RonnieKris

LOOOKKKKK!!!!!!

137 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Someone summarize and translate please!! :angry:

She Just Miss home . . .like Most of us pinays do :)

The first few days your fiancee's arrival, she might be so overwhelmed with all the new things for her to see in USA and wont experience homesickness, but after sometime, homesickness will come flooding in. In my case, I cry buckets of tears each time i hear pinoy songs. The girls on this forum are talking about how we miss the food, scenery, family, holiday celebration, etc, etc, etc, in the philippines that's why like the OP, we also want to go home :) I am sure the OP doesnt mean go home to stay there but just to visit.

AOS -
08-08-08 - Filed AOS with EAD and AP
08-18-08 - NOA for EAD,AP and AOS
08-21-08 - Received Biometrics Appointment Letter
09-09-08 - Biometrics Appointment 10am Kansas City
09-18-08 - I-485 transferred to CSC (got an email from USCIS)
10-07-08 - EAD Touched
10-19-08 - My birthday / Found out I am Pregnant!
10-22-08 - Grief, Pain, Sadness
11-06-08 - EAD card ordered; AP approved (USCIS website)
01-16-09 - AOS Touched
02-23-09 - Green Card (conditional) and welcome letter received in the mail
02-24-09 - Got the job in boyce and bynum lab

"When I bring my worries b4 d throne of Grace, I am at peace bcos I know my God is in full control"

My Website

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Parti sa mga pagkaon dili ko kaayo mu kaon ug american food mag luto ko kada adlaw ug mga bisaya nga pagka luto. naka adjust ra akong husband sa pag-kaon,kay mag baon ra siya sa iyang work. bisan unsa akong lutoon.

Pareha ta te, mukaon nalang pud akong bana ug inato nga luto..okra nga gibutangan itlog isawsaw sa tuyo isud-an sa kan-on. mukaon pud sya rice in the morning. iya lang family kay dili sila ka imagine nga ga rice ko permi. Maau kay ga work na ka..ako ga hulat pa sa EAD sa mail. Bored na kaau ang life. Gaplano lagi ko mangdakop ug squirrel himoon pet. unya kay dili daw pwede.

AOS -
08-08-08 - Filed AOS with EAD and AP
08-18-08 - NOA for EAD,AP and AOS
08-21-08 - Received Biometrics Appointment Letter
09-09-08 - Biometrics Appointment 10am Kansas City
09-18-08 - I-485 transferred to CSC (got an email from USCIS)
10-07-08 - EAD Touched
10-19-08 - My birthday / Found out I am Pregnant!
10-22-08 - Grief, Pain, Sadness
11-06-08 - EAD card ordered; AP approved (USCIS website)
01-16-09 - AOS Touched
02-23-09 - Green Card (conditional) and welcome letter received in the mail
02-24-09 - Got the job in boyce and bynum lab

"When I bring my worries b4 d throne of Grace, I am at peace bcos I know my God is in full control"

My Website

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Oh I'm sorry! So much to translate but to sum up all... we all missed our country. There are just a lot of things that has in the Philippines that you can't have it here in the US. You might want to buy lots of lotion and moisturizer for her. Be ready of your rice cooker and filipino stuff for her. Prepare things for her that would help her not to miss so much of her family. Find some filipino store that you guys can visit. Maybe a visit back in Philippines as soon as she has her GC. Just stuff like that. Above all be ready of her homesickness. Be sure to understand her.

That's all and maybe some other can give more ideas to him please. I am having my nosebleed now.

Vida Taylor

Thank you! Yes I have a rice cooker & there are some areas near Atlanta that cater to certain Asian populations for buying food, restuarants, etc. I will also order some Filipino channels for DirecTV. I will also look for Filipino social groups in the area (there has to be some).

FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg

Oh I'm sorry! So much to translate but to sum up all... we all missed our country. There are just a lot of things that has in the Philippines that you can't have it here in the US. You might want to buy lots of lotion and moisturizer for her. Be ready of your rice cooker and filipino stuff for her. Prepare things for her that would help her not to miss so much of her family. Find some filipino store that you guys can visit. Maybe a visit back in Philippines as soon as she has her GC. Just stuff like that. Above all be ready of her homesickness. Be sure to understand her.

