Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
Congradulations!

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

U.S. Passport

xx-xx-2012: Passport application sent

I-130 petition for Sibling

07-19-2012: Sent I-130 via Priority mail

07-23-2012: I-130 received by PHX lbx (forwarded to california)

07-23-2012: Priority date

07-30-2012: I-797 receipt received

1. CR1 [Completed: 2009/Total Days: 325]

2. ROC [Completed: 2011/Total Days: 222]

3. CITIZENSHIP [Completed: 2012/Total Days: 125]

4. US PASSPORT [Completed: 2012/Total Days: ]

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Ktindi,

I would suggest you to make a new topic about this. anyways why would interviewer need notarized copies of i-864, I don't think even NVC needs notarized copies.

Anyways, there is nothing you can do but to submit these stuff all over again, do contact your congressman, and give out a few more affidavits from friends and family that they are aware of the relationship, just make sure you overwhelm them with proof materials.

All the best, do hope your husband gets his approval soon (F)

Edited by trinket

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Thanks Trinket ... I did make a new topic of this :) ... I have no idea why the interviewer would need or want notorized copies of my I864. She also asked to see my bank statement showing what my balance is in my checking account. I originally sent 2 letters from friends, I think I will send copies of them again. My husband is taking more copies of our emails and im conversations.

Thank you for your reply .. It helps

Katie

quote name='trinket' date='Nov 13 2008, 04:14 PM' post='2392734']

Ktindi,

I would suggest you to make a new topic about this. anyways why would interviewer need notarized copies of i-864, I don't think even NVC needs notarized copies.

Anyways, there is nothing you can do but to submit these stuff all over again, do contact your congressman, and give out a few more affidavits from friends and family that they are aware of the relationship, just make sure you overwhelm them with proof materials.

All the best, do hope your husband gets his approval soon (F)

Katie & Ferhat

didn't end up happily ever after. Affair, lies, all of it. divorcing

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

HI dear

You need to fill out the Affidavit of support I 134 and notorized is different than I864 or I864 EZ. you do not need to contact the congressman because is just documents missing and that's all. at least they are telling you waht missing. just send the originals

Good luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Ok, no problem. I will fill out any and all forms they ask for. But just for information sake, I was under the impression after all I had read while filling out my applications, that if I qualified for the I184EZ that this was the only form I needed to fill out. Not the I 184 or the I 134. But only the I 184EZ. And the NVC appected this! ...

So just so I know, as it's eating me, can anyone let me know if that is correct? And if so, why would the interviewer request a new one from me .. when i obviously already qualified at some point on this journey??

Thank you in advance for anyone who can answer this for me..

Katie

HI dear

You need to fill out the Affidavit of support I 134 and notorized is different than I864 or I864 EZ. you do not need to contact the congressman because is just documents missing and that's all. at least they are telling you waht missing. just send the originals

Good luck

Katie & Ferhat

didn't end up happily ever after. Affair, lies, all of it. divorcing

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.