SMOKE

ATF: Plot to kill Obama is foiled

126 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
so ... thought crime ... and talked about crime ... are crimes

what should we arrest you for?

If you'd be so kind as to answer the question, then we can move on in our discussion.

Are there not degrees of crimes? Are they all the same?

All crimes are equal ... yet some crimes are more equal than others ...

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SVRT did you learn about all of this stuff while studying your liberal arts degree?

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline

If you'd be so kind as to answer the question, then we can move on in our discussion.

So a speeding ticket is the same as a murder?

What about the intent to speed versus the intent to murder?

You think that just because someone failed in their execution of it means they shouldn't be given a jail sentence?

Timeline

You think that just because someone failed in their execution of it means they shouldn't be given a jail sentence?

why not ...

and read my last post ... if you can comprehend

Timeline

why not ...

Your post was too vague, just come out and say it. It's not a difficult question.

Timeline

why not ...

Your post was too vague, just come out and say it. It's not a difficult question.

can't help you there ...there again ... can anyone help you?

Edited by Natty Bumppo

can't help you there ...there again ... can anyone help you?

Svrt does not want to listen to what other people with opposing views write anyway. He has made that perfectly clear.

He is one of those guys who no matter what or how much evidence is presented to them, they refuse to believe the WTC, for example, were not brought down by explosives.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

SRVT totally owned Aficionado :whistle:

When debating, the worst somebody can do is to actually acknowledge he doesn't know too much about the topic, hence, PWNED for failure to show veracity on facts and express just personal opinions.

;)

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Damn, too bad they were caught, eh Aficionado?

And from the looks of it, they were a bit too zealous in posting ####### on Myspace, a far cry from tapping phone lines. Way to go, Aficionado! Tap those phone lines for ####### they could find on a Myspace search! :rofl:

If Aficionado knew anything, he'd know it's not the FBI who would look into those tapped lines, it's the NSA, as per their room on the AT&T trunks, namely one in San Francisco. He always finds a way to own himself. :lol:

Crikey..

SVRT I can get all of your details including SSN in a few hours if I wanted to. Lets leave it at that 'dude'.

Oh that one again. :lol:

Weren't you suspended once before for being silly like that?

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

:lol:

SRVT totally owned Aficionado :whistle:

When debating, the worst somebody can do is to actually acknowledge he doesn't know too much about the topic, hence, PWNED for failure to show veracity on facts and express just personal opinions.

;)

I gave up on debating with SVRT when he accused white Americans of being responsible for the country's perils. Don't have time to debate with a loony. Now it is a matter of stirring the pot.

Edited by Aficionado

Timeline
Damn, too bad they were caught, eh Aficionado?

And from the looks of it, they were a bit too zealous in posting ####### on Myspace, a far cry from tapping phone lines. Way to go, Aficionado! Tap those phone lines for ####### they could find on a Myspace search! :rofl:

If Aficionado knew anything, he'd know it's not the FBI who would look into those tapped lines, it's the NSA, as per their room on the AT&T trunks, namely one in San Francisco. He always finds a way to own himself. :lol:

Crikey..

SVRT I can get all of your details including SSN in a few hours if I wanted to. Lets leave it at that 'dude'.

He'd be banned if "being silly like that" were an offense. Quite simply, he has no argument. If you read this thread alone, you see the substance of the debate matters not, his way of arguing is insulting the poster. Which is alright with me -- if he wants to look retarded, I'm more than willing to help.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I'm going to have to join the popcorn gallery on that one. I am sure you two can find some logic in debating points and issues without making cheap discourse commonplace.

I think most of us can read an make the usual conclusions that flourish about what is written from post to post to post... :lol:

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

He'd be banned if "being silly like that" were an offense. Quite simply, he has no argument. If you read this thread alone, you see the substance of the debate matters not, his way of arguing is insulting the poster. Which is alright with me -- if he wants to look retarded, I'm more than willing to help.

I need to know what I am discussing to have an argument. You pop in make some tough guy statement and then expect me to answer. Not going to happen.

Your generalizations even make mine look pale. And I am infamous for generalizing.

Edited by Aficionado