That's all and maybe some other can give more ideas to him please. I am having my nosebleed now.

Vida Taylor

Thank you! Yes I have a rice cooker & there are some areas near Atlanta that cater to certain Asian populations for buying food, restuarants, etc. I will also order some Filipino channels for DirecTV. I will also look for Filipino social groups in the area (there has to be some).

Hello , I am from clarkesville GA. There are some pinoy community in atlanta. I am sure ur wife will be fine. My husband and I sometimes go to georgia Mall.

riza

God is Great .. God is good... all the time..

N_-400

12/13/2010- SEnt The packet

12/22/2010- The packet was returned due to missing page.

12/23/2010- Resend the packet with complete pages.

12/29/2010- Check cashed in

01/03/2010- Receive NOA

01/10/2011- Email from USCIS for the Required Evidence( Finger printing)

01/26/2011-Biometric Schedule

02/07/2011-USCIS online status update-

02/12/2011- Received Interview Letter Scheduled March 14

02/12/2011- Received Descheduled letter

02/17/2011- USCIS online Status update

02/22/2011-New IL arrived schedule for March 29

02/22/2011-Descheduled Letter Again ( 2nd Time)

02/23/2011- I called USCIS and I was told new schedule in the computer for March 22

02/23/2011-USCIS ONline update....

03/01/2011-Interview Letter for March 22 @ 7:15 AM

03/22/2011- Interview and Oath; US Citizen

Timeline
I am sure the OP doesnt mean go home to stay there but just to visit.

I don't think so... she arrived October 29th on a K1 visa, so it looks to me like they won't get married. If so what an awful ending!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I don't think so... she arrived October 29th on a K1 visa, so it looks to me like they won't get married. If so what an awful ending!

NAWALA NKU ANING TOPICA AHHH.. serious bya jud nga mouli ko ky paulion man ko sa akong fiancee...huhuhuhu.. dili xa gnhan nku ky boang man gud ko .. dili mgtingogtingog.. dah mirise!!!!ohhh hngtud dri nlng ning topic nato huh.. ky bka mstay pa d i ko dri.. hehe

Edited by RonnieKris

Product-500.jpg

phsmall.gif

Vermont Service Center

I-129F Sent : 05-07-08

I-129F NOA1 : 05-15-08

Touched : 06-26-08

NOA2 : 08/29/08

ApprovaL NVC sent:09/01/08

Arrived @ NCV :09/03/08

called NVC 09/04/08 received case #*

NOA2 hard copy in mail Sept. 6, 2008

LetteR from NVC: Sept. 8, 2008

Left NVC : Sept. 24, 2008 > Arrived Sept. 29th

Medical Oct. : 7/13/2008 passed!

Interview date: Oct. 20,2008 7am ***APPROVED***

Visa delivery : Oct. 23,2008

Arrival in USA : oCt. 29 ,2008 POE Houston, Tx.

Life is good !!

<

Timeline

You are right! Enter once on a fiancee visa, never again. It seems she is going back without getting married and without filing advance parole so end of story it seems to me.

When my fiancee gets here I'm not going to allow her to talk to any Filipinos, she can't have any rice cooker (not going to let her eat rice actually), I don't like fish so no fish in the house either, no Filipino TV either and no chatting with any friends on the computer back in the RP!!!

haha! I'm kidding! We are in California, Filipino population is in the hundreds of thousands here in Northern California alone. So girls, get your husbands to move to California!!! There is a huge Filipino store 2 miles from here. :)

My Inday is in Manila now getting her physical and I arrive Nov 21 in Manila (4th time to the RP) to attend interview on 25th... counting the days!

Life..... Nobody gets out alive.

RonnieeKris:

Sigurado na ba gyud ka nga mouli na gayud sa Phils? final decision na ba na nimo? huna-hunaa sa maka daghan kay basin ug maglisud ka ug balik dinhi, naa naba ka AP or GC ?

Ako makauli naku anytime ang ako lang husband kay dili siya pwede mo leave starting oct- december sa iyang work.

mao nang schedule naku muoli kay Feb.-March pa! karon work usa ko ug maayo para makadala ug pasalubong sa mga friends. kinsa man tung mga Bisaya naa gusto ipadala kay akong dalhon inyong mga pasalubong...joke lang !!!

