chaingang

Remaining story after passport Requested

40 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

hello guys

I hope everyone is fine , i am extremely sorry guys , i was not able to post what happened after i call Dos and they said "passport requested" ..... i was very sick , and i was not able to get online , i rarely got online coz of flu , cough, then pain in chest, it was like all pain came in me once , now with the grace of Allah i am fine

now come to the point

like i told everyone that passport was requested , and i told u guys that i am going to embassy and ask them what DOS told me , but then i thought wait for a while i might got a call from them, before going to embassy i thought to call DOS again i got same information passport requested , i thought i might be able to get some new information , but i didn't

so what i did , i call dos after 2 hours again and i talk to some other lady she sounds like spanish , she told me that on your case it is written passport requested , and you need to send them passport i told her that i am not contacted yet she told me u should be contacted yet then i asked should i there she said sure go and submit your passport i told her any thing else u can see on my case she said , passport was requested on you case on October 4, i told her its 21ist october now and i am not contacted yet she said go and tell them what i told you i said ok fine thank you so much........

i went to sleep having hopes high , woke up in the morning and then i start calling embassy i had full plans to go to embassy on same day that i am going to tell them that that Dos told me i was keep on trying finally when i was able to connect them , some a***h****l**** pick up phone and then hung up on me , it really pissed me off , i tried for 20 minutes and he hung up on me ..

i tried calling again , when i was calling on my home number suddenly i got a call on my Cell phone first i thought i wont pick up coz i was busy calling embassy but then i thought no pick up who is on the phone ..

when i pick up , a guy introduce himself saying he is calling from US embassy , damn couldn't believe my ears that i am trying to call them and they called me ....

he told me that we need your new passport since your passport is expired , i said ok Sir no problem then he told me also send us NEW police certificate and new medical report i said ok sir any thing else

he said one last thing do send us DS230 form i said why , he said any change of address i said no everything that is mentioned on DS230 form is exactly same he said ok fine and hung up ...

i just jump from the bed and went to islamabad to do medical examination again

when i was in islamabad i got a call from my home , and my dad told me that there is a packet came from US EMBASSY i told my dad i said what is that he said i dont know and dont want to open since its yours , when u get back u open it up , honestly i was scared i thought they send me my case back and on my way back to peshawar i was thinking that i guess my case got F********up

when i came back i opened the envelope all i saw our pictures that was sent by my lawyer , the email records , proof of envelopes , greeting cards, and that's it

they kept financial documents , affidavit of supports , pregnancy proof , property papers ,

i dont know why would they send me pictures , emails cards and kept all the other stuff any one has any idea about that

, i got my new medical report and police report .. it took like 4 days to get all things done

last monday i was able to send my new passport , new police report and new medical report , to them , and when i call DOS yesterday , they told me that embassy has received your new passport , police report and medical report......

that's the story i need to share with u guys

what do u guys think am i going to get visa or they are going to put me again in some ap ####### since i dont want any more ap coz i was in ap from like 20 months and i think thats enough ap for me ...

i am hoping and praying its visa , exactly same thing happened with my one friend he was in ap from like 19 months he got call from embassy , embassy never mentioned any visa , all they asked , passport , police report and medical report and he got his visa with in 14 days ..........

i am hoping and praying that its visa nothing else , and inshallah waiting game is over for me coz i have really waited enough , and honestly i was strong from inside before and i am strong from inside now since i know Allah is there for all of us , he guides us , bless us and show us light in the dark

let me know your feelings brothers and sisters about my little long story , but i wanted to share every words with you guys

Allah bless us all

Amin

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chaingang,

You know that asking for medical and new police report means they want to issue the visa. This is wonderful news! You case is done with AP and they have found their investigations satisfactory. They worked on your case for a long time and they saw everything is ok now, because it is their discretion they do everything. Thank Almightly God, they are going to issue this visa.

