ellmvl

Most memorable moment with your partner?

61 posts in this topic

What is your most memorable moment/s with your husband/fiance?

Mine was...

1. When he brought me flower to work and gave it to me infront of many people...just to make me blush. And I did!

2. When he drove the "trisikad" (a bike with side car) for the first time and he scared me to death.

3. Our wedding day.

4. When we barbeque at the beach and we were starving co'z it took ages to burn the charcoal. LOL

5. When we played basketball @ Pearl Farm on our honeymoon.

and many more...

:pop:

ZlYHm6.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Mine was...

1. When he brought me flower to work and gave it to me infront of many people...just to make me blush. And I did!

2. When he drove the "trisikad" (a bike with side car) for the first time and he scared me to death.

3. Our wedding day.

4. When we barbeque at the beach and we were starving co'z it took ages to burn the charcoal. LOL

5. When we played basketball @ Pearl Farm on our honeymoon.

and many more...

:pop:

Those are really sweet and romantic. Congrats to both of you btw! :D

J spent a week or so here in the Philippines last October and each passing day we had spent together was so romantic and memorable. (L):luv::star::D

Here are some of those moments:

1. Our first meeting (at the airport). We had planned out what we would do on our first meeting but looks like fate had different idea on mind. J's first words when he saw me were: "What a trip!" (grins)**

2. First dinner we had made together.

3. J bought me magic cards and then we had coffee (I couldn't remember the name of that shop though). When got our seats, we were trying out the purchased item and the waiter was watching what we were doing. I told him to come to us and and asked him to pick a card from the deck then to put it back. Seconds after, I showed him the card he picked and the he (the waiter) was so flipped out. *grins*

3. It was well past lunch time and we decided to take a stroll at the park. It was so hot and the umbrella we had was good enough for one person. We were standing right in front of a monument when J asked me The Question. *grins*

3. "Marry me." A day after his proposal we went out to have breakfast at this restaurant (we almost always had our breakie there and gotten to know some of its staff) near the hotel where he had booked a room. When Shelty (resto's waitress) asked if there was anything we'd like to have, I told her to that I was asking J's hand for marriage.

4. The day when J asked my parents permission to marry me.

5. (many more *grins*)

Edited by Anna and Jeff

AnnaJeff's blog ****

th_PIC_1059.jpg

I love Jeff I Love Anna

725325v80m0346dj.gif7.gifTTT725325v80m0346dj.gif

725325v80m0346dj.gif

xoxoTTT

252682in41fsxg03.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

when i lost my virginity with him. it was the most amazing 5 hours of my life.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Signing over our house, car, retirement accounts and other property to the federal government.

Oh, wait.

Are you talking about post events or future events?

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

Filed: Timeline

ummmmmmm...the one thing I will never forget is the time he told me we were taking a "shortcut" (suuuuuure) and I ended up walking up the longest, steepest hill of my life. It was January, freezing cold, raining, and I was sick. I still want to kill him for that and it was like 4yrs ago.

Handing her a new role of TP through the bathroom door while holding my breath....all I could think was, "Must not inhale."

You're a nicer person than I am. I would have told her to get her own damn TP!

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I would have welcomed Jinky to America by giving her some sandpaper or a toilet brush,

because "that's the way we do things here." :whistle:

Edited by mawilson
biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline
Handing her a new role of TP through the bathroom door while holding my breath....all I could think was, "Must not inhale."

Love requires holding your nose from time to time.

I would have welcomed Jinky to America by giving her some sandpaper or a toilet brush,

We use Charmin...it's so squeezably soft, you can't help yourself.

Filed: Timeline

:lol:

I suggest you direct Jinky to the deep wiping poll. There's some really good tips in there for keeping it fresh and clean.

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Timeline

:lol:

I suggest you direct Jinky to the deep wiping poll. There's some really good tips in there for keeping it fresh and clean.

I believe it's more important what you are eating that determines what methods you use to clean yourself. With a healthy diet of psyllium fiber and probiotics, the task should be quick and easy.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Charmin is for pussies. You can't deep wipe with soft paper.

real men use john wayne toilet paper. it's rough, it's tough, and it don't take chit off anyone!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!