NAWALA NKU ANING TOPICA AHHH.. serious bya jud nga mouli ko ky paulion man ko sa akong fiancee...huhuhuhu.. dili xa gnhan nku ky boang man gud ko .. dili mgtingogtingog.. dah mirise!!!!ohhh hngtud dri nlng ning topic nato huh.. ky bka mstay pa d i ko dri.. hehe

glitterfy-flpbk0117583890023634.gif

pAG sure day oi!!!

God is Great .. God is good... all the time..

N_-400

12/13/2010- SEnt The packet

12/22/2010- The packet was returned due to missing page.

12/23/2010- Resend the packet with complete pages.

12/29/2010- Check cashed in

01/03/2010- Receive NOA

01/10/2011- Email from USCIS for the Required Evidence( Finger printing)

01/26/2011-Biometric Schedule

02/07/2011-USCIS online status update-

02/12/2011- Received Interview Letter Scheduled March 14

02/12/2011- Received Descheduled letter

02/17/2011- USCIS online Status update

02/22/2011-New IL arrived schedule for March 29

02/22/2011-Descheduled Letter Again ( 2nd Time)

02/23/2011- I called USCIS and I was told new schedule in the computer for March 22

02/23/2011-USCIS ONline update....

03/01/2011-Interview Letter for March 22 @ 7:15 AM

03/22/2011- Interview and Oath; US Citizen

Timeline

pAG sure day oi!!!

ohh cge tama na .. ask pku niya blik kung gstay p ba ko diri.. giingnan nku xa nga love kaau nku xa na ambot lng ani guys woi .. ako man ang problema gud .. ky bataot man kaayo.. pero sa tanan nga ngbsa ani thanks kaau . ang uban dri nkaphilak nku pero mostly nkpktawa jud nku.. hahai...

Product-500.jpg

phsmall.gif

Vermont Service Center

Life is good !!

<

Timeline

English translation?

Timeline

English translation?

nosebleeding...

Product-500.jpg

phsmall.gif

Vermont Service Center

Life is good !!

<

Timeline

English translation?

nosebleeding...

That's it I'm gonna have my fiancee translate this thread! :bonk:

Timeline
Daghan na ta aning gusto mouli sa Phils, ako bisan busy ko sa akong work sa panahon dia ra ko sa balay makahuna-huna naku gusto balik sa Phils, mag sige naku pangutana ako husband kun naa pa paagi maka early retire na siya, kay 44 yrs old paman siya karon. usahay maka ingun ko mag wait lang ko ug more than a year para maka kuha ko ug 10 yrs nga green card. gusto ko dali mu dagan ang oras para 2009 na, ang schedule naku pag visit didto sa Phils..

nah.. hala mouli nlng ta ani..maayo pka gwork malimot2x ra gamay..

aha ka dri sa US???wala lay maingon dri.. Homesick ug nosebleed akong gibati run.. hehehe

ai gudluck d i sa inyo nga mga ngwait ..

wala ka nag-inusara, daghan na ta homesick... and totally bored sa balay especially pag mulakaw/mutrabaho si hubby... additional pa ang feeling nako na murag useless kaayo kay waz man lang matabang sa financial needs namo.. been independent for the past decades and it is very hard to just sit back and do nothing especially with the economic situation now... of course hubby says I am already doing my part as best as I can by sharing with household chores, cooking, and etc but still lisod jud if you have been used to working and earning your own keep before...

neiwez, good luck sa imo, mawala ra man daw ni pagiging homesick ingon sila... and basi naa mga asian store sa palibot diha sa inyo, palit lang bulad ug tinapa basi makatabang sa kamingaw :yes: i have my supply diri sa filipino foods and since I am the one who usually cook in our house, agwanta si bana sa 'weird' filipino foods oi, ganahan naman pud sya bisan sige katawa mga relatives when hubby told them about our 'rice, eggs and hotdogs' in the morning (di baya pud pirmi)... la ko kasabot unsa nakalain ana baya na food combo, bahala sila basta mukaon ko rice sa morning period.

d :thumbs:

