67 posts in this topic

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

morning people, it's a happy day at last for me! If anyone is thinking of getting surgery (hint hint jess) beware of percocet!!!!!!!!! I was only on it for a week and a half but lemme tell ya if you're predisposed to depression once you're off the stuff you go deep deep down!!!!!!! Luckily I think I'm out of the woods now but it was NO trip in the park lemme tell ya. I was on the lowest dosage too!!!

Voted this morning and was kind of suprised to see NO McCain people out at all. I guess they just give up on Massachusetts altogether. Other votes were for eliminating state tax, stopping greyhound dog racing and eliminating the criminal element of possession of marijuana up to one ounce. What's weird is the ad against it says one ounce is equal to a "small loaf of bread". I'd like to see THAT guy's dealer! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gonna go bark at IT. I ordered a new mouse yesterday and no one came. My ball thingy on top (not the one on the bottom) won't work and it's totally screwing with my karma today.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

morning people, it's a happy day at last for me! If anyone is thinking of getting surgery (hint hint jess) beware of percocet!!!!!!!!! I was only on it for a week and a half but lemme tell ya if you're predisposed to depression once you're off the stuff you go deep deep down!!!!!!! Luckily I think I'm out of the woods now but it was NO trip in the park lemme tell ya. I was on the lowest dosage too!!!

Voted this morning and was kind of suprised to see NO McCain people out at all. I guess they just give up on Massachusetts altogether. Other votes were for eliminating state tax, stopping greyhound dog racing and eliminating the criminal element of possession of marijuana up to one ounce. What's weird is the ad against it says one ounce is equal to a "small loaf of bread". I'd like to see THAT guy's dealer! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gonna go bark at IT. I ordered a new mouse yesterday and no one came. My ball thingy on top (not the one on the bottom) won't work and it's totally screwing with my karma today.

Oh thank God it wasn't the bottom ball that was messed up...... :whistle::innocent::devil::whistle:

I'm at work and the migraine is silently waiting to come back full force. If I turn too quickly, it gives a little shout out at my temple and left eye. I guess I'll be moving slowly today.

I walk out the bedroom door today and feel something warm and gushy betwixt my toes. No, it wasn't my fuzzy slipper but rather a fuzzy HAIRBALL direct from the cat. Thanks CatBob. :ranting:

Hubster is "optimistic" that today is the day for him to find the "perfect" automobile at the "perfect" price. we shall soon see! Something needs to go for the better, and soon!

Glad ur feelin' better Brig!

Jax, November will be over sooner than u think!!! I can't wait to be at ur slumber party!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Good morning MENA! I hope that you all get out and vote today!!

Aaron and I did :lol: Okay, I voted and he waited in line with me, but he was a total trooper. We got there around 6:45 am and waited 15 minutes for Aaron's father who wanted to accompany us (teaching Aaron about his civic duty) but I kept calling and he wouldn't answer, the line was getting longer and longer so we just got in the line. We were in at 7am and it took until 7:50 am to move up and get to the ladies that took my ID and voter registration card and told us to go vote. Aaron got so excited when they call your name before you go into the machine. They called my name out and he said HEY :angry: they forgot me!!! Hehe I guess he counted since he waited almost an hour with me to go in. He did not whine, fidget, complain, ask for the bathroom or anything while we waited. Just when we got in the door he said :dance: YAY!! OUR TURN!! I just hope he stays this excited about it for the rest of his life. :D So moral of the story, if a 6 year old can wait in an hour long line, all of you can too!! GO VOTE! :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Good morning everyone

I hope everyone has a great day and votes for the right person.

If you need to know who the right one is then look at Jackies signature.....

SPONGEBOB & PATRICK - DECISION 2008

¨*:•.(¯`'•.¸ K-1¸.•'´¯) .•:*¨

~ 07/05/06 - Met Hayz online by accident

~ 03/30/08 - Packet sent to VSC

~ 04/22/08 - NOA1 issued - Yeah they took it this time

~ 05/22/08 - Touch

~ 07/25/08 - Touch (showed about 1pm on the USCIS site)

~ 07/25/08 - NOA2 sent (must have been later in the day - noticed it on 7/26)

~ 09/10/08 - INTERVIEW - VISA APPROVED ! ! ! !

~ 09/12/08 - VISA RECEIVED

~ 10/17/08 - Arrival in the USA (JFK POE)

~ 10/31/08 - MARRIED! ! !

¨*:•.(¯`'•.¸ AOS¸.•'´¯) .•:*¨

~ 03/26/09 - Sent AOS (I-485, I-765, I-131)

~ 03/27/09 - AOS packet signed for by V BUSTAMANTE

~ 04/02/09 - NOA for AOS/ EAD / Travel Doc

~ 04/03/09 - Check cashed

~ 04/25/09 - Biometrics

~ 04/20/09 - Transferred to CSC

~ 04/25/09 - Transfer notice received in the mail

~ 04/27/09 - Arrived at CSC

~ 05/09/09 - Employment Auth / Travel Document Approved

~ 05/12/09 - AP approved - without an interview

~ 05/23/09 - Welcome letter received

~ 06/05/09 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED! ! !

~ 09/11/11 - DIVORCE - DIVORCE - DIVORCE

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

I cant wait to vote, I'm so excited this year! here in california there are some interesting ballot initiatives also, most notably the proposition for gay marriage and also the farm animal cruelty act. I guess it really is a year for change!

Have a great Tuesday everyone, I'll be switching back and forth all day from CNN election coverage to the Wiggles :)

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Morning MENA!

Going in early this morning to drop off my ballot!

(F) to all who are having it rough, I hope things will get better!

One day closer to Friday, thank God!

Got married : 6-3-06

I-130 delivered : 6-12-06 - Appt in Cairo

I-130 Approved : 4-18-08 - USCIS approval!!

Visa Interview Date : 6-22-08

Case sent to WADC: 8-6-08 - FBI check

Email From Embassy 1-09 - Still in AP (7 months)

19 DHL scans - 2-19-09

1-26-09 - Out of AP, now final review

2-26-09 - Visa in hand!

3-11-09 - POE JFK - Got stuck there due to immigration taking too long. They didn't change his visa from CR1 to IR1, have to go to immigration here to fix it.

3-12-09 - Arrived in Portland!!

5-29-2010 - Zane was born ** Absolute best day of my life!

6-7-2010 - Ahmed went back to Egypt

8-23-11 - Filed for divorce

1-12-12 - Divorce final

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

No mint tea Jax but I am sipping on a large hot tea from dunkin donuts. Tea is the cure for everything :)

Im off work today and will probably hang out with my girlfriend and her one week old. The weather here is surprisingly beautiful :) maybe we will take a walk or something

Wishing everyone a good day

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Timeline

:lol: :lol: It was the same thing here! I was wondering if there was anyone under 75 working the election hehe

Them little old ladies at the voting place take their Election Judge status very serious!

I never saw so many blue-hairs with stern looks. I'm thinking, lighten up, history is being made today either way. :yes:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.