### in the bedroom but a saint outside of it." All of this adds up to young girls wanting to be what the media claims is sexy. Why this is at such a young age is beyond me; after all, what's a girl in elementary school really have to show off? Maybe things have changed, but I recall few 11 year-old girls are really interested in dating or attracting a guy, let alone sexual activity (and I hope that stays the same). Even so, the media puts pressure on women of all ages to be something somewhat unnatural.

There's nothing wrong with waxing or shaving or wearing clothing that makes them look sexy -- so long as it's the woman's choice. Our culture, however, has demanded that women do whatever it takes to become sexpots. How can young girls not be affected by this? Men of all ages also see this and their expectations become unrealistic.

:thumbs: