aidan80

No NOA1... InfoPass Online?

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I still haven't got my NOA1 after we filed the I-751 last month. My GC is of course now very much expired and it's time I made an infopass and to get a stamp and maybe find out what is going on? I tried to call the information line and it's of course closed today, so I go to make the appointment online and...

I get to the Infopass section of the website, click on "Click Here to Make An Appointment".. fill out the rest then I get to.. "Please Select An Office".. Orlando office has moved, contiune..

1-4.jpg

I get to this and I select... "Need service on a case that has already been filed"

2-4.jpg

Now I get to this and.. this makes no sense to me at all? I haven't received any notice which is why I'm going there... grrr

Anyway I just want to check that clicking that isn't going to cause any issues or anything as I just need to talk to a real live person ask a couple of questions make sure everything is ok with out application and get the stamp. I really don't like walking around without something to show I'm legal.

Filed N400 11/7/16

Check (CC) Cashed 11/10/16

Text/Email NOA 11/16/16

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I wouldn't be too concerned about not receiving your NOA1 after only a month.. some people never get one and for some people it can take more then a month...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Go back to the first page and try one of the other options. You could try option # 4 'Other services" or option # 2 'Have filed but haven't received a green card". In a sense that is what has happened - you haven't received the NOA that extends your green card. I believed that is the option I used when I had to make an infopass. Good luck.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Timeline
Go back to the first page and try one of the other options. You could try option # 4 'Other services" or option # 2 'Have filed but haven't received a green card". In a sense that is what has happened - you haven't received the NOA that extends your green card. I believed that is the option I used when I had to make an infopass. Good luck.

You're probability right, I just wanted to check that this won't cause a mess if I just select something, anything to just get an appointment. I don't really fit 100% into any of the stupid options they are giving!

Thanks! :)

Filed N400 11/7/16

Text/Email NOA 11/16/16

Timeline
I wouldn't be too concerned about not receiving your NOA1 after only a month.. some people never get one and for some people it can take more then a month...

Well I'm concerned because they managed to return my EAD in the past and we only found out by checking our case online. We have nothing to check online with right now and I just don't want to drop through any holes. Although I'm sure that's not likely at this point. I just need to be sure everything is right in the land of USCIS and my address is correct, the NOA will come and to get the stupid stamp as I've nothing to show my status at the minute apart from an expired card.

Filed N400 11/7/16

Text/Email NOA 11/16/16

Timeline
I just picked Need information. Maybe they know some reason our notices haven't been received. But Damian will need a stamp because his GC is expiring soon.

Have you sent in the I-751 or are you on AOS? You or I assuming your husband didn't get his NOA either? When did you file?

Filed N400 11/7/16

Text/Email NOA 11/16/16

I don't really fit 100% into any of the stupid options they are giving!

:lol:

you funny

animated_us_flag.gifN-400 Naturalization

03/23/09 Sent N-400 to Lewisville, Texas by UPS

03/25/09 delivered

03/30/09 check cashed

03/31/09 NOA

04/03/09 Touched

04/24/09 Biometrics

07/18/09 Interview letter received

08/19/09 Interview -*APPROVED*

08/27/09 Oath date -** US CITIZEN **

09/01/09 Applied for passport

09/14/09 Passport Received !!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
I just picked Need information. Maybe they know some reason our notices haven't been received. But Damian will need a stamp because his GC is expiring soon.

Have you sent in the I-751 or are you on AOS? You or I assuming your husband didn't get his NOA either? When did you file?

We are at the same office, I just haven't posted much. I replied to your other thread too, hoping I could help. We are filing for removal as well and our check cashing date was 10/3 and I think they said our priority date was 9/30 when we called into the info line but no notice and we filed on 9/25. But I have to say the only ok thing is that we are not the only ones. This must have something to do with the local office. WHo knows. I will keep you posted as our infopass is scheduled for this Thursday.

Edited by lawrencetoland

Timeline

We are at the same office, I just haven't posted much. I replied to your other thread too, hoping I could help. We are filing for removal as well and our check cashing date was 10/3 and I think they said our priority date was 9/30 when we called into the info line but no notice and we filed on 9/25. But I have to say the only ok thing is that we are not the only ones. This must have something to do with the local office. WHo knows. I will keep you posted as our infopass is scheduled for this Thursday.

Thats good to know, good luck and thanks!

I don't really fit 100% into any of the stupid options they are giving!

:lol:

you funny

Funny.. but true! :lol:

Filed N400 11/7/16

Text/Email NOA 11/16/16

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.