symbiosis

Obama's $3 Million "Overhead Projector"

115 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
I've not seen any Dandies outside of The Chap Society. Its not exactly an particularly accurate stereotype of the British.

McCain can't help it…when his mind was still sharp, the Brontosaurus Burger was popular.

That must explain his opposition to the projector. Can't understand how it works - so he's written it off as "sorcery".

bc_comic_4.jpg

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Ah yes, tweed and jodhpurs - I guess the hunting has to get its fun somewhere, now hunting with hounds is taboo.

Some of their stuff is hilarious - they did a parody of A Year in Provence, where a couple from the south of France decided to live for a year in Catford, South London.

They even carry ads for Jermyn Street tailors, high-end retro shaving kits and Absinthe.

Oh, he said "good thing I am NOT another an anti-Christian nutjob", blah blah blah...back to the drawing board...

Hey, I love stereotypes, like all my fellow librul, hippy dopey poodle smoking, tree hugging lesbians, rock on dude!

I do NOT smoke poodles... :angry:

Sure you do, at least this week, next week you'll be riding whales :D

Maybe I am a fop, a fribble, or perhaps a poppinjay?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I've not seen any Dandies outside of The Chap Society. Its not exactly an particularly accurate stereotype of the British.

McCain can't help it…when his mind was still sharp, the Brontosaurus Burger was popular.

That must explain his opposition to the projector. Can't understand how it works - so he's written it off as "sorcery".

bc_comic_4.jpg

I'm surprised he doesn't say "By Crom!" at the end of every sentence ;)

Oh, he said "good thing I am NOT another an anti-Christian nutjob", blah blah blah...back to the drawing board...

Hey, I love stereotypes, like all my fellow librul, hippy dopey poodle smoking, tree hugging lesbians, rock on dude!

Maybe I am a fop, a fribble, or perhaps a poppinjay?

You forgot Flibbertigibbet ;)

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

As long as I can wear my Birkenstocks....w00t! :dance:

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
That's just wrong.

But at the same time, it's also incredibly funny, thank you rocks:)

i mean, what is he doing? ya, i'll just walk over here aimlessly because i can't follow the intelligent conversation coming from obama? :lol:

silly old man.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
mccain doesn't want education (museums, planetariums etc) so that none of the stupid people who vote for him wake up and realize he is a total idiot.

Stupid people don't know that the Federal government plays a much smaller role in education than state and local governments.

Federal contributions to the arts were next to nil even under Clinton so you have little clue what you're talking about.

"Public contributions to nonprofit arts and cultural organizations can be divided into federal, state, local, and multi-governmental sources. In fiscal year 1998, contributions from state and local sources each accounted for 3.1% of total revenues for nonprofit arts and cultural organizations. Federal government contributions represented 1.5% of total revenues in fiscal year 1998, followed by multi-governmental sources at 1.2%."

http://www.princeton.edu/~artspol/quickfac...gs/support.html

Edited by alienlovechild

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Timeline
mccain doesn't want education (museums, planetariums etc) so that none of the stupid people who vote for him wake up and realize he is a total idiot.

Stupid people don't know that the Federal government plays a much smaller role in education than state and local governments.

Federal contributions to arts were next to nil even under Clinton so you have clue what you're talking about.

"Public contributions to nonprofit arts and cultural organizations can be divided into federal, state, local, and multi-governmental sources. In fiscal year 1998, contributions from state and local sources each accounted for 3.1% of total revenues for nonprofit arts and cultural organizations. Federal government contributions represented 1.5% of total revenues in fiscal year 1998, followed by multi-governmental sources at 1.2%."

http://www.princeton.edu/~artspol/quickfac...gs/support.html

you have no clue what you are talking about. all you do is look for my posts and try and say something intelligent whilst failing miserably and when i call you out on it you don't have anything to say.

what does anything you said have to do with his "overhead projector" comment? the planetarium is about education. mccain does not think it is justified and so therefore does not think education is important. meanwhile how much gets spent on a pointless war each week? which might i add, he approves of. how hard is this for you to comprehend? i also don't care what quotes you bring up about clinton, he isn't running for president. keep clutching at straws though, after all, it's all you have.

edit: missed a ' :blush:

Edited by rocks

Timeline
McCain is just playing on people's ignorance. He should know better.

of course. i think he took offense because i said something about stupid people voting for mccain. of course not everyone who votes for him is stupid. i'm sure he assumed that is what i meant though. :)