God bless,

Tam

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

brother we are praying for u and it kind of sounds like they want to issue the visa

sara

Sara,

You should try to contact your Senator again, over one year without NOA2, that is a terribly painful thing to go through. The upside I am seeing is, your husband may have his security checks done at this time and you won't have to wait later, but really this is very hard to go through.

Please find someone in your Senator's office or contact USCIS and inquire again about this.

Tam

Chaingang,

You know that asking for medical and new police report means they want to issue the visa. This is wonderful news! You case is done with AP and they have found their investigations satisfactory. They worked on your case for a long time and they saw everything is ok now, because it is their discretion they do everything. Thank Almightly God, they are going to issue this visa.

God bless,

Tam

tammanh sister thank you so much for your quick reply you , replied like a genie , lolzz

i am hoping and praying and my so are my family and i am also feeling that their thoughts are clear about me now and now they want to issue me visa , but i am wondering how much time it will take to get visa ? and which visa it is going to be CR1 or IR1.

it is already one week now and why did they send me back the pictures and emails and greetings cards and kept other proof that is , finanical proof, affdavit of supports , pregnancy record and property papers ....

Tammanh sister dont worry Allah will also listen to you too , honestly it never crossed my mind that i will get a call from embassy but see i got call from them, unexpectedly it happens with u have strong faith on Allah

Remember one thing , " there is delay but there isnt deny in the kingdom of Allah

Allah bless us all

Amin

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
brother we are praying for u and it kind of sounds like they want to issue the visa

sara

Sara,

You should try to contact your Senator again, over one year without NOA2, that is a terribly painful thing to go through. The upside I am seeing is, your husband may have his security checks done at this time and you won't have to wait later, but really this is very hard to go through.

Please find someone in your Senator's office or contact USCIS and inquire again about this.

Tam

thank you tam......i wish he was my husband already but nope not yet thanks to csc.......i contacted our senator and he is sending another request for information as of last thurs. i think.......our congressman is taking that stance that it is not really an immigrant visa and they only want to deal with visas that are clearly immigration visa :whistle: lol guess who DID NOT get my vote this year lol.......i think one of the things that we see happing now is that new law or what ever that was put into place about solving the cases that have been in security for so long......i have looked at a couple of cases of people today that have had news one of them after waiting three years.........im strong but not that strong if we dont have noa2 by june of this coming year im moving to india.........

sara

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

I hope we hear "VISA IN HAND!" from you very soon chaingang! :)

shoes-1.jpg

tt3083899fltt.gif

AOS Timeline:

- 06/30/2009: Filed for AOS/EAD/AP

- 07/02/2009: AOS packet received

- 07/08/2009: Check cashed

- 07/10/2009: Received all 3 NOA1s

- 07/14/2009: Received biometrics appt.

- 07/29/2009: Case transferred to CSC

- 08/01/2009: Advanced Parole Documents Issued

- 08/06/2009: Biometrics appointment completed

- 08/11/2009: EAD issued (received 8/14)

- 11/12/2009: AOS approved

- 11/20/2009: Green Card in hand!

* Complete timeline in profile under "Signature and Story"

I agree with what you said. Most importantly I believe if you really love your wife or your husband, and you are 100% honest about yourself and your relationship, you will get this visa. Since they returned most of the evidence, it means they are done looking at it. That is great news. So chaingang you are officially out of AP! Congratulations!

Yes God does listen to you sooner or later, but everyone's time is different. The embassy contacted me too and we are almost done so Insha-Allah we will have good news to share.

Tam

I hope we hear "VISA IN HAND!" from you very soon chaingang! :)

JULIAFERNO

inshallah , we all we get visa sooner or laters with the blessings of Allah SWT

tammanh embassy contacted u for what , can u please tell me

dont worry Allah will also bless u with his blessings soon , trust me on that

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

chaingang,

congrats!! this is very good news. Alhumdulillah, faith in Allah is all we need to get thru this.. we know no one can push our visa except GOD! almighty..

thank you for sharing with us.. please let us know what happens..

i bet u r out of AP! and that is why they are requesting new docs to issue you the visa.. inshallah!!