Korek ako pod kuyog ko nimo ha? abot ko diri US July 5,..4 months na ko diri pero ambot lang uy! daghan man unta ko dirig stock nga rice ug bulad pero lahi man jud sa probinsya uy,makakaon ta diri bulad,,giatay ambot kung pila nani ka century sa tindahan nila,ug ang mga utanon kabati walay lasa bisag asinan pa nako ug todo,ambot lang! lami na iuli gyud! naglabad na ni ako ulo unsaon ako bana 53 yrs.old na pero tawon gadigumot kay iya kuno hulaton ang 65 retirement plan niya,daoy gibidli ang mga iring diri sa states! itom ug puti..hehehehe! agwanta nalang ta ani saon man nahigugma gud. Lami man sad ug magabii..hehehe?

vAYw-19x.jpg?height=640&scale=max&width=640

vAYw-195.jpg

vAYw-19t.jpg?height=640&scale=max&width=640

Timeline
Daghan na ta aning gusto mouli sa Phils, ako bisan busy ko sa akong work sa panahon dia ra ko sa balay makahuna-huna naku gusto balik sa Phils, mag sige naku pangutana ako husband kun naa pa paagi maka early retire na siya, kay 44 yrs old paman siya karon. usahay maka ingun ko mag wait lang ko ug more than a year para maka kuha ko ug 10 yrs nga green card. gusto ko dali mu dagan ang oras para 2009 na, ang schedule naku pag visit didto sa Phils..

nah.. hala mouli nlng ta ani..maayo pka gwork malimot2x ra gamay..

aha ka dri sa US???wala lay maingon dri.. Homesick ug nosebleed akong gibati run.. hehehe

ai gudluck d i sa inyo nga mga ngwait ..

wala ka nag-inusara, daghan na ta homesick... and totally bored sa balay especially pag mulakaw/mutrabaho si hubby... additional pa ang feeling nako na murag useless kaayo kay waz man lang matabang sa financial needs namo.. been independent for the past decades and it is very hard to just sit back and do nothing especially with the economic situation now... of course hubby says I am already doing my part as best as I can by sharing with household chores, cooking, and etc but still lisod jud if you have been used to working and earning your own keep before...

neiwez, good luck sa imo, mawala ra man daw ni pagiging homesick ingon sila... and basi naa mga asian store sa palibot diha sa inyo, palit lang bulad ug tinapa basi makatabang sa kamingaw :yes: i have my supply diri sa filipino foods and since I am the one who usually cook in our house, agwanta si bana sa 'weird' filipino foods oi, ganahan naman pud sya bisan sige katawa mga relatives when hubby told them about our 'rice, eggs and hotdogs' in the morning (di baya pud pirmi)... la ko kasabot unsa nakalain ana baya na food combo, bahala sila basta mukaon ko rice sa morning period.

d :thumbs:

Korek ako pod kuyog ko nimo ha? abot ko diri US July 5,..4 months na ko diri pero ambot lang uy! daghan man unta ko dirig stock nga rice ug bulad pero lahi man jud sa probinsya uy,makakaon ta diri bulad,,giatay ambot kung pila nani ka century sa tindahan nila,ug ang mga utanon kabati walay lasa bisag asinan pa nako ug todo,ambot lang! lami na iuli gyud! naglabad na ni ako ulo unsaon ako bana 53 yrs.old na pero tawon gadigumot kay iya kuno hulaton ang 65 retirement plan niya,daoy gibidli ang mga iring diri sa states! itom ug puti..hehehehe! agwanta nalang ta ani saon man nahigugma gud. Lami man sad ug magabii..hehehe?

wahaha!!! katawa man pud ta ani u post woi .. lagi gbidli. nah basta gugma ang kontra nato ani pacenxa nakang tiyana ka HaMaL Nlng.. hehe . lahi jud ning bulad nga fresh ba.. lahi jud ang bulad nga napalit namu dri ky dili na kaayo ASKAD...dah uroy!!

IRING GIDAMAG...HEHEHE cge lng isipon lng ang kdagabie,,,hahai mkabuang ning issue ha dah!

loshiel kenny.. wa kay lingaw dha???? garaa nimu oi.. hehe

Edited by RonnieKris

Product-500.jpg

phsmall.gif

Vermont Service Center

Life is good !!

<

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.