Tammy you heard from embaassy, this is great! i hope you get thru all this mess soon inshAllah!!

i am praying same for me too i hope. i hope we all get out of AP, its not fair...

10-12-07 -mailed i130 to VSC

10-16-07- received by VSC

1-11-08- i130 NOA1

2-24-08-view case online

4-19-08- i130 NOA2

4-24-08- NOA2 hardcopy received

4-24-08- NVC CASE #ASSIGNED MDR

5-04-08- EMAILED CHOICE OF AGENT TO NVC

5-05-08- DS3032 AND AOS fee bill was generated today

5-05-08- paid AOS fee bill $70 online

5-07-08- AOS FEE now says PAID online, can print cover sht.

5-07-08*cald NVC and msg says AOS $recvd

5-12-08-DS3032 EMAIL Accepted

5-13-08*cald NVC and msg now says DS3032 choice of agent has been received.

5-13-08-mailed AOS i864 packet w/printed cover sheet from online payment (certified mail- priority)

5-15-08-AOS packet received by NVC

5-18-08 iv FEE bill invoiced

5-18-08 iv fee $400 paid online

5-20-08-iv fee cleared, able to print covr shet online

5-21-08-mailed DS230 packet to NVC via priority mail

5-29-08 aos ACCEPTED

5-29-08- DS 230 entered in system

6-3-08-cse cmplte.

6-11-08 case left NVC to chennai via DHL

6-16-08 case reached chennai

7-2-08 appt letter received by beneficiary

7-4-08 medical done in chennai

7-28-08 interview- AP for 4-6 weeks (awaiting name chk clearance-told by chenai operator)

8-20-08 chennai forwarded file to DOS- according to inquiry from congressmans office

(also confirmed by DOS)

8-28-08 file reached DOS- told by operator

9-2-08- last update to case,told by DOS

12-12-08 emailed chennai embassy asking status of our case, and got email to send passport..

12-15-08 submitted passport to vfs

12-19-08 VISA ISSUED! in hand!

12-25-08 hubbys arrival! smooth POE!

1-16-09 green card arrives

1-27-09 SSN card in mail

I don't know about fair...chaingang has waited 19 months and I 13 months....anyone who gets a visa in less than 6 months is not "fair" to those who have waiting more than double that time, but i certainly hope everyone gets cleared.

each case is individual and each case is assessed on different things

India is known to be faster than pakistan and bangladesh so those from that consulate are lucky.

I do hope that we are able to get these visas and celebrate our days.

Tam

I don't know about fair...chaingang has waited 19 months and I 13 months....anyone who gets a visa in less than 6 months is not "fair" to those who have waiting more than double that time, but i certainly hope everyone gets cleared.

each case is individual and each case is assessed on different things

India is known to be faster than pakistan and bangladesh so those from that consulate are lucky.

I do hope that we are able to get these visas and celebrate our days.

Tam

tammy you are right about , liberal got his visa he is from pakistan and he was in ap for 72 days only , i was for approximately 20 months , what kind of justice it is , really dont know and yes it is not fair with us we will wait for double and triple time and other gets it with out any sufferings and pain and when some one say they are in ap for 1 or 2 months , seriously its a joke for me coz , i , tammy and others like us are waiting for years and years ..

hyd1 dont worry inshallah u will hear good news soon too ,

any one can please tell me how much time does it take to get visa since i sent my passport , police cert and medical cert on monday and its now almost week , any one can please tell me how much time does it take to get visa after their call ,

Chaingang,

They are doing their final review now, do not worry - as you case is nearly complete, they can take between 1- 4 weeks to get back to you, they took 2 months for my husband to recontact him. They may take a week or two for you depending on how long the review takes.

Good you are feeling better. Now make your preparations.

Sending my prayers! Good news will come soon, Insha-Allah!

Tam

Edited by tammy2